9/23/17, Rev 12:5, X etc..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
BreadOfLife said:
Everything in the Universe is from God.
Attempting to attribute these things to end time events is nothing short of false prophecy.

If your “prophecies” are not from God – and Scripture says they’re NOT – then they’re from Satan, just like Camping's and Lindsey's and Russell's and Miller's, etc.
That's right, even the sun, moon, stars and planets are from God. The three wise men had the star of Bethlehem in Matt 2 to look for, and we have Rev 12. The end times mention birth pains for crying out loud, and the woman gives birth in September. It's time to wake up church.

Gen 1:14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years.

Rev 12:1-5 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Isa 13:6-8 Wail, for the day of the Lord is near; it will come like destruction from the Almighty. 7Because of this, all hands will go limp, every heart will melt with fear. 8Terror will seize them, pain and anguish will grip them; they will writhe like a woman in labor. They will look aghast at each other, their faces aflame.

Isa 26:17-21 As a pregnant woman about to give birth writhes and cries out in her pain, so were we in your presence, Lord. 18We were with child, we writhed in labor, but we gave birth to wind. We have not brought salvation to the earth, and the people of the world have not come to life. 19But your dead will live, Lord; their bodies will rise— let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy— your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead. 20Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by. 21See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling to punish the people of the earth for their sins. The earth will disclose the blood shed on it; the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Isa 66:7-9 “Before she goes into labor, she gives birth; before the pains come upon her, she delivers a son. 8 Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children. 9 Do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery?” says the LORD. “Do I close up the womb when I bring to delivery?” says your God.

Jer 30:6-7 Ask and see: Can a man bear children? Then why do I see every strong man with his hands on his stomach like a woman in labor, every face turned deathly pale? 7How awful that day will be! No other will be like it. It will be a time of trouble for Jacob, but he will be saved out of it.

Jer 49:24 Damascus has become feeble, she has turned to flee and panic has gripped her; anguish and pain have seized her, pain like that of a woman in labor.

Micah 4:9-10 Why do you now cry aloud— have you no king ? Has your ruler perished, that pain seizes you like that of a woman in labor? 10Writhe in agony, Daughter Zion, like a woman in labor, for now you must leave the city to camp in the open field. You will go to Babylon; there you will be rescued. There the Lord will redeem you out of the hand of your enemies.

Micah 5:2-3 "But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times." 3Therefore Israel will be abandoned until the time when she who is in labor bears a son, and the rest of his brothers return to join the Israelites.

1 Thess 5:1-3 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

Rev 12:1-5 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She (Israel) was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon (Satan) with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (Satan) stood in front of the woman (Israel) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (teknon the church) the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heb 13:8 said:
That's right, even the sun, moon, stars and planets are from God. The three wise men had the star of Bethlehem in Matt 2 to look for, and we have Rev 12. The end times mention birth pains for crying out loud, and the woman gives birth in September. It's time to wake up church.

Gen 1:14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years.

Rev 12:1-5 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
This is a boring and woefully-ignorant rant - not a legitimate prophecy.
Rev. 12:1-5 is beautiful, polyvalent symbol that describes Mary, Jesus, Israel and the Church.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isa 13:6-8 Wail, for the day of the Lord is near; it will come like destruction from the Almighty. 7Because of this, all hands will go limp, every heart will melt with fear. 8Terror will seize them, pain and anguish will grip them; they will writhe like a woman in labor. They will look aghast at each other, their faces aflame.

Isa 26:17-21 As a pregnant woman about to give birth writhes and cries out in her pain, so were we in your presence, Lord. 18We were with child, we writhed in labor, but we gave birth to wind. We have not brought salvation to the earth, and the people of the world have not come to life. 19But your dead will live, Lord; their bodies will rise— let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy— your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead. 20Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by. 21See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling to punish the people of the earth for their sins. The earth will disclose the blood shed on it; the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Isa 66:7-9 “Before she goes into labor, she gives birth; before the pains come upon her, she delivers a son. 8 Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children. 9 Do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery?” says the LORD. “Do I close up the womb when I bring to delivery?” says your God.

Jer 30:6-7 Ask and see: Can a man bear children? Then why do I see every strong man with his hands on his stomach like a woman in labor, every face turned deathly pale? 7How awful that day will be! No other will be like it. It will be a time of trouble for Jacob, but he will be saved out of it.

Jer 49:24 Damascus has become feeble, she has turned to flee and panic has gripped her; anguish and pain have seized her, pain like that of a woman in labor.

Micah 4:9-10 Why do you now cry aloud— have you no king ? Has your ruler perished, that pain seizes you like that of a woman in labor? 10Writhe in agony, Daughter Zion, like a woman in labor, for now you must leave the city to camp in the open field. You will go to Babylon; there you will be rescued. There the Lord will redeem you out of the hand of your enemies.

Micah 5:2-3 "But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times." 3Therefore Israel will be abandoned until the time when she who is in labor bears a son, and the rest of his brothers return to join the Israelites.

1 Thess 5:1-3 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

Rev 12:1-5 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She (Israel) was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon (Satan) with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (Satan) stood in front of the woman (Israel) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (teknon the church) the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.
And NONE of this has anything to do with a Pre-Tribulation "Rapture" or September 23, 2017.
The former, being an invention of John Nelson Darby in the 1830s.
The latter being a sick, twisted, anti-Biblical fantasy of yours . . .

Nov 2, 2016
USA
BreadOfLife said:
And NONE of this has anything to do with a Pre-Tribulation "Rapture" or September 23, 2017.
The former, being an invention of John Nelson Darby in the 1830s.
The latter being a sick, twisted, anti-Biblical fantasy of yours . . .
Well it does, because all those passages are about a future woman in labor about to give birth, which will occur on 9/23/17. I already explained this in post 7. Notice the words "huios", "teknon" and "harpazo" below. John is connecting the head with the body by using the rapture feast. It's time to wake up.

Rev 12:5 She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it does, because all those passages are about a future woman in labor about to give birth, which will occur on 9/23/17. I already explained this in post 7. Notice the words "huios", "teknon" and "harpazo" below. John is connecting the head with the body by using the rapture feast. It's time to wake up.

Rev 12:5 She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.
Hmmmm, I think at this point - I'll simply take the advice of Scripture:

Prov. 26:34
Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him.

See you on September 24th - and we'll have a good laugh.
At least, I will . . .

Nov 2, 2016
USA
BreadOfLife said:
Hmmmm, I think at this point - I'll simply take the advice of Scripture:

Prov. 26:34
Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him.

See you on September 24th - and we'll have a good laugh.
At least, I will . . .
Yeah, we should move on. Thank you for your time BreadOfLife.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
In the book of Enoch it says, "Then pain shall come upon them as on a woman in travail with birth pangs -when she is giving birth the child enters the mouth of the womb and she suffers from childbearing."

In the book of Enoch it also says, ""One half portion of them shall glance at the other half; they shall be terrified and dejected; and pain shall seize them when they see that Son of Man sitting on the throne of His splendor."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBa7oUx9dJY

- Heb 13:8

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
Harold Camping’s bogus numerology charts, false prophecies about planetary alignments and now YOUR asinine tale of the alignment of the stars.

Jesus said NOBODY knows except for His Father.
Not YOU, not Harold Camping, or Charles Taze Russell or William Miller or Benny Hinn or Hal Lindsey or any other yahoo can figure it out.

Ay, ay, ay . . .
Yep! When I read the part about the planets I decided right then and there credibility was gone. Otherwise, I'm pretty special as I am a "virgo" LOL

Reactions: Abiding Grace

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Born_Again said:
Yep! When I read the part about the planets I decided right then and there credibility was gone. Otherwise, I'm pretty special as I am a "virgo" LOL
Did you watch any of the videos?
YIKES . . .

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
Did you watch any of the videos?
YIKES . . .
No, I'm not going to waste my time with it. Between this, flat earth, and chemtrails, there isnt enough time to wrap my head around all of the nonsense. Some people need to move out of their mothers basements.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Born_Again said:
No, I'm not going to waste my time with it. Between this, flat earth, and chemtrails, there isnt enough time to wrap my head around all of the nonsense. Some people need to move out of their mothers basements.
:lol: :happy-smiley58: :lol: :happy-smiley58: :lol:

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Born_Again said:
Hi Born_Again,

Actually, Virgo the woman represents (Israel) and is giving birth to Jupiter (the body of Christ) in September. Jesus commands us to wake up and look for His soon return. If you have any questions let me know. - Heb 13:8

Matt 16:3 and in the morning, 'Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.' You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times.

Gal 4:26 But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

Rev 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Rev 12:1-2 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She (Israel) was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Born_Again,

Actually, Virgo the woman represents (Israel) and is giving birth to Jupiter (the body of Christ) in September. Jesus commands us to wake up and look for His soon return. If you have any questions let me know. - Heb 13:8

Matt 16:3 and in the morning, 'Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.' You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times.

Gal 4:26 But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

Rev 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Rev 12:1-2 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She (Israel) was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.
Virgo is Israel and Jupiter is Jesus??
You are very confused . . . .

Nov 2, 2016
USA
BreadOfLife said:
Virgo is Israel and Jupiter is Jesus??
You are very confused . . . .
Hi BreadOfLife,

If you read Rev 12:1-2 and Rev 15:1, these signs take place in the heavens where the sun, moon, stars and planets reside. God uses the heavens as a billboard to notify us of events that are about to take place, similiar to how He used the blood moon Tetrad's by placing them on Jewish Holidays in 1967, 1948 and 2014.

Virgo - Virgo in the constellations represents a woman. Israel is our mother in the sense that she gave birth to Christianity (the body of Christ) 2000 years ago by putting Jesus to death. Conception of the body of Christ began at Pentecost, Acts 2:1-4. The body of Christ has been in gestation for 2000 years. We can know all this because the word "harpazo" is an event for the body of Christ only in Rev 12:5.

Virgo is one of the constellations of the zodiac. Its name is Latin for virgin, and its symbol is ♍. Lying between Leo to the west and Libra to the east, it is the second largest constellation in the sky (after Hydra). It can be easily found through its brightest star, Spica.

Jupiter - Jupiter not only represents Jesus in the Rev 12:1-5 great sign, it is also representing (the body of Christ 1 Cor 12:27) by connecting (the head Jesus Christ Col 1:18) to the body (the church) through rapture harpazo in Rev 12:5. Jupiter is the King planet and the largest planet in the solar system, and is a representation of Christ dominion over the universe and also Israel John 19:3. God is using Jupiter as a symbol of rapture.

If you study the birth of the church you will see Virgo giving birth to Jupiter in September of 2017. Jupiter is the king planet which represents Christ and also the body (the church) that is in Christ. When you become saved the Holy Spirit indwells you, and you become one with the body of Christ. God is using a birthing metaphor to describe the conception of the church 2,000 years ago, and He is also using a birthing metaphor in the end times by using the sun, moon, stars and planets. The conception of the church began at Pentecost 2,000 years ago and has been in gestation for 2,000 years up until now. Jesus Christ is the head of the church, and born again Christians are the body. The head came out of the womb when Jesus was resurrected and ascended to heaven 2,000 years ago.

When you study a natural birth of a baby being born the head comes out first, then the body. The body of Jesus Christ which is the church (Jupiter) entered Virgo's womb in November of 2016 and is in a gestation period right now. The church will be birthed in September of 2017 which will be 42 weeks in the womb (a normal gestation period for a natural birth).

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi BreadOfLife,

If you read Rev 12:1-2 and Rev 15:1, these signs take place in the heavens where the sun, moon, stars and planets reside. God uses the heavens as a billboard to notify us of events that are about to take place, similiar to how He used the blood moon Tetrad's by placing them on Jewish Holidays in 1967, 1948 and 2014.

Virgo - Virgo in the constellations represents a woman. Israel is our mother in the sense that she gave birth to Christianity (the body of Christ) 2000 years ago by putting Jesus to death. Conception of the body of Christ began at Pentecost, Acts 2:1-4. The body of Christ has been in gestation for 2000 years. We can know all this because the word "harpazo" is an event for the body of Christ only in Rev 12:5.

Virgo is one of the constellations of the zodiac. Its name is Latin for virgin, and its symbol is ♍. Lying between Leo to the west and Libra to the east, it is the second largest constellation in the sky (after Hydra). It can be easily found through its brightest star, Spica.

Jupiter - Jupiter not only represents Jesus in the Rev 12:1-5 great sign, it is also representing (the body of Christ 1 Cor 12:27) by connecting (the head Jesus Christ Col 1:18) to the body (the church) through rapture harpazo in Rev 12:5. Jupiter is the King planet and the largest planet in the solar system, and is a representation of Christ dominion over the universe and also Israel John 19:3. God is using Jupiter as a symbol of rapture.

If you study the birth of the church you will see Virgo giving birth to Jupiter in September of 2017. Jupiter is the king planet which represents Christ and also the body (the church) that is in Christ. When you become saved the Holy Spirit indwells you, and you become one with the body of Christ. God is using a birthing metaphor to describe the conception of the church 2,000 years ago, and He is also using a birthing metaphor in the end times by using the sun, moon, stars and planets. The conception of the church began at Pentecost 2,000 years ago and has been in gestation for 2,000 years up until now. Jesus Christ is the head of the church, and born again Christians are the body. The head came out of the womb when Jesus was resurrected and ascended to heaven 2,000 years ago.

When you study a natural birth of a baby being born the head comes out first, then the body. The body of Jesus Christ which is the church (Jupiter) entered Virgo's womb in November of 2016 and is in a gestation period right now. The church will be birthed in September of 2017 which will be 42 weeks in the womb (a normal gestation period for a natural birth).

Uhhhh, no.
Jupiter and Virgo are pagan gods. They are NOT Jesus and israel.

YOUR problem is that you have merged Christian, Jewish and pagan beliefs into ONE bizarre set of cultish doctrines.

And, by the way - the Church was "birthed" at Pentecost.
The is NO astrological equivalent for the body of Christ.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
BreadOfLife said:
Jupiter and Virgo are pagan gods. They are NOT Jesus and israel.

YOUR problem is that you have merged Christian, Jewish and pagan beliefs into ONE bizarre set of cultish doctrines.
Incorrect. Rev 12:1-2 sign is referencing astronomy, not astrology. Jupiter and Virgo must be a part of the Rev 12 sign. If they weren't how else would the woman give birth in the heavens in Rev 12:5? Saying that Jupiter and Virgo are pagan gods is also saying Rev 12 sign is a pagan sign, but rather Rev 12 sign is from the Word of God. - Heb 13:8

BreadOfLife said:
And, by the way - the Church was "birthed" at Pentecost.
The is NO astrological equivalent for the body of Christ.
That's also incorrect. Life actually begins at conception, not birth. Why do you think God is angry at America. We've been allowing abortions for over 40 years.

Jupiter represents the head (Jesus Christ) being connected to the body (the body of Christ) at rapture (Virgo giving birth to Jupiter). This is why scripture says we change from perishable to imperishable in the twinkling of an eye. 1 Cor 15:50-57. The word "harpazo" in Rev 12:5 only refers to the church after the woman gives birth. - Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
The book of Daniel and Revelation are both FILLED with symbolism, including Virgo and Jupiter. God made the sun, moon, stars and planets for a specific purpose. In Hebrew, "and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years" is translated "and let them be for signs and seasons, and days and years."

Signs = Blood Moons and Rev 12 sign
Seasons = Now up until September of 2017
Days = 9/23/17
Years = 2017

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Incorrect. Rev 12:1-2 sign is referencing astronomy, not astrology. Jupiter and Virgo must be a part of the Rev 12 sign. If they weren't how else would the woman give birth in the heavens in Rev 12:5? Saying that Jupiter and Virgo are pagan gods is also saying Rev 12 sign is a pagan sign, but rather Rev 12 sign is from the Word of God. - Heb 13:8

That's also incorrect. Life actually begins at conception, not birth. Why do you think God is angry at America. We've been allowing abortions for over 40 years.

Jupiter represents the head (Jesus Christ) being connected to the body (the body of Christ) at rapture (Virgo giving birth to Jupiter). This is why scripture says we change from perishable to imperishable in the twinkling of an eye. 1 Cor 15:50-57. The word "harpazo" in Rev 12:5 only refers to the church after the woman gives birth. - Heb 13:8
Peter spoke well of people like you who pervert the word of God:
3 Pet. 3:16
There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures.

As for abortion - America is only responsible for a relatively small number of worldwide abortions, so God is angry with the WHOLE world, not just America.

Trust in God - not astrology . . .