YouTube can be fellowship ... right?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

speedyj1992

Sep 19, 2017
Silicon Valley
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, I do think it can work because I do respond to comments pretty well. Here, I'll start with a video on the importance of fighting against individualism in today's culture:

Feel free to discuss!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see the problem from a different perspective. I think the way of the world is to get everyone to think the same way and to act the same way. I believe God created each of us as unique individuals, and the struggle is finding out how we fit in with others as individuals.

Think of the Tower of Babel built with bricks. Everyone was conforming to the same pattern just as bricks are all the same.

God's altars are built with stones of various shapes. Similarly, every member of your body is different; each serves its own purpose.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Shooting oneself in the foot.
Fellowship is more than responding to messages, it is the physical prescence of others, the shared conversation, the encouragement of seeing friends and the encouragement that one provides by also being there.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, I do think it can work because I do respond to comments pretty well. Here, I'll start with a video on the importance of fighting against individualism in today's culture:

Feel free to discuss!

For the title, I think I would favor "seperatism" over "individualism." This seems to be what you are opposing anyway. The beauty of the body of Christ when they are operating in the Spirit of peace together is that you have many different individuals yet all are operating in unity together, despite having different callings, personalities, gifts, etc. I'm a Strong proponent of individualism, but also of the harmony that can exist when His people become one IN Him.

Last edited: