You shall Not Murder your children!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amigo professes to love the Lord, plainly stating he is a Christian! Just as Christ proved those who were ready to stone a woman for adultery were also sinners, what about you? You're very quick to judge your brother, but are you ready to be judged with the same judgment you dispense?
It doesn't matter what "amigo" says about himself. He is filled with hatred, constantly criticizing everyone, including other Christians, and has recently veered of into obvious racism. Anyone can state that they are a Christian, but if their words show otherwise, then their claim is false.

Again, Jesus said to love your neighbor as yourself. "amigo" never expresses love -- ever! He even cited the OT verses where that is written (Leviticus 19:17-18, "You must not hate your brother in your heart. You must surely reprove your fellow citizen so that you do not incur sin on account of him. You must not take vengeance or bear a grudge against[b] any of your people, but you must love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord." to justify his constant reproving of others! He overlooked the command that Jesus spoke to justify his constant reproving."

He clearly does not love his neighbor. All he does is find fault with her/him and calls it "love". It is very sad and disturbing. I can only imagine what his upbringing was like.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amigo professes to love the Lord, plainly stating he is a Christian! Just as Christ proved those who were ready to stone a woman for adultery were also sinners, what about you? You're very quick to judge your brother, but are you ready to be judged with the same judgment you dispense?
Its so clear to see what is going on my friend . Jim uses emotions and race cards and accusations .
But he sure cant bring doctrine to prove me wrong for correcting error within the church , and those who would teach such error .
He wont be able to do that . But i can bring TONS of doctrine which prove this to be true . Its all over
the bible about correcting sin and error within the church and not heeding nor allowing a false one to teach or to seduce the people .
Jim brings the race card . He needs to learn the bible by which , IF HE DID , he would be able to stand on solid ground .
But if he did that , He would no longer be accusing me at all .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess i am a popeaphobe too . TRY bringing some doctrine jim
which proves me to be in error for simply warning out against sin , errors and lies and those who teach such things .
OH wait , YOU CANT cause JESUS and all the apostles did it too .
Read my post immediately above. #161.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its so clear to see what is going on my friend . Jim uses emotions and race cards and accusations .
But he sure cant bring doctrine to prove me wrong for correcting error within the church , and those who would teach such error .
He wont be able to do that . But i can bring TONS of doctrine which prove this to be true . Its all over
the bible about correcting sin and error within the church and not heeding nor allowing a false one to teach or to seduce the people .
Jim brings the race card . He needs to learn the bible by which , IF HE DID , he would be able to stand on solid ground .
But if he did that , He would no longer be accusing me at all .
You are living in delusion. You are clearly a follower of Satan. Revelation 12:10, "Then I heard a loud voice in heaven saying, “The salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the ruling authority of his Christ, have now come, because the accuser of our brothers and sisters, the one who accuses them day and night before our God, has been thrown down."

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't matter what "amigo" says about himself. He is filled with hatred, constantly criticizing everyone, including other Christians, and has recently veered of into obvious racism. Anyone can state that they are a Christian, but if their words show otherwise, then their claim is false.

Again, Jesus said to love your neighbor as yourself. "amigo" never expresses love -- ever! He even cited the OT verses where that is written (Leviticus 19:17-18, "You must not hate your brother in your heart. You must surely reprove your fellow citizen so that you do not incur sin on account of him. You must not take vengeance or bear a grudge against[b] any of your people, but you must love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord." to justify his constant reproving of others! He overlooked the command that Jesus spoke to justify his constant reproving."

He clearly does not love his neighbor. All he does is find fault with her/him and calls it "love". It is very sad and disturbing. I can only imagine what his upbringing was like.

Try following your own advise, because you don't seem to show love for Amigo, even though Christ instructs us to show love and compassion even to our enemies! You are the pot calling the kettle black! Only one who is pure and without sin is capable of judging another's heart! You have made yourself both judge and jury.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I challenge all to look real closely at this generation of woke theology .
For it claims to be the most loving , non accusing , accept all generation .
But it sure seems to accuse and name call those who wont conform to its liquid ever changing truth .
Look closely now . And behold what has become of this so called loving generation that accepts all paths
accepts erros and sins . YET SURE seems to have a major problem with one thing . ABSOLUTE TRUTH and those who bring it .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try following your own advise, because you don't seem to show love for Amigo, even though Christ instructs us to show love and compassion even to our enemies! You are the pot calling the kettle black! Only one who is pure and without sin is capable of judging another's heart! You have made yourself both judge and jury.
This is the progressive woke all inclusive generation . They will accept anyone and anything and always talk bout
how loving they are and how tolerant they are . BUT TRY BRINGING BIBLICAL TRUTH
and watch how fast their TEETH are bared . The most so called lovey generation
Aint so lovey now is it . IT has become accepting of many things , CEPT BIBLICAL TRUTH and those who dare to bring it .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!!! I don't know where you get this idea from but it sure isn't the Bible. Jesus harshly criticized many people, especially the legalistic Pharisees and Sadducees. Paul also harshly criticized many people, as did other NT authors.

Criticizing "amigo" for his hateful, racist posts is perfectly valid. Nobody criticizes other more than he does, and just as Jesus criticized the Pharisees, who considered themselves superior to others, I will continue to cite his hate-filled posts.

You wrote "Only one who is pure and without sin is capable of judging another's heart!", but of course that doesn't apply to your judgement of me, correct?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the progressive woke all inclusive generation . They will accept anyone and anything and always talk bout
how loving they are and how tolerant they are . BUT TRY BRINGING BIBLICAL TRUTH
and watch how fast their TEETH are bared . The most so called lovey generation
Aint so lovey now is it . IT has become accepting of many things , CEPT BIBLICAL TRUTH and those who dare to bring it .
Blah, blah, blah. Here you go again, ranting about the "progressive woke all inclusive generation" (minus the requisite punctuation). Your hatred of everyone but white reactionaries is obvious. I have no doubt that, had you had the opportunity, you would have criticized Jesus for His progressive message.

Again (and again and again...), "For God so loved the world" (John 3:16a). Clearly you think God was wrong!!! Jesus said to love your neighbor as yourself. Clearly you think that Jesus was wrong. So whom do you follow? The answer is obvious! Revelation 12:10, "Then I heard a loud voice in heaven saying, “The salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the ruling authority of his Christ, have now come, because the accuser of our brothers and sisters, the one who accuses them day and night before our God, has been thrown down."

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!!! I don't know where you get this idea from but it sure isn't the Bible. Jesus harshly criticized many people, especially the legalistic Pharisees and Sadducees. Paul also harshly criticized many people, as did other NT authors.

Criticizing "amigo" for his hateful, racist posts is perfectly valid. Nobody criticizes other more than he does, and just as Jesus criticized the Pharisees, who considered themselves superior to others, I will continue to cite his hate-filled posts.

You wrote "Only one who is pure and without sin is capable of judging another's heart!", but of course that doesn't apply to your judgement of me, correct?
yeah , exactly my point JIM . those who were teaching errors GOT REBUKED , exposed .
As i have long said jim , it aint A SIN to correct sins . It aint a sin to expose those who teach lies jim .
Exactly jim . Now go ye and learn for YOURSELF . Guilty of accusing others who do correct errors within the church .
Try and remember that the next time certain sins are brought up jim . It aint a sin to
expose the agenda of the dark rainbow jim .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yeah , exactly my point JIM . those who were teaching errors GOT REBUKED , exposed .
As i have long said jim , it aint A SIN to correct sins . It aint a sin to expose those who teach lies jim .
Exactly jim . Now go ye and learn for YOURSELF . Guilty of accusing others who do correct errors within the church .
Try and remember that the next time certain sins are brought up jim . It aint a sin to
expose the agenda of the dark rainbow jim .
It isn't A SIN to correct sins . It isn't a sin to expose those who teach lies, such as yourself "amigo".
Now go and learn this truth for YOUR SELF. You are clearly guilty of constantly accusing others within the church, those who identify as Christians and whom God has accepted as His children.

And you're going on again about the "dark rainbow". What exactly are you referring to? Stop hiding what you truly mean to say behind misleading references!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abortion Was The Leading Cause Of Death Worldwide In 2019, Killing 42 Million People
More human beings died in abortions than any other cause of death in 2019, a new report indicates. A heartbreaking reminder about the prevalence of abortion, statistics compiled by Worldometers indicate that there were over 42.3 million abortions world-wide in 2019. The independent site collects data from governments and other reputable organizations and then reports the data, along with estimates and projections, based on those numbers. When contrasting the abortion numbers to other causes of death, including cancer, HIV/AIDS, traffic accidents and suicide, abortions far outnumbered every other cause. Abortion Was The Leading Cause Of Death Worldwide In 2019, Killing 42 Million People
As a Christian I am dead set against abortion as is God Ex 21:22,23. But I will say this on behalf of the child. Since we believe in God who is love, we realize that child will be resurrected with a much greater chance of having everlasting life than if they were born to a mother, and possibly a father who was willing to kill their child. What quality of life could they be expected to have in a household of that kind of environment? As a benefit to society, think of the population swell that would resulted from their birth, not to mention the probable behaviors being raised by parents like that. So in a callous opinion taking all things into account, although a gross, disgusting sin, I believe it has been a very beneficial benefit to society as a whole.

I may be completely off my rocker, and out of line to boot, but that is my honest opinion.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a Christian I am dead set against abortion as is God Ex 21:22,23. But I will say this on behalf of the child. Since we believe in God who is love, we realize that child will be resurrected with a much greater chance of having everlasting life than if they were born to a mother, and possibly a father who was willing to kill their child. What quality of life could they be expected to have in a household of that kind of environment? As a benefit to society, think of the population swell that would resulted from their birth, not to mention the probable behaviors being raised by parents like that. So in a callous opinion taking all things into account, although a gross, disgusting sin, I believe it has been a very beneficial benefit to society as a whole.

I may be completely off my rocker, and out of line to boot, but that is my honest opinion.
Well , I know that if a lamb were killed by a person , HE or she would for sure have eternal life .
BUT IT STILL DONT MAKE IT RIGHT . Sure the baby might go and be with GOD . But the murder is still comitting SIN .
And thus it must be spoken against and warned against .
Murder is murder . And even if the one killed goes to a far better place , IT will never excuse the murderer of his act .
REPENTANCE is a dire . Abortion is evil . Gay marraige is evil . TRUTH is anything GOD considers evil , IS EVIL .
And as a lamb , we will not call it good .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You reasoning through carnal logic now my friend . MAN does not have the right to spill the blood of the unborn .

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well , I know that if a lamb were killed by a person , HE or she would for sure have eternal life .
BUT IT STILL DONT MAKE IT RIGHT . Sure the baby might go and be with GOD . But the murder is still comitting SIN .
And thus it must be spoken against and warned against .
Murder is murder . And even if the one killed goes to a far better place , IT will never excuse the murderer of his act .
REPENTANCE is a dire . Abortion is evil . Gay marraige is evil . TRUTH is anything GOD considers evil , IS EVIL .
And as a lamb , we will not call it good .
You won't get any argument from me sir, if it were up to me, all persons responsible would receive the judgment of soul for soul.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You reasoning through carnal logic now my friend . MAN does not have the right to spill the blood of the unborn .
Yes sir just stating the truth of the matter. Won't comment much here since we are speaking in a different section about the same topic.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You won't get any argument from me sir, if it were up to me, all persons responsible would receive the judgment of soul for soul.
Get ready to be shocked . As much as i hate their evil and their justification of said evil
If it were up to ME , they would have Come to CHRIST and repented of their evils .
Yet , due to the fact i warn against evil , they see me as the hater . YET i only desire and desired good for their souls
ITS WHY i warned out so much against the all inclusive false love . I , by grace knew and know its false .
ITS why i warned out so much against SIN and error within the church .
But it dont matter to them . As long as i wont agree with their sin , THEY GONNA SEE ME as a hater .
That is the way it is . But it affects me not . WARN ON I MUST , EXPOSE EVIL I MUST
and point to CHRIST ALONE I MUST and will . NO matter HOW hated i am for doing so .

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Get ready to be shocked . As much as i hate their evil and their justification of said evil
If it were up to ME , they would have Come to CHRIST and repented of their evils .
Yet , due to the fact i warn against evil , they see me as the hater . YET i only desire and desired good for their souls
ITS WHY i warned out so much against the all inclusive false love . I , by grace knew and know its false .
ITS why i warned out so much against SIN and error within the church .
But it dont matter to them . As long as i wont agree with their sin , THEY GONNA SEE ME as a hater .
That is the way it is . But it affects me not . WARN ON I MUST , EXPOSE EVIL I MUST
and point to CHRIST ALONE I MUST and will . NO matter HOW hated i am for doing so .
I have thought about this often. There are some who I believe do not have the right to life, but lets take adolf hitler as an example. He was one of the worse humans to ever exist, we know God to be a just God, so speaking for myself, and believing in justice, I would offer hitler everlasting life if he chose to live the horrors that he did to every single individual he harmed. You couldn't get any fairer than that. On a personal opinion, since he was trying to establish God's millennial Kingdom I would rather think he sinned against the holy spirit and will not be back in the resurrection.

Yes sir, like you in many cases I would prefer to see someone repent and serve God. David was forgiven his murder, so no doubt a woman who had her child killed could be as well on the same token if she repented as did he.