Ye Shall Be As Gods 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. - Isaiah 14:12-14.

Lucifer has always, since his expulsion out of heaven (as well as before being put out of heaven) has tried to disrupt the right of God. After all, in his shifty plan of taking over as God - ascending above the heights of God's thrown. That was not his right, and he wanted to take it. Satan since being put out of heaven; will always try to disrupt the right of God. Creator God Who created all things by Jesus Christ, has always had a Plan and a Purpose, for creation. A rhyme and reason so to speak. He did not just create, to be a creator. He is creator - but what we want to look at closely is; before He was a creator ..He is a Father!

Now however we view the Trinity as far as; Father Son Holy Spirit. Even if it is in His mind before creation; we can know by written scripture .. Father Son Holy Spirit existed before the foundation of the world.

The point of Satan and right. It is like he is a thorn in the flesh, hanging around.. seeing what he can do to disrupt the flow of God's right. God chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world - The Lamb was slain from the foundation of the world. Was slain, resurrected.. ascended back to the Father - and now by His Spirit; dwells in His creation, and they in Him ..to every born again Christian.

--- God has His very Own right, because He made His Own right..He did not have to take that right from anyone but Himself! He bought and paid for His right --

Satan knows He has no right as a creation of God - so disruption begins with Adam. Satan disrupted Adam; again thinking he could take God's right. How did He disrupt Adam and Eve; by telling them they will be god's.

Therein, is the lie,' Scripture says to believe a lie is damnation - in this case 'the' lie.

The thing about this thinking of creation that they are gods; they don't know they take that position in understanding, if you will. If you do not know something is a lie; you believe it, or believe "the lie is believed." Where was humanity snared in the world - by the lie. Now you don't just decide not to believe the lie - we need to know the plan of God before the foundation of the world. In the plan of God is; the revelation, or understanding that Satan is the lier from the beginning and not humanity! and not humanity, underline those words, and stop accusing your brother. It is written; Satan is the accuser of the brethren. The lie you are right. Even if we are right - we have no right! study the word and see how your right to be right ..came about..

And we start to understand that lieing spirit.
-- Watch religion - in religion they all fight over something, and who is right. But the truth is they all lie - every man is a lier by the one lie in the beginning. Satan inspired to believe a lie - I'm right, and your wrong. Now that is not the real problem, the real problem is in disruption or scripture calls it "corruption." Adam was corrupted by that lieing spirit. What was Adam's corruption - the nature of the lieing spirit.

If you want to see the lieing spirit manifest, you simply look at the world. Everyone has a right (what did Lucifer do while still in heaven "I will be god"); what is that? That lieing spirit that Adam received.