“...and shall eat her flesh,”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
And where you get lonely spirit beings in eternity?
from all of the lonely spirit beings we witness in eternity right now?

What do you do with all of the verses resurrection?
apply them to where they were meant to go, right after baptism?

The current living saints meeting Christ in the air?
can't hardly meet Christ if you're dead i guess, and no reason you can't do that today?
The tribulation?
where is Christ revealed, anyway? the sky is always falling somewhere i guess. You mean the Rohingya tribulation, maybe

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes indeed...a new spiritual heaven and spiritual earth right? :)
We are spirit beings living in a house of clay....but that will all pass away and God spiritual glorious kingdom will come in it's fullness.
Sorry, but that is simply not what Scripture teaches. Only the Gnostics tried to make everything physical into everything evil. The spiritual and the physical with be all of a piece, and there will be eternal and universal righteousness upon earth.

Which does not mean that spirits will be simply floating around. Just as everything in Heaven is both spiritual and tangible right now, everything on earth will also be both spiritual and tangible.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
from all of the lonely spirit beings we witness in eternity right now?

That made no sense.

apply them to where they were meant to go, right after baptism?

can't hardly meet Christ if you're dead i guess, and no reason you can't do that today?
where is Christ revealed, anyway? the sky is always falling somewhere i guess. You mean the Rohingya tribulation, maybe

All that will accept God, regardless of being OT or NT, are provided a way to find God.

None will stand before the white throne and have an excuse as to why they are there.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ah the why is provided i guess
Israel had mosaic law, NT has the bible.

Romans 2:12-15 New International Version (NIV)
12 All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law. 13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. 14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)

The Law of Conscience

What is the conscience?

Conscience - Encyclopedia of The Bible - Bible Gateway

Reactions: bbyrd009

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
..you are kidding!!

Israel had mosaic law, NT has the bible.

And that is the better covenant!!! :eek:

We have much much more than that...we have Christ Himself..and the power of the Holy Spirit within us...
The kingdom with...

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
..you are kidding!!

And that is the better covenant!!! :eek:

We have much much more than that...we have Christ Himself..and the power of the Holy Spirit within us...
The kingdom with...
No insult intended, but you sincerely are lacking in knowledge and study.

The issue is how could anyone not have an excuse on judgment day. And how could everyone in history even have a way to heaven. Not who had the best covenant.

Law of conscience to the end of time everyone has been given a way to come to God.
There are not degrees of salvation. There are degrees of knowledge and rewards...

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is allegory. To "eat" means "to feed upon" or "devour", which is the death of them, fulfilling the judgement of God: "once to die."

Revelation 17:16-17
[16] And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. [17] For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Don’t get me wrong but may I ask you why? “For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill his will, and agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.” What is His will? his word to be fulfilled here?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 17:16-17
[16] And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. [17] For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Don’t get me wrong but may I ask you why? “For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill his will, and agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.” What is His will? his word to be fulfilled here?
Justice and righteousness through judgement. But also grace, love, salvation, and eternal life for those who love Him.

Reactions: Helen

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...What is His will?
In this context the total destruction of Mystery Babylon is God's will. He uses evil men to fulfil His will.
...his word to be fulfilled here?
And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: (Rev 17:1)

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Throughout history God has used evil to accomplish his will.

And obvious one is Satan. He used nations to punish Israel and then destroyed them.
God pics leaders. Just look at Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini and Obama, in example.

Also with religions like Catholicism, Islam and pagan religions and sacrificed babies, an example.

Some deny this, but how, I do not know.

It will end, beginning with the rapture, which I think will be soon, not more than around 10 years tops.

To better understand Mystery Babylon look at the Four Beasts and Statue of Daniel.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The spirit of division is already here. Just look at what takes place at every Christian forum on the planet.
Also consider that very few people who belong to one particular assembly will visits other churches with regularly, if at all, that are not part of their particular denomination of fellowship.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also consider that very few people who belong to one particular assembly will visits other churches with regularly, if at all, that are not part of their particular denomination of fellowship.
As well, many churches only preach their doctrine. To say something is wrong or ask questions invites you to shut up or leave.

Reactions: amadeus

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Throughout history God has used evil to accomplish his will.

It seems we can all agree division is here. Look around and we see the division all around. It is harder to find the gathering. Matthew 12:30-31 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. [31] Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Luke 9:54-56
[54] And when his disciples James and John saw this , they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? [55] But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. [56] For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them ...

As far as evil to accomplish God’s will in judgment and wrath....if anger, rage, division and hate are used for the purpose of destruction...then it becomes clear what the word means when it says “you will be judged by your works.”
Ecclesiastes 3:16-18 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there. [17] I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work. [18] I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
It seems we can all agree division is here. Look around and we see the division all around. It is harder to find the gathering. Matthew 12:30-31 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. [31] Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Luke 9:54-56
[54] And when his disciples James and John saw this , they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? [55] But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. [56] For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them ...

As far as evil to accomplish God’s will in judgment and wrath....if anger, rage, division and hate are used for the purpose of destruction...then it becomes clear what the word means when it says “you will be judged by your works.”
Ecclesiastes 3:16-18 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there. [17] I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work. [18] I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.
so iow...what i said the other day that prolly made no sense then, the ______ becomes the _______, forgot how i put it, the profession becomes the evidence or whatever