YE shall not add to nor take from this book .

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BELIEVE YE IN JESUS IS THE MOTTO , IT IS THE LIFE , ITS THE ONLY HOPE ONE HAS .
Let us go to the book of revelation and allow this flea of a dog to remind us of some things .
For my attack cometh against the all inclusive lie that has sprung from the bowels of the dragon , that ol serpent , the DEVIL .
First off you aint being accused at all of being all inclusive . I just wanted to remind us all of something
that is gonna put a major foot in the hole of the harlot and her doctrine .
Notice it later speaks of a lake of fire . It says what will occur in that lake of fire .
IT says who will go into the lake of fire .
IT SAYS ALSO DONT ADD , DONT ADD , DONT ADD TOO what is written in this book .
So my question is , HOW come folks are selling us all a lie that has added to that book .
WHEN you read revelation and it speaks of the lake of fire
DOES IT EVER ONCE SAY , THEY GET OUT . NOPE . SO WHY do many teach such a thing .
WHY Do many teach at most folks will suffer a while in the lake of fire but later be returned to GOD and live
happily ever after . DOES THE BOOK OF REVELATION EVER ADD THIS IN . THEN WHY DO FOLKS ADD IT IN .
REMEMBER he or she who adds to or takes from this book , LETS JUST SAY WE SURE DONT WANT TO BE IN THOSE SHOES .
. I only made mention of this , cause i am wore
out with the all inclusive lie . FOLKS dont KNOW . THE BOOK of revelation NEVER SAID SUCH A THING .
SO WHY DOES the church SAY such a thing . WHY Does the church imply that at most
The lake of fire is only a place folks will temporarily suffer till a TIME that GOD suddenly lets them all into heaven .
CAUSE i got to be honest . THE BOOK of revelation that i am reading , WELL IT SURE NEVER SAYS THAT .
AND i might ADD , forgive the pun , I MIGHT ADD that it says NOT TO ADD TO THIS BOOK . WAKE UP CHURCH .
Remember i did not write this to accuse YOU of doing such a thing . I Just wanted to remind you
THAT WE BETTER NONE FALL for any doctrine that ADDS TO , or takes FROM that book .
And as far as taking from that book , I Must admit i fear for the many who try and omit the lake of fire . just saying
We better not add to nor take from that book .
To those who try and omit the lake of fire , BEWARE . TO those who try and ADD TOO the lake of fire , BEWARE .
TEACH IT LIKES IT WRITTEN . and rather POINT TO CHRIST JESUS as the only and absolutely ONLY WAY
to avoid damnation . TO BE SAVED , to have eternal life .
NEVER OFFER up false hope to the lost and dying world and her false religoins .
OFFER UP CHRIST JESUS , the GLORIOUS GOSPEL , and PREACH THAT . FOR ALL who do believe will be saved
but all unbelievers , the fearful , the abominable , all who love and make a lie , THEY GONNA FACE THAT LAKE OF FIRE .
AND i didnt say it first . GOD DID .

• Love
Reactions: Marvelloustime