You Did Not Blaspheme Against The Holy Spirit If You Are Currently Still Alive

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lastsecman

Nov 8, 2006
The blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is a sin when once committed a person would immediately die, so don't worry, you are still alive, that means you have not committed it yet.Jesus said those who insult the Holy Spirit have neither forgiveness in this life (The physical death), or the next life (The spiritual death).The couple in the Bible who lied (Insulted) to the Holy Spirit...immediately died afterwards.The Bible said...anyone who became ill can confess their sins to brothers and sisters and they can pray for them and he can then be healed.But the Bible also says if someone falls ill due to blasphemeing against the Holy Spirit, do not pray for him because he would not be forgiven nor healed.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Well now that may be your understanding buts lets look at what scripture says your understanding is not exactly what the scripture says Mat 12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy [against] the [Holy] Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. All matters of sin a blasphemy shall be forgiven men At first look this verse appears to be a contradiction to itself but its not its two seperate statements one is made to all men they are forgiven all forms of blasphemy... the other is qualified to those men who have the holy spirit/ghost come onto them So the question is when does this occur and to whom? 9But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them. 10And the gospel must first be published among all nations. 11But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost. verse 9 ..is when antichrist (Satan)is putting the Elect on trial verse 10 is your timing after the gospel has been preached around the World ..that is the End times verse 11..Answers our question it is the when the Elect are put in trial by Antichrist that the holy ghost/spirit comes onto them that they can commit this sin of blasphemy against the Holy spiritSo another words this second statement is made to the Elect only they can commit this unforgivable sin and only at this time they will be given the holy spirit should they deny it and blasphemy God it will not be forgiven as they will be committing it with full knowledge of the holy ghost/spirit ...

gumby

May 29, 2009
Blasphemy of men can be foriven but blasphrmy against the holy spirit is unforgivable.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Yes but this only happens twice in scripture once on pentecost day and once when when the Elect are put on trial by Antichrist therefore it is only the Elect that can commit this sin it holds the same penalty as was given to Satan this is serious crime and God would never give a unawares person this penalty Its given only when one is given the knowledge by the holy spirit as was given on Pentecost day ... Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men:

gumby

May 29, 2009
Thats correct christina, it only happens when the elect are put on trial by anti-christ. Even then though its highly unlickly but still will happen.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Thats correct christina, it only happens when the elect are put on trial by anti-christ. Even then though its highly unlickly but still will happen.
I agree 100% with that I think its highly unlikely it will happen but God being true to his has fore told us all things

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I am so glad to hear this. I agree 100% with you. Makes my heart being filled with joy.Blessings.
smile.gif