Yin Yang dream

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I noticed a coincidence between this dream and another dream I posted here: Dream of Possible Solar Flare

If I consider months then these dreams coincide onto the same date, which is around April 1st 2024.

I noticed there is a coming up solar eclipse on April 8 2024.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently there was a lightning event on the 23rd, which is an interesting story at 1.5 weeks: https://www.accuweather.com/en/seve...idnt-realize-she-was-in-mortal-danger/1625963

In the story the ladies narrowly avoided being killed by lightning. Perhaps God saved them.

But I think these dreams together, as I posted in the last post, coincide April 1st'ish and may have a second meaning which I have yet to understand. The solar flare dream was a solar flare at 2.5 weeks, and the Yin Yang was lightning at 1.5 weeks. Together they mean something else at months. Which is around April 1st.

Last edited:

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently there was a lightning event on the 23rd, which is an interesting story at 1.5 weeks: https://www.accuweather.com/en/seve...idnt-realize-she-was-in-mortal-danger/1625963

In the story the ladies narrowly avoided being killed by lightning. Perhaps God saved them.

But I think these dreams together, as I posted in the last post, coincide April 1st'ish and may have a second meaning which I have yet to understand. The solar flare dream was a solar flare at 2.5 weeks, and the Yin Yang was lightning at 1.5 weeks. Together they mean something else at months. Which is around April 1st.
Have you considered the Yin Yang dream being related to getting you medication correct. And the other dream being related to always bring Glory to The Lord for the supernatural things He does through us. I remember at the beginning of my journey walking up to a fish tank and by moving my finger the little pieces of gravel would move inside the tank much like your dream. Looking back, how does that bring Glory to The Lord? Today, I only bring Glory to The Lord as I know I am nothing, and He is all.