Y'all, I am going

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey all,

I could not message some of you privately as I had intended. It wouldn't let me.

I made the decision to move to Baptist Board. Haven't done anything on it yet cause need to get things done at home first.

If any of you are there, I'm Duckie. I need some old school gospel. I need to get to the root of Scripture, for my relationship with God, and I trust many of you will support me in that.

Much love
- FYD

Abigail

Jan 29, 2022
Brookside
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey all,

I could not message some of you privately as I had intended. It wouldn't let me.

I made the decision to move to Baptist Board. Haven't done anything on it yet cause need to get things done at home first.

If any of you are there, I'm Duckie. I need some old school gospel. I need to get to the root of Scripture, for my relationship with God, and I trust many of you will support me in that.

Much love
- FYD
I hope you find what you're looking for in community there.

Good to see the site is back on the net after those few days when it was down. One site when I googled even said the site addy was for rent.

Bye FYD.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey all,

Much love
- FYD
Baptist board?

Reactions: DuckieLady

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey all,

Much love
- FYD
You will be missed here. May God richly bless you as you continue to walk with Him

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hey all,

Much love
- FYD
keep in mind my dear, the grass always looks greener elsewhere. Is it really greener elsewhere? If you find it greener and juicier ie, not infected by the distasteful virus of self interest, let me know.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey all,

Much love
- FYD
:)

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
keep in mind my dear, the grass always looks greener elsewhere. Is it really greener elsewhere? If you find it greener and juicier ie, not infected by the distasteful virus of self interest, let me know.
I was PMing Backlit and I thought of FYD. I miss her very much. Did you know she had begun to keep the Sabbath before she left? She was an inspiration to very many of us, I think. She definitely wasn't afraid to appear vulnerable. I must remember to pop over to that Baptist forum and say hi. Hope you're doing well. I believe your quiet thoughts have blessed many of us here, too. :cool:

Reactions: Lambano

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was PMing Backlit and I thought of FYD. I miss her very much. Did you know she had begun to keep the Sabbath before she left? She was an inspiration to very many of us, I think. She definitely wasn't afraid to appear vulnerable. I must remember to pop over to that Baptist forum and say hi. Hope you're doing well. I believe your quiet thoughts have blessed many of us here, too. :cool:
Yes, I feel the same way. Her vulnerability was lovely. It spoke of her desire to be authentic. If you do catch up with her, tell her she is loved.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited: