20 Verses - The Renewed Human Heart

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deuteronomy 5:29
King James Version
29 O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!

Deuteronomy 30:6
King James Version
6 And the Lord thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

2 Chronicles 11:16
King James Version
16 And after them out of all the tribes of Israel such as set their hearts to seek the Lord God of Israel came to Jerusalem, to sacrifice unto the Lord God of their fathers.

2 Chronicles 29:10
King James Version
10 Now it is in mine heart to make a covenant with the Lord God of Israel, that his fierce wrath may turn away from us.

Nehemiah 9:8
King James Version
8 And foundest his heart faithful before thee, and madest a covenant with him to give the land of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Jebusites, and the Girgashites, to give it, I say, to his seed, and hast performed thy words; for thou art righteous:

Psalm 57:7
King James Version
7 My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.

Psalm 84:5
King James Version
5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.

Psalm 101:2
King James Version
2 I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.

Proverbs 14:30
King James Version
30 A sound heart is the life of the flesh: but envy the rottenness of the bones.

Proverbs 15:28
King James Version
28 The heart of the righteous studieth to answer: but the mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things.

Proverbs 16:23
King James Version
23 The heart of the wise teacheth his mouth, and addeth learning to his lips.

Jeremiah 29:7
King James Version
7 And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the Lord for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace.

Jeremiah 32:39
King James Version
39 And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:

Ezekiel 11:19
King James Version
19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

Ezekiel 36:25
King James Version
25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

Matthew 12:35
King James Version
35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

Luke 8:15
King James Version
15 But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.

Romans 2:29
King James Version
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Romans 6:17
King James Version
17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

Hebrews 10:16
King James Version
16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

1 Peter 3:4
King James Version
4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
upload_2021-8-29_15-53-40.png
This is from a popular Christian song...no, no, no!
upload_2021-8-29_15-55-43.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-8-29_15-54-1.png
    upload_2021-8-29_15-54-1.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 0

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One opportunity for everyone to start with a clean slate and keep it that way to the end of their course.

What mighty God we serve!
And that oppurtunity can be found IN and ONLY IN CHRIST ALONE .
God gave the law to moses on Stones
JESUS HIMSELF came and summed it up with two commandments ON THE HEART .
and yet one of those commadments is being shunned today .
The love the LORD GOD with all they heart . We have two simple things to remember
and by the HOLY GHOST they would be glued upon our hearts .
What is the commandement . Well , lets allow john to say it .
TO BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST and to love one another .
SO WHY are many simply teaching and saying OH NO NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS
just love one another . cause that WAS NOT the commandment . And it sure wont save a one of them .
Many are abandoning the true gospel for this other mindset that is joining all religoins and the world as one
BUT IT AINT UNDER GOD . it DENIES THE DIRE NEED TO BELEIVE ON JESUS CHRIST
and thus , I SHUN ITS DOCTRINE . we must continue to preach JESUS CHRIST , the DIRE Need to beleive on HIM
and all things HE did teach . its real simple .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that oppurtunity can be found IN and ONLY IN CHRIST ALONE .
God gave the law to moses on Stones
JESUS HIMSELF came and summed it up with two commandments ON THE HEART .
and yet one of those commadments is being shunned today .
The love the LORD GOD with all they heart . We have two simple things to remember
and by the HOLY GHOST they would be glued upon our hearts .
What is the commandement . Well , lets allow john to say it .
TO BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST and to love one another .
SO WHY are many simply teaching and saying OH NO NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS
just love one another . cause that WAS NOT the commandment . And it sure wont save a one of them .
Many are abandoning the true gospel for this other mindset that is joining all religoins and the world as one
BUT IT AINT UNDER GOD . it DENIES THE DIRE NEED TO BELEIVE ON JESUS CHRIST
and thus , I SHUN ITS DOCTRINE . we must continue to preach JESUS CHRIST , the DIRE Need to beleive on HIM
and all things HE did teach . its real simple .
Back in 1942 the Pledge of Allegiance to Flag of the USA was officially adopted and school children began to recite it. Not until 1954 when I was in the 5th grade in elementary school under President Dwight D Eisenhower were the words "under God" inserted after the word, "nation" in that same Pledge. It so remains to this day.

These days however respect for that flag has diminished but has not respect for God diminished even further? If this ever was a "nation, under God" it certainly as a whole is not now. All one has to do is look around his own community. If it really is God's community or God's nation, where are His stewards and why do we not see Him in so many people?

The renewed heart is available today, but even among church goers, who has received that new heart? Who has then followed the lead of the Holy Spirit to become clean and stay clean in the eyes of God? How many dead people are attending churches which have named themselves "Christian" but with little or no real Life in them?

How Christ-like are those who are dead to God?

How many are really dead to sin?

Mt 8:21And another of his disciples said unto him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
Mt 8:22But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The world calls the walking dead zombies. zombies being those who have no real Life [brought by Jesus] in them. The zombies seem to be more than fictional characters.

Dear Lord, Help the dead in sin take hold of Life!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back in 1942 the Pledge of Allegiance to Flag of the USA was officially adopted and school children began to recite it. Not until 1954 when I was in the 5th grade in elementary school under President Dwight D Eisenhower were the words "under God" inserted after the word, "nation" in that same Pledge. It so remains to this day.

These days however respect for that flag has diminished but has not respect for God diminished even further? If this ever was a "nation, under God" it certainly as a whole is not now. All one has to do is look around his own community. If it really is God's community or God's nation, where are His stewards and why do we not see Him in so many people?

The renewed heart is available today, but even among church goers, who has received that new heart? Who has then followed the lead of the Holy Spirit to become clean and stay clean in the eyes of God? How many dead people are attending churches which have named themselves "Christian" but with little or no real Life in them?

How Christ-like are those who are dead to God?

How many are really dead to sin?

Mt 8:21And another of his disciples said unto him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
Mt 8:22But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The world calls the walking dead zombies. zombies being those who have no real Life [brought by Jesus] in them. The zombies seem to be more than fictional characters.

Dear Lord, Help the dead in sin take hold of Life!
The dead in sin should have taken HOLD OF LIFE . aka JESUS IS LIFE .
there is a reason sin is so rampant even in churches today .
And me thinks i will let paul say it . IF ANY MAN has not the SPIRIT OF CHRIST HE IS NONE OF HIS
and if we have the SPIRIT then the body is dead because OF SIN .
IN other words what we have here , is a failure to communicate . not you and me my friend
i mean most churches are not communicating the actual word and gospel OF GOD .
What we have here is known as , THIS PEOPLE HONORS ME WITH THEIR LIPS
but their HEART is far from me . Amadues , as much as it breaks my heart to have to say it
MOST are NOT BORN AGAIN , cause most have not SUBMITTED UNTO GOD , HIS CHRIST .
they have rather submitted unto another jesus created in the image of men and by the doctrines of men gone wrong .
But this too is why i have long pleaded to the churches . WE MUST get back in the bible for ourselves .
IF the people would have done that , THINGS can get cleared up . IF not , well onwards in confusion they go
and only worse and worse will they wax .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The dead in sin should have taken HOLD OF LIFE . aka JESUS IS LIFE .
there is a reason sin is so rampant even in churches today .
And me thinks i will let paul say it . IF ANY MAN has not the SPIRIT OF CHRIST HE IS NONE OF HIS
and if we have the SPIRIT then the body is dead because OF SIN .
IN other words what we have here , is a failure to communicate . not you and me my friend
i mean most churches are not communicating the actual word and gospel OF GOD .
What we have here is known as , THIS PEOPLE HONORS ME WITH THEIR LIPS
but their HEART is far from me . Amadues , as much as it breaks my heart to have to say it
MOST are NOT BORN AGAIN , cause most have not SUBMITTED UNTO GOD , HIS CHRIST .
they have rather submitted unto another jesus created in the image of men and by the doctrines of men gone wrong .
But this too is why i have long pleaded to the churches . WE MUST get back in the bible for ourselves .
IF the people would have done that , THINGS can get cleared up . IF not , well onwards in confusion they go
and only worse and worse will they wax .
Amen!

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats right my friend . the lambs are gonna point to CHRIST . The HOME that awaits us
is paradise my friend .
A home we earned not .
We live in a day and an age where this generation , by and large , is getting taught ITS ENTITLED .
SO , since we are on the subject of ENTITLED
Allow me some parting words . MANKIND is entitled , has earned ONE THING and one thing alone is man
entitled to, THE SECOND DEATH .
NOW LIFT THOSE HANDS AND PRAISE GOD for the mercy of HIS grace given unto us
who do believe , IN JESUS CHRIST WE DONT GET WHAT WE EARNED OR WERE ENTITLED TOO .
WE GET A GOOD HOME and ETERNAL LIFE . YEAH , and that is why I PRAISE AND THANK THE LORD DAILY AND OFTEN .
Thats right my friend . The more we learn the bible , the better off we will be as by the SPIRIT
it equips us and teaches us and builds us up on that pure and holy foundation of the LORD .
Stay well dug in the bible my friend . By grace i find it always a JOY to read .