You shall Not Murder your children!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you also a hate-filled racist?

Jim, it appears to me that you are the one who seems to be filled with hatred against other Christians. That's a sad thing that is unfortunately a common characteristic in these forums.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jim, it appears to me that you are the one who seems to be filled with hatred against other Christians. That's a sad thing that is unfortunately a common characteristic in these forums.
All that proves is that you are not capable of making a sound judgement. I am not "filled with hatred against other Christians". That is an absurd generality, and definitely not true. However, people can call themselves Christians and still write unChristian, hate-filled posts, something "amigo" does constantly. I am opposed to people who claim to be Christians yet write posts that clearly contradict what Jesus in particular and the Bible in general both say.

Jesus, quoting the Old Testament, told us to love our neighbor as ourself. When anyone writes something that directly contradicts that, as "amigo" regularly does, then he is contradicting Jesus Christ! I follow the Lord Jesus Christ; I do not follow anyone who contradicts Him.

Jesus loves; the devil hates.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nobody is forcing you to be here, are they?

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am opposed to people who claim to be Christians yet write posts that clearly contradict what Jesus in particular and the Bible in general both say.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone!
You're joking right?

First of all, whether you're aware of it or not, you're quoting this verse entirely out of context.

John 8:1-11, "But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. Early in the morning he came to the temple courts again. All the people came to him, and he sat down and began to teach them. The experts in the law and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught committing adultery. They made her stand in front of them and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the very act of adultery. In the law Moses commanded us to stone to death such women. What then do you say?” (Now they were asking this in an attempt to trap him, so that they could bring charges against him. Jesus bent down and wrote on the ground with his finger. When they persisted in asking him, he stood up straight and replied, “Whoever among you is guiltless may be the first to throw a stone at her.” Then he bent over again and wrote on the ground.

Now when they heard this, they began to drift away one at a time, starting with the older ones, until Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. Jesus stood up straight and said to her, “Woman, where are they? Did no one condemn you?” She replied, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “I do not condemn you either. Go, and from now on do not sin any more.”

Notice that Jesus pointed out that her judges were also sinners, so they had no right to condemn her. Secondly, this part of Scripture has very little support as to its veracity. In other words, it probably was added later by a zealous scribe.

Now, getting back to the subject, "amigo" -- he is anything but -- constantly judges other Christians, thereby defying Christ's command. Recently, his posts have turned increasingly racist. He is going farther and farther away from the truth in Christ and the leading of the Holy Spirit. His post are becoming more and more hate-filled rants against everyone, including Christians and people of color.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're joking right?

First of all, whether you're aware of it or not, you're quoting this verse entirely out of context.

John 8:1-11, "But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. Early in the morning he came to the temple courts again. All the people came to him, and he sat down and began to teach them. The experts in the law and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught committing adultery. They made her stand in front of them and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the very act of adultery. In the law Moses commanded us to stone to death such women. What then do you say?” (Now they were asking this in an attempt to trap him, so that they could bring charges against him. Jesus bent down and wrote on the ground with his finger. When they persisted in asking him, he stood up straight and replied, “Whoever among you is guiltless may be the first to throw a stone at her.” Then he bent over again and wrote on the ground.

Now when they heard this, they began to drift away one at a time, starting with the older ones, until Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. Jesus stood up straight and said to her, “Woman, where are they? Did no one condemn you?” She replied, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “I do not condemn you either. Go, and from now on do not sin any more.”

Notice that Jesus pointed out that her judges were also sinners, so they had no right to condemn her. Secondly, this part of Scripture has very little support as to its veracity. In other words, it probably was added later by a zealous scribe.

Now, getting back to the subject, "amigo" -- he is anything but -- constantly judges other Christians, thereby defying Christ's command. Recently, his posts have turned increasingly racist. He is going farther and farther away from the truth in Christ and the leading of the Holy Spirit. His post are becoming more and more hate-filled rants against everyone, including Christians and people of color.

Amigo professes to love the Lord, plainly stating he is a Christian! Just as Christ proved those who were ready to stone a woman for adultery were also sinners, what about you? You're very quick to judge your brother, but are you ready to be judged with the same judgment you dispense?

Reactions: amigo de christo

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you have a poor understanding of what I've written. If another person, Christian or not, is hateful, then I will call her/him on it. Christians can be hateful, as "amigo" clearly shows.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
again its not hate to rebuke , correct sin and to expose that which is false and false teachers who teach lies .
You are clearly a racist, which is a form of hatred. You are calling a "spade a spade", which is a derogatory term for someone with "black" skin and you go off on a tangent about being "woke", even though you clearly don't understand the term. You are not biblically rebuking, correcting sin, or exposing that which is false. You are spewing racist hatred. I don't know who you think you're fooling, but it certainly isn't me.

BTW, I now understand why you criticize Oprah Winfrey. She is a "black" woman who has been very successful.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are clearly a racist, which is a form of hatred. You are calling a "spade a spade", which is a derogatory term for someone with "black" skin and you go off on a tangent about being "woke", even though you clearly don't understand the term. You are not biblically rebuking, correcting sin, or exposing that which is false. You are spewing racist hatred. I don't know who you think you're fooling, but it certainly isn't me.

BTW, I now understand why you criticize Oprah Winfrey. She is a "black" woman who has been very successful.
Now i am a racist . Oh jim here we go again . What about pope francis whom i expose .
What about kenneth copeland who i expose . What about Todd white who i expose . THEY ALL are WHITE MEN .
You cant prove me wrong through scripture so you do as the agenda has brainwashed you to do , ACCUSE
without a cause .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its getting real clear exactly where jim stands . Sadly he has been brainwashed
by the progressive woke mentality . Ps , woopie goldberg is teaching major lies too .
Oh dear , she is black and a woman , Must make me a racist womenphobe .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess i am a popeaphobe too . TRY bringing some doctrine jim
which proves me to be in error for simply warning out against sin , errors and lies and those who teach such things .
OH wait , YOU CANT cause JESUS and all the apostles did it too .

Reactions: Marvelloustime