You shall Not Murder your children!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have thought about this often. There are some who I believe do not have the right to life, but lets take adolf hitler as an example. He was one of the worse humans to ever exist, we know God to be a just God, so speaking for myself, and believing in justice, I would offer hitler everlasting life if he chose to live the horrors that he did to every single individual he harmed. You couldn't get any fairer than that. On a personal opinion, since he was trying to establish God's millennial Kingdom I would rather think he sinned against the holy spirit and will not be back in the resurrection.

Yes sir, like you in many cases I would prefer to see someone repent and serve God. David was forgiven his murder, so no doubt a woman who had her child killed could be as well on the same token if she repented as did he.
IF they repent and turn to Christ . Yes indeed .
But true repentance as true faith cometh with a changed heart . A heart that no longer supports , justifies ITS EVIL
but rather has turned from it . THIS , my friend , more and more have no idea what it means .
Even paul , WHO had christains PUT to death , was forgiven . AND I MIGHT ADD HIS HEART was changed .
PROVING and SHOWING the TRUE COVERSION of GOD .
For many lip the name of JESUS , yet honor sins , living in and justifying sins . WELL THIS DID NOT PAUL .
THIS DONT Not zacheus . THIS DID NOT even the theif on the cross . EVEN that theif repented , admitted he was GUILTY of wrong doing
and deserved his death . HE THEN LOOKS TO JESUS for the promise of life in the TRUE KINGDOM .
This church age is in dire , dire and deadly trouble .
For many LOVE THEIR SIN , MANY SUPPORT the sins of others . THIS IS NOT A TRUE CONVERSION , THESE KNOW NOT GOD .
THEY Know another jesus , and that jesus , CANNOT < WILL NOT ,SAVE THEM .
Notice the thief on the cross wasnt saying , HEY WE DID NO WRONG , I AM A MUDERING CHRISTIAIN NOW
JUST ACCEPT ME AND MY SIN and GIVE ME LIFE . Yet today i hear so many
saying I AM A GAY CHRISTAIN , I AM A TRANSGENDER CHRISTAIN , I AM a .................
THEY IDENTIFY WITH SIN, WITH THEIR SIN and then slap the name christain on it . IT WONT BODE WELL on
the day of judgment for these . I am a PRO RIGHTS CHRISTAIN they say . AND again and again i say
IT WONT BODE WELL for them ON the DAY of the LORD . WHICH by the way IS FAST APPROACHING .

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF they repent and turn to Christ . Yes indeed .
But true repentance as true faith cometh with a changed heart . A heart that no longer supports , justifies ITS EVIL
but rather has turned from it . THIS , my friend , more and more have no idea what it means .
Even paul , WHO had christains PUT to death , was forgiven . AND I MIGHT ADD HIS HEART was changed .
PROVING and SHOWING the TRUE COVERSION of GOD .
For many lip the name of JESUS , yet honor sins , living in and justifying sins . WELL THIS DID NOT PAUL .
THIS DONT Not zacheus . THIS DID NOT even the theif on the cross . EVEN that theif repented , admitted he was GUILTY of wrong doing
and deserved his death . HE THEN LOOKS TO JESUS for the promise of life in the TRUE KINGDOM .
This church age is in dire , dire and deadly trouble .
For many LOVE THEIR SIN , MANY SUPPORT the sins of others . THIS IS NOT A TRUE CONVERSION , THESE KNOW NOT GOD .
THEY Know another jesus , and that jesus , CANNOT < WILL NOT ,SAVE THEM .
Notice the thief on the cross wasnt saying , HEY WE DID NO WRONG , I AM A MUDERING CHRISTIAIN NOW
JUST ACCEPT ME AND MY SIN and GIVE ME LIFE . Yet today i hear so many
saying I AM A GAY CHRISTAIN , I AM A TRANSGENDER CHRISTAIN , I AM a .................
THEY IDENTIFY WITH SIN, WITH THEIR SIN and then slap the name christain on it . IT WONT BODE WELL on
the day of judgment for these . I am a PRO RIGHTS CHRISTAIN they say . AND again and again i say
IT WONT BODE WELL for them ON the DAY of the LORD . WHICH by the way IS FAST APPROACHING .
Although I would have worded it a bit differently Amigo, I fully agree with you sir.

Reactions: amadeus