9/23/17, Rev 12:5, X etc..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
As for Nibiru. Satans star comes from the south then heads west and when it is in the west before the house of the Lord that planet will be destroyed. This is the seat of the beast. And will become the cage of them birds and the foul spirits. Now Michael's star comes from the west, it will grab hold of that old dragon and its orbit will change of 1000 year orbit around Christ star. When Michael's star heads east and closes in on earth the the waters will melt per God in the book of Ezekiel. This is all it the Holy Tablets. Now God is building a new heavens and a new earth for Christ. Note research brass man, brass mountain, wings, new heaven, new earth, Yes they hide it but not from Gods people! Behold fire and brimstone mixed with blood will fall on earth, and them that also escape will flow on earth as locust.

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
ezekiel said:
As for Nibiru. Satans star comes from the south then heads west and when it is in the west before the house of the Lord that planet will be destroyed. This is the seat of the beast. And will become the cage of them birds and the foul spirits. Now Michael's star comes from the west, it will grab hold of that old dragon and its orbit will change of 1000 year orbit around Christ star. When Michael's star heads east and closes in on earth the the waters will melt per God in the book of Ezekiel. This is all it the Holy Tablets. Now God is building a new heavens and a new earth for Christ. Note research brass man, brass mountain, wings, new heaven, new earth, Yes they hide it but not from Gods people! Behold fire and brimstone mixed with blood will fall on earth, and them that also escape will flow on earth as locust.
What are your thoughts on the word "harpazo" in Rev 12:5 and Virgo (Israel) giving birth to Jupiter (the body of Christ) in Sept of 2017. Thank u - Heb 13:8

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The OP is correct regarding that date for the alignment. I have heard of the September 2017 alignment in Revelation. Undoubtedly and undeniably, this passage of Scripture is indeed indicative of an astronomical position amidst symbolic meanings as well. What do I make of it? My jury is out yet. While the woman clothed with the sun and the moon under her feet is quite clear (and that position happens fairly often at the feast of Trumpets), the crown of 12 stars is a little more obscure. Some calculate fantastic alignments of planets as part of that crown, and then a few extra stars in the constellation are thrown in for good measure to make 12. That always bothered me. The cut-off is arbitrary akin to making God's promise to Abraham possible by "helping" God by having Ishmael. When the time comes, though, we will see it and yes, it is during the feast of Trumpets in which there will be Great Sign in that area of the heavens. That begs the question whether the number 12 is merely the symbolic way of pointing to the constellations in the zodiac as the whole set of constellations that make a circle? It is said each tribe was associated with a constellation so there's an earthly and heavenly counterpart.

It is also interesting to note, that prophecy oftentimes has more than one fulfillment. The birth of Messiah, the birth of a people and so forth can be indicated by the same type of event. This same passage of Scripture was used to tell the timing of the birth of Messiah, and besides its eschatological applications, many theologians also agree that this event is a flashback to the birth of Christ in which this symbolism also has a secondary astronomical application to predict the timing. For this reason, I have calculated very precisely the day I believe Christ was born, and the day he died and in what years. (Curiously it came out to certain days of the week related to the feasts which I was not even looking for interestingly enough).

Will I predict any rapture or Second Coming? No, but I am assured that whenever that is we will see these signs in the heavens. To be totally non-assuming about it, I would venture to say that some alignments are "better candidates" than others, so whenever we see such an alignment coming up, we put up our antennas. I know that 2011 was such a year, too, but nothing other than the fact is was a very weird year as was other significant years in the past such as 1979.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
liafailrock said:
I know that 2011 was such a year, too, but nothing other than the fact is was a very weird year as was other significant years in the past such as 1979.
The other predictions were not accurate because they didn't have Stellarium, and did not know about Rev 12 sign in the heavens.

liafailrock said:
Will I predict any rapture or Second Coming? No, but I am assured that whenever that is we will see these signs in the heavens.
You know there was a sign in the heavens a month prior to Jesus birth. There's also a sign a month prior to Rev 12 sign on 8/21/17, the Great American Eclipse. I do believe Rev 12:5 "harpazo" is connecting the head with the body at rapture. - Heb 13:8

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heb 13:8 said:
The other predictions were not accurate because they didn't have Stellarium, and did not know about Rev 12 sign in the heavens.
I'm not sure I understand. Stellarium was around for quite awhile and I had it back in 2011. Are you referring to a certain version with additional capabilities? Before I switched to Linux, I also had "Starcalc" and still have it on an old stand-alone MS computer. It was a no-frills astronomy program with simple star map illustrations (as opposed to realistic displays like Stellarium), but the calculations and data it provided was excellent and user friendly. You could use it to calculate stars and planets to +/- 10,000 years. It even accounted for the proper/radial motions of the stars and precession of the equinoxes. As a matter of fact, I did forward it a few years and seemed to remember 2017 being a "candidate" year. As for the planets, the reason I made the comment i did earlier was because each "candidate" year has some sort of interesting planetary alignment, or I should say many of them do. Then it's up to interpretation what that means (if anything). That's where you can get as many different interpretations as there are astronomers and theologians. But the Revelation 12 sign was known for a long time -- one of which used to teach that was JR Church and I once had a web site where I did an article about that long before 2011 going back to 2001 and the most recent one being 2009. I closed the web site in 2013.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
liafailrock said:
I'm not sure I understand. Stellarium was around for quite awhile and I had it back in 2011.
That's true. I think it was invented in 2001. But there's a huge difference between finding the Rev 12 sign on Stellarium vs interpreting what the sign is actually telling us.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Glorification

John 17:21-24 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. 24 “Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.

1 Cor 15:51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed

2 Cor 3:18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Gal 4:19-20 My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you, 20how I wish I could be with you now and change my tone, because I am perplexed about you!

Phil 3:20-21 But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21 who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

1 John 3:2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

Rev 12:5 She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

idono

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
[SIZE=12pt]“fearful events and great signs from heaven.” (Luke 21:11)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]An asteroid named “2014JO25” is to make a close flyby of Earth on April 19, 2017.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]On August 7, 2027, an asteroid bigger than this named “1999AN10” will pass the Earth at only a lunar distance.[/SIZE]

Nov 2, 2016
USA
The word "ódinó", (I am in travail, suffer birth-pangs) only occurs three times in scripture.. Gal 4:19, Gal 4:27, Rev 12:2.

It's interesting because scripture uses "ódin" (the pain of childbirth, severe agony) in Matt 24:8, 1 Thess 5:3, Acts 2:24... more so because "birth pangs" are used to describe "agony of death" (Jesus death) in Acts 2:24.

This passage reminds me of how the body of christ has been in gestation for 2000 years and that Jesus was in agony when He was at the Mount of Olives praying to the Father in regards to the sins of the whole world in Luke 22:39-46.

It's also a reminder of how God will raise the dead at first resurrection and also rapture. Eph 1:14 "redemption/apolutrósis" is meant to deliver us at rapture from a sinful world that brings death upon us, a release effected by payment of ransom.

When Peter addressed the crowd, the church age (the body of christ) had just begun in Acts 2:1-4. I also find it interesting that "the day of the lord" is also mentioned in Acts 2:20. It also mentions how the body will be resurrected again, Acts 2:26-27.

Psa 6:1-4 Lord, do not rebuke me in your anger or discipline me in your wrath. 2Have mercy on me, Lord, for I am faint; heal me, Lord, for my bones are in agony. 3My soul is in deep anguish. How long, Lord, how long? 4Turn, Lord, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.

Psa 42:9-10 I say to God my Rock, “Why have you forgotten me? Why must I go about mourning, oppressed by the enemy?” 10My bones suffer mortal agony as my foes taunt me, saying to me all day long, “Where is your God? (2 Pet 3:4)”

Jer 4:19, 31 Oh, my anguish, my anguish! I writhe in pain. Oh, the agony of my heart! My heart pounds within me, I cannot keep silent. For I have heard the sound of the trumpet; I have heard the battle cry. 31I hear a cry as of a woman in labor, a groan as of one bearing her first child-- the cry of Daughter Zion gasping for breath, stretching out her hands and saying, "Alas! I am fainting; my life is given over to murderers."

Ezek 30:15-16 I will pour out my wrath on Pelusium, the stronghold of Egypt, and wipe out the hordes of Thebes. 16I will set fire to Egypt; Pelusium will writhe in agony. Thebes will be taken by storm; Memphis will be in constant distress.

Micah 4:9-10 Why do you now cry aloud— have you no king ? Has your ruler perished, that pain seizes you like that of a woman in labor? 10Writhe in agony, Daughter Zion, like a woman in labor, for now you must leave the city to camp in the open field. You will go to Babylon; there you will be rescued. There the Lord will redeem you out of the hand of your enemies.

Zech 9:5 Ashkelon will see it and fear; Gaza will writhe in agony, and Ekron too, for her hope will wither. Gaza will lose her king and Ashkelon will be deserted.

Luke 22:39-46 And he came out and went, as was his custom, to the Mount of Olives, and the disciples followed him. 40 And when he came to the place, he said to them, "Pray that you may not enter into temptation." 41 And he withdrew from them about a stone's throw, and knelt down and prayed, 42 saying, "Father, if you are willing, remove this cup from me. Nevertheless, not my will, but yours, be done." 43 And there appeared to him an angel from heaven, strengthening him. 44 And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly; and his sweat became like great drops of blood falling down to the ground. 45 And when he rose from prayer, he came to the disciples and found them sleeping for sorrow, 46 and he said to them, "Why are you sleeping? Rise and pray that you may not enter into temptation."

Acts 2:22-24 “Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know. 23This man was handed over to you by God’s deliberate plan and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross. 24But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death (ódin), because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him.

Rev 9:5 They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes.

Rev 16:10 The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony

Nov 2, 2016
USA
I came across something interesting, a few things actually. The word "yalad" (like a travailing women / to bear, bring forth, beget) is Hebrew for "father". This word is found in Psa 48:6, Isa 13:8, Isa 21:1-3, Isa 42:14, Jer 6:24, Jer 22:23, Jer 30:6, Jer 49:24, Jer 50:43, Hos 13:13, Mic 4:9-10, Mic 5:3. I also came across Hosea 13:13-14 & Rom 8:18-25 which I find astounding.

It's important to note that the word "deliver" in Hosea 13:14 is translated "padah" which means ransom. Luke 21:25-28, Eph 1:13-14, Eph 4:30 and Rom 8:23 "redemption/apolutrósis" is meant to deliver us at rapture from a sinful world that brings death upon us, a release effected by payment of ransom.

I also see glorification related to childbirth in Rom 8:18, 21 and Gal 4:19.

Lastly, if we read Rom 8:22-23, 2 Cor 5:1-5 we can now see why Acts 2:24 used childbirth to describe "agony of death", the death of Jesus. I would also like to point out that the word "deposit" is translated "arrabón" and can be found in both 2 Cor 5:5 & Eph 1:14.

Side note: Arrabón definition is "an earnest (a part payment in advance for security)". - Heb 13:8

Isa 42:13-14 (Jer 4:19, Jer 49:2, Zep 1:14, Zep 1:16 BATTLE CRY) The LORD will march out like a champion, like a warrior he will stir up his zeal; with a shout he will raise the battle cry and will triumph over his enemies. 14 “For a long time I have kept silent, I have been quiet and held myself back. But now, like a woman in childbirth, I cry out, I gasp and pant.

Hosea 13:11-14 So in my anger I gave you a king, and in my wrath I took him away. 12 The guilt of Ephraim is stored up, his sins are kept on record. 13 Pains as of a woman in childbirth come to him, but he is a child without wisdom; when the time arrives, he doesn’t have the sense to come out of the womb. 14 “I will deliver this people from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death. Where, O death, are your plagues? Where, O grave, is your destruction? “I will have no compassion,

Rom 8:18-25 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. 19 For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed. 20 For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope 21 that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God. 22 We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. 23 Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies. 24 For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what they already have? 25 But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.

2 Cor 5:1-5 For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands. 2Meanwhile we groan, longing to be clothed instead with our heavenly dwelling, 3because when we are clothed, we will not be found naked. 4For while we are in this tent, we groan and are burdened, because we do not wish to be unclothed but to be clothed instead with our heavenly dwelling, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life. 5Now the one who has fashioned us for this very purpose is God, who has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

Gal 4:19-20 My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you, 20how I wish I could be with you now and change my tone, because I am perplexed about you!

Nov 2, 2016
USA
This will be my final study on this subject. I've come to the end in regards to similar words.

Acts 2:24 (agony of death/childbirth) I believe is also in relation to Isa 53:11, Rom 8:22-23 & 2 Cor 5:1-5. Isa 53:11 will be below. This is the "woman in labor" study, and as we all know, "the woman in labor" is a reference to the Day of the Lord and Daniel's 70th week. Thank you so much...

Enoch 62:4-5 / Isa 13:6-8 In the book of Enoch it says, "Then pain shall come upon them as on a woman in travail with birth pangs -when she is giving birth the child enters the mouth of the womb and she suffers from childbearing." "One half portion of them shall glance at the other half; they shall be terrified and dejected; and pain shall seize them when they see that Son of Man sitting on the throne of His splendor."

Isa 13:6-8 Wail, for the day of the Lord is near; it will come like destruction from the Almighty. 7Because of this, all hands will go limp, every heart will melt with fear. 8Terror will seize them, pain and anguish will grip them; they will writhe like a woman in labor. They will look aghast at each other, their faces aflame.

Isa 26:17-21 As a pregnant woman about to give birth writhes and cries out in her pain, so were we in your presence, Lord. 18We were with child, we writhed in labor, but we gave birth to wind. We have not brought salvation to the earth, and the people of the world have not come to life. 19But your dead will live, Lord; their bodies will rise— let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy— your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead. 20Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by. 21See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling to punish the people of the earth for their sins. The earth will disclose the blood shed on it; the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Isa 53:9-12 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth. 10Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. 11He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. 12Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Isa 54:1 "Sing, barren woman, you who never bore a child; burst into song, shout for joy, you who were never in labor; because more are the children of the desolate woman than of her who has a husband," says the LORD.

Isa 66:7-9 “Before she goes into labor, she gives birth; before the pains come upon her, she delivers a son. 8 Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children. 9 Do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery?” says the LORD. “Do I close up the womb when I bring to delivery?” says your God.

Jer 30:6-7 Ask and see: Can a man bear children? Then why do I see every strong man with his hands on his stomach like a woman in labor, every face turned deathly pale? 7How awful that day will be! No other will be like it. It will be a time of trouble for Jacob, but he will be saved out of it.

Micah 4:9-10 Why do you now cry aloud— have you no king ? Has your ruler perished, that pain seizes you like that of a woman in labor? 10Writhe in agony, Daughter Zion, like a woman in labor, for now you must leave the city to camp in the open field. You will go to Babylon; there you will be rescued. There the Lord will redeem you out of the hand of your enemies.

Micah 5:2-3 "But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times." 3Therefore Israel will be abandoned until the time when she who is in labor bears a son, and the rest of his brothers return to join the Israelites.

1 Thess 5:1-3 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

Rev 12:1-5 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She (Israel) was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon (Satan) with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (Satan) stood in front of the woman (Israel) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (teknon the church) the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Isa 54:1-6 travail/bride study

Scripture describes the Holy City, New Jerusalem as the bride/the body of Christ in the following. Also take note of the symbolism in Isa 60:18, Isa 62:12 and Isa 65:19 below..

Psa 45:13-14 / Song of Solomon 1:4 All glorious is the princess within her chamber; her gown is interwoven with gold. 14 In embroidered garments she is led to the king; her virgin companions follow her— those brought to be with her.

Isa 54:1-6 “Sing, barren woman, you who never bore a child; burst into song, shout for joy, you who were never in labor; because more are the children of the desolate woman than of her who has a husband,” says the LORD. 2 “Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes. 3 For you will spread out to the right and to the left; your descendants will dispossess nations and settle in their desolate cities 4 “Do not be afraid; you will not be put to shame. Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated. You will forget the shame of your youth and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood. 5 For your Maker is your husband— the LORD Almighty is his name— the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth. 6 The LORD will call you back as if you were a wife deserted and distressed in spirit— a wife who married young, only to be rejected,” says your God.

Isa 61:10 / Job 29:14 I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

Isa 62:4-5 / Isa 54:1-6 TRAVAIL / Isa 60:18 WALLS&GATES / Isa 62:12 CITY / Isa 65:19 CRYING / Hosea 2:19-20 No longer will they call you Deserted, or name your land Desolate. But you will be called Hephzibah,and your land Beulah ; for the LORD will take delight in you, and your land will be married. 5 As a young man marries a young woman, so will your Builder marry you; as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride, so will your God rejoice over you.

John 3:27-30 To this John replied, “A person can receive only what is given them from heaven. 28You yourselves can testify that I said, ‘I am not the Messiah but am sent ahead of him.’ 29The bride belongs to the bridegroom. The friend who attends the bridegroom waits and listens for him, and is full of joy when he hears the bridegroom’s voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete. 30He must become greater; I must become less.”

2 Cor 11:2-3 I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him. 3But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ.

Gal 4:26 / Heb 12:22 But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

Eph 5:25-27 / John 3:3-7 / Rom 10:9-10 / 1 Cor 6:10-11 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

Rev 2:26-29 To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27 that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’—just as I have received authority from my Father. 28 I will also give that one the morning star. 29 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Rev 3:12 The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.

Rev 19:6-10 / Matt 1:20 HOLY SPIRIT CONCEIVED Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting: “Hallelujah! For our Lord God Almighty reigns. 7 Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready. 8 Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear.” (Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of God’s holy people.) 9 Then the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!” And he added, “These are the true words of God.” 10 At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus.”

Rev 21:9-10 / Rev 19:7 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” 10And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
One of the events will be God bringing Israel/Virgo/Mother back into the land, when she gives birth in September.

Isa 50:1 This is what the LORD says: “Where is your mother's certificate of divorce with which I sent her away? Or to which of my creditors did I sell you? Because of your sins you were sold; because of your transgressions your mother was sent away.

Jer 3:8 I gave faithless Israel her certificate of divorce and sent her away because of all her adulteries. Yet I saw that her unfaithful sister Judah had no fear; she also went out and committed adultery.

Micah 5:3 Therefore Israel will be abandoned until the time when she who is in labor bears a son, and the rest of his brothers return to join the Israelites.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Isa 54:7 “For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with deep compassion I will bring you back.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
Heb 13:8 said:
What are your thoughts on the word "harpazo" in Rev 12:5 and Virgo (Israel) giving birth to Jupiter (the body of Christ) in Sept of 2017. Thank u - Heb 13:8
I would it would be just as Christ has said.

30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Again

48 Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.
49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
51 Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
ezekiel said:
I would it would be just as Christ has said.

30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Again

48 Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.
49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
51 Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord.
Encouragement connected to labor pains. :)

1 Cor 14:1-8 Follow the way of love and eagerly desire gifts of the Spirit, especially prophecy. 2For anyone who speaks in a tongue does not speak to people but to God. Indeed, no one understands them; they utter mysteries by the Spirit. 3But the one who prophesies speaks to people for their strengthening, encouraging and comfort. 4Anyone who speaks in a tongue edifies themselves, but the one who prophesies edifies the church. 5I would like every one of you to speak in tongues,b but I would rather have you prophesy. The one who prophesies is greater than the one who speaks in tongues, unless someone interprets, so that the church may be edified. 6Now, brothers and sisters, if I come to you and speak in tongues, what good will I be to you, unless I bring you some revelation or knowledge or prophecy or word of instruction? 7Even in the case of lifeless things that make sounds, such as the pipe or harp, how will anyone know what tune is being played unless there is a distinction in the notes? 8Again, if the trumpet does not sound a clear call, who will get ready for battle?

1 Thess 2:11-20 For you know that we dealt with each of you as a father deals with his own children, 12encouraging, comforting and urging you to live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory. 13And we also thank God continually because, when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as a human word, but as it actually is, the word of God, which is indeed at work in you who believe. 14For you, brothers and sisters, became imitators of God’s churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus: You suffered from your own people the same things those churches suffered from the Jews 15who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone 16in their effort to keep us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. In this way they always heap up their sins to the limit. The wrath of God has come upon them at last. 17But, brothers and sisters, when we were orphaned by being separated from you for a short time (in person, not in thought), out of our intense longing we made every effort to see you. 18For we wanted to come to you—certainly I, Paul, did, again and again—but Satan blocked our way. 19For what is our hope, our joy, or the crown in which we will glory in the presence of our Lord Jesus when he comes? Is it not you? 20Indeed, you are our glory and joy.

1 Thess 4:13-17 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up (harpazo) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18Therefore encourage one another with these words.

1 Thess 5:1-14 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. 7For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. 11Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. 12Now we ask you, brothers and sisters, to acknowledge those who work hard among you, who care for you in the Lord and who admonish you. 13Hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work. Live in peace with each other. 14And we urge you, brothers and sisters, warn those who are idle and disruptive, encourage the disheartened, help the weak, be patient with everyone.

2 Thess 2:1-17 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. 3Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the falling away (rapture) occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God. 5Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness. 13But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters loved by the Lord, because God chose you as firstfruits to be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth. 14He called you to this through our gospel, that you might share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 15So then, brothers and sisters, stand firm and hold fast to the teachings we passed on to you, whether by word of mouth or by letter. 16May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, 17encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.

2 Tim 4:1-5 In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: 2Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. 3For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. 5But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.

Titus 2:11-15 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. 12It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, 13while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, 14who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good. 15These, then, are the things you should teach. Encourage and rebuke with all authority. Do not let anyone despise you.

Heb 10:19-25 Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, 20by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, 21and since we have a great priest over the house of God, 22let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. 23Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. 24And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

1 Pet 5:1-14 To the elders among you, I appeal as a fellow elder and a witness of Christ’s sufferings who also will share in the glory to be revealed: 2Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, watching over them—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve; 3not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock. 4And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away. 5In the same way, you who are younger, submit yourselves to your elders. All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because, “God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble.” 6Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 8Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 9Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings. 10And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. 11To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen. 12With the help of Silas, whom I regard as a faithful brother, I have written to you briefly, encouraging you and testifying that this is the true grace of God. Stand fast in it. 13She who is in Babylon, chosen together with you, sends you her greetings, and so does my son Mark. 14Greet one another with a kiss of love. Peace to all of you who are in Christ.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Isa 66:7-9 “Before she goes into labor, she gives birth; before the pains come upon her, she delivers a son. 8 Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children. 9 Do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery?” says the LORD. “Do I close up the womb when I bring to delivery?” says your God.

1 Pet 2:9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After all these studies where is truth?

The book of Enoch is mentioned yet I know it is not part of the Bible and so not authoritative, and likewise with YouTube.

There are two signs that must occur before the Day of the Lord that are not mentioned. Why is this so?
Shall I assume no one knows?

There are those who say not even Jesus know. What assumption! Jesus never ceased to be God and therefore knew the day of His return.

Anyone know the two signs I'm speaking about?

To God BE The Glory