A FEW QUICK COMMENTS ON FULFILLMENT ESCHATOLOGY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For some people it’s so they can have their belief system. Which can be broke down, the writer of Hebrews talks about it.

I don’t believe to be in error by trusting Jesus and his apostles about his return. But if I disagree with you; we are in error together because of differences of a stance.

Can you love me anyways is the question ? Or do you need to beat me with an iron rod to submit to what you think I should believe @David in NJ ?
Did i ever say- i do not love you???

Why do you feel as if you are being "beaten down"???

i have only spoken kindly to you and never questioned your belief in the power of our resurrected spirits thru the Second Birth.

Now since you believe JESUS words that "you must be Born-Again" then it should be easy for you to believe His words that HE is Coming Again.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one has judged you here for your faith in that Christ died for your sins and HE alone is your judge.

We are judging the lie of 'full preterism' that speaks against the Clear and Undeniable Truth of His Second Coming and the Resurrection of the Saints.

By refusing His Second Coming, just as HE promised will Come, will only rob you of knowing Christ more - lies divide.
Well obviously the apostle and Jesus proclaimed he would come back again.

everyone is gonna have some type of experience after they die from this life.

Perhaps you’ll be gotten by Jesus when you take your final breathe, be judged and placed where you are to be, inside or outside the kingdom.

Yeah you continue to say jesus didn’t come back yet, it’s doesn’t make me hate your because you want to continue to talk to me, and desire me to make sure I’m right with God.

But I don’t have to believe he is coming back, people use that stuff to manipulate people… I hate that the manipulation of the masses that are unlearned and poor being manipulated to give money to church and things of that nature.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
people are free to believe and decide for themselves how they are gonna see and read the Bible.

I promise you this is that you don’t have any authority but God to address when it comes down to that individual relationship. Of course Christian’s are also called to respect those in authority but God is the final one; and he is the judge of the heart.

So just because I can’t answer some questions and I seem like I am weak and an argument is won; that doesn’t really mean anyone wins, if you can not love at the end of the day.

Really? Everything you are teaching here has been shown to be contrary to God's Word. You have no answer to the Book. Do you realize that you cannot divorce God from His Word? If you reject His truth you reject Him.

Reactions: rwb

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well obviously the apostle and Jesus proclaimed he would come back again.

everyone is gonna have some type of experience after they die from this life.

Perhaps you’ll be gotten by Jesus when you take your final breathe, be judged and placed where you are to be, inside or outside the kingdom.

Yeah you continue to say jesus didn’t come back yet, it’s doesn’t make me hate your because you want to continue to talk to me, and desire me to make sure I’m right with God.

But I don’t have to believe he is coming back, people use that stuff to manipulate people… I hate that the manipulation of the masses that are unlearned and poor being manipulated to give money to church and things of that nature.
FRIEND, it is you who are being manipulated by a lie = PLEASE read and pray 1 Corinthians ch15 to the LORD.

i love you in the Lord Jesus Christ and only desire your love for Him to grow thru believing His every word.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem is probably the ability to actually love me as a person who believes in Christ in a way that is radically different than your own. Your continued persistence and others are in line to suggest I need to change in which you are all in the right.

It's not an issue of loving you Matthew! It is an issue of loving biblical truth! Full Preterism is not truth, and the reason your doctrine is being discounted, and attacked.

• Love
Reactions: David in NJ

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sadly Matthew, what it most likely means is that you are being led, and have not become as the Bereans. If you have no answer for inconsistencies in your doctrine it should tell you the doctrine you espouse may not be truth.

Acts 17:10 (KJV) And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.
Acts 17:11 (KJV) These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
Oh surely you don’t know everything either, but thank you for the encouragement. There is no shame in the gospel of Christ, which is the power of God unto salvation. He was promising people to come back, and his apostles also encouraged the people to be ready and to watch and to keep in faith, as they would witness Jesus come as they had seen him leave up into the clouds.

By faith I believe this is true and that is why I don’t have to argue with anyone there is still a lot I need to learn about revelation and one day by the grace of God I’ll get back into learning more, at that time.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, it is not that is just why should I agrue with someone who I already know opposes me and my held beliefs?

From my Christian perspective I’m inclined by the spirit to allow people go ahead and believe Jesus is coming back; and that is okay.

I haven’t told anyone here they must believe me or they are not made right with God; it’s perspectives and its obvious Me and you both aren’t eye to eye when it comes to beliefs so of course the arugments will come when I can explain something throughly.

That doesn’t bother me though: as this the internet and people do what they do.

Ok then: address it:

Job prophesied in Job 19:25-26: “For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God.”

Jesus promises us that when He comes we will:
  • inherit (kleronomeo) the earth” (Matthew 5:5).
  • inherit (kleronomeo) the kingdom (Matthew 25:34).
The full and final and perfect manifestation of the inheritance arrives at the second coming when Christ will usher in eternal glory.

James 2:5 tells us: “heirs (kleronomos) of the kingdom”

Psalm 25:12-13 says: What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose. His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth.”

Psalm 37:9-11 says, For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait `upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.”

Again, this is a truth that is repeated clearly and unambiguously throughout both Testaments.

Psalm 37:22 says, For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.”

The wicked are not worthy to inherit the new glorified earth and the perfect age to come.

Psalm 37:28-36 continues, “For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off. The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever ... Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.”

Here, “evildoers” and “the wicked” are synonymous titles that refer to the unrighteous whereas the designations “those that wait upon the LORD,” “the meek” and “His saints” refer to the righteous. The meek are the glorified believers. They are the antithesis of the wicked. Can you not see that? There are only ever 2 peoples. The meek alone possess the new earth - those that have been redeemed by His precious blood.

Psalm 37:34 continues, Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.”

This is the truth that is repeated by Christ in the New Testament. We see that confirmed in Matthew 5:5 saying, Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.”

This current earth must be perfected. It must be glorified. It must be brought back to the paradise it was before the fall. Every time Scripture speaks of the believer receiving his inheritance (the kingdom/earth) it also shows the wicked receiving their eternal punishment.

The glorified saints are said to inherit the earth. This is assuredly talking about a new glorified earth, not this current corrupt arrangement that they have just departed. Their inheritance is not another period of corruption, rebellion and despair. They have just escaped that. The promised earth in view is actually depicted as a reward for the faithful. It cannot therefore be shared with the wicked.

Proverbs 2:21-22: For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it. But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.”

Proverbs 10:30: The righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth.

A perfect new regenerated earth is the reward of the righteous.

According to Scripture, the ungodly are forbidden from this new glorified earth. The wicked are left outside the eternal kingdom.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? Everything you are teaching here has been shown to be contrary to God's Word. You have no answer to the Book. Do you realize that you cannot divorce God from His Word? If you reject His truth you reject Him.
Hello,

Everything you are teaching here has been shown to be contrary to Gods Word.

Just to let you know, no one as told me that Jesus did not promise to return, or that the Apostles did not promise that Jesus also was going to return to those people that spoke to.

Therefore; everything that I have been saying is suggestive of this.

The Lord Jesus Christ who healed so many people, and raised people from the dead, casting out demons, healing the blind, helping the sorrowful, helping those who are in lost in the shadows of darkness which affects one’s soul; in which Jesus is now the one who gives rest to the soul.

He was right. He was coming back and he did it. The apostles who wrote to actual real living breathing people in that earth, that land that territory, which was traveled around by Jesus and then the apostles and Paul who said he had preached to all the nations or the whole world in the Bible. The written letter wrote by John, was the letting the churches in Asia Minor, know that the Lord Jesus was coming back, and it was going to be quick. With judgment and also with wrath which was poured upon the nation of Israel for its crimes in having the son of God put to death. And those people in that tribulation in those struggle in that time where humans were eating other humans because of how bad the famine was, those looking, watching and waiting for his arrival was seen, of those whom had faith, and those who had pierced him, and had repented and turned toward Him, they would be escape and be changed going forward into the heavenly realm to be in The kingdom with God.

So I accept the truth of what the biblical narrative states, and I try to see it from a whole perspective lens.

i love you in the Lord Jesus Christ and only desire your love for Him to grow thru believing His every word.
I love you too, and the Bible is so helpful, you’re right. The Bible is absolutely the source for solid information concerning God and his dealings with mankind. A lot of spiritually wisdom is found in there as well as principles. Amen.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok then: address it:

Job prophesied in Job 19:25-26: “For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God.”

Jesus promises us that when He comes we will:
  • inherit (kleronomeo) the earth” (Matthew 5:5).
  • inherit (kleronomeo) the kingdom (Matthew 25:34).
The full and final and perfect manifestation of the inheritance arrives at the second coming when Christ will usher in eternal glory.

James 2:5 tells us: “heirs (kleronomos) of the kingdom”

Psalm 25:12-13 says: What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose. His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth.”

Psalm 37:9-11 says, For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait `upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.”

Again, this is a truth that is repeated clearly and unambiguously throughout both Testaments.

Psalm 37:22 says, For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.”

The wicked are not worthy to inherit the new glorified earth and the perfect age to come.

Psalm 37:28-36 continues, “For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off. The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever ... Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.”

Here, “evildoers” and “the wicked” are synonymous titles that refer to the unrighteous whereas the designations “those that wait upon the LORD,” “the meek” and “His saints” refer to the righteous. The meek are the glorified believers. They are the antithesis of the wicked. Can you not see that? There are only ever 2 peoples. The meek alone possess the new earth - those that have been redeemed by His precious blood.

Psalm 37:34 continues, Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.”

This is the truth that is repeated by Christ in the New Testament. We see that confirmed in Matthew 5:5 saying, Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.”

This current earth must be perfected. It must be glorified. It must be brought back to the paradise it was before the fall. Every time Scripture speaks of the believer receiving his inheritance (the kingdom/earth) it also shows the wicked receiving their eternal punishment.

The glorified saints are said to inherit the earth. This is assuredly talking about a new glorified earth, not this current corrupt arrangement that they have just departed. Their inheritance is not another period of corruption, rebellion and despair. They have just escaped that. The promised earth in view is actually depicted as a reward for the faithful. It cannot therefore be shared with the wicked.

Proverbs 2:21-22: For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it. But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.”

Proverbs 10:30: The righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth.

A perfect new regenerated earth is the reward of the righteous.

According to Scripture, the ungodly are forbidden from this new glorified earth. The wicked are left outside the eternal kingdom.
I’m good on new earth. I don’t want that, if God rewards me with the ability to live on a new earth great but what I consider is that the earth is now in a new state in which now God is able to write his laws on the hearts and minds of people by and and through the Holy Spirit of God that is provided by the Father through the Lord Jesus.

See the Jews heaven and earth was they they were all that because God chose them, and that were all good, and they were under Law which also part of their culture along with being blessed or being cursed. In those days People would sacrifice once a year killing bulls and goats and take a blood offering into the temple and if they came back out they would know the blood offering which was offered in the inner most part of the temple. They would use this as significant to suggest their sins were forgiven for one more year.

Now because of Jesus and his death and God raising his son up from the dead, and ascending into the clouds was also a fulfilling of the blood offering for sin being accepted with Jesus going to the be in the inner most place where God resides in his kingdom, Jesus would have to return also in order to show the blood was accepted.

In faith it is my belief that this event occurs during the terrible times that the firstborn century Christian’s suffered in facing death, looking for hope of his coming to save his people which He had promised and the apostles had foretold to them as well.

There is also a lot more things I need to learn about, but I’m pretty much firm on my stance of leaving this material world and going to where God resides, and if God is spirit then the place where God resides is spiritual not material.

As far the ungodly I believe they are outside the heavenly kingdom of the heavenly Jerusalem though some argue it’s not possible.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m good on new earth. I don’t want that, if God rewards me with the ability to live on a new earth great but what I consider is that the earth is now in a new state in which now God is able to write his laws on the hearts and minds of people by and and through the Holy Spirit of God that is provided by the Father through the Lord Jesus.

See the Jews heaven and earth was they they were all that because God chose them, and that were all good, and they were under Law which also part of their culture along with being blessed or being cursed. In those days People would sacrifice once a year killing bulls and goats and take a blood offering into the temple and if they came back out they would know the blood offering which was offered in the inner most part of the temple. They would use this as significant to suggest their sins were forgiven for one more year.

Now because of Jesus and his death and God raising his son up from the dead, and ascending into the clouds was also a fulfilling of the blood offering for sin being accepted with Jesus going to the be in the inner most place where God resides in his kingdom, Jesus would have to return also in order to show the blood was accepted.

In faith it is my belief that this event occurs during the terrible times that the firstborn century Christian’s suffered in facing death, looking for hope of his coming to save his people which He had promised and the apostles had foretold to them as well.

There is also a lot more things I need to learn about, but I’m pretty much firm on my stance of leaving this material world and going to where God resides, and if God is spirit then the place where God resides is spiritual not material.

As far the ungodly I believe they are outside the heavenly kingdom of the heavenly Jerusalem though some argue it’s not possible.
Does sin continue today?
  • Does pain continue today?
  • Does sorrow continue today?
  • Does death continue today?
  • Does crying continue today?
  • Does the curse continue today?
  • Are we still not living in an "evil age" today?
  • Do people still marry today?
  • When does incorruption arrive?
  • Is "the bondage of corruption" removed from the creature and creation at the moment?
  • Do you believe that sin, corruption, death and Satan continue on forever?

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,

Just to let you know, no one as told me that Jesus did not promise to return, or that the Apostles did not promise that Jesus also was going to return to those people that spoke to.

The Lord Jesus Christ who healed so many people, and raised people from the dead, casting out demons, healing the blind, helping the sorrowful, helping those who are in lost in the shadows of darkness which affects one’s soul; in which Jesus is now the one who gives rest to the soul.

He was right. He was coming back and he did it. The apostles who wrote to actual real living breathing people in that earth, that land that territory, which was traveled around by Jesus and then the apostles and Paul who said he had preached to all the nations or the whole world in the Bible. The written letter wrote by John, was the letting the churches in Asia Minor, know that the Lord Jesus was coming back, and it was going to be quick. With judgment and also with wrath which was poured upon the nation of Israel for its crimes in having the son of God put to death. And those people in that tribulation in those struggle in that time where humans were eating other humans because of how bad the famine was, those looking, watching and waiting for his arrival was seen, of those whom had faith, and those who had pierced him, and had repented and turned toward Him, they would be escape and be changed going forward into the heavenly realm to be in The kingdom with God.

So I accept the truth of what the biblical narrative states, and I try to see it from a whole perspective lens.

I love you too, and the Bible is so helpful, you’re right. The Bible is absolutely the source for solid information concerning God and his dealings with mankind. A lot of spiritually wisdom is found in there as well as principles. Amen.
MatthewG please come forward so that the pure Love of Christ can be enlarged within you.

Come forward MatthewG and ask this openly in your heart before the LORD: Has this been fulfilled?= Psalm 37

Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him;
Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way,
Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass.
Cease from anger, and forsake wrath;
Do not fret—it only causes harm.

For evildoers shall be cut off;
But those who wait on the Lord,
They shall inherit the earth.
For yet a little while and the wicked shall be no more;
Indeed, you will look carefully for his place,
But it shall be no more.
But the meek shall inherit the earth,
And shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • Does sin continue today?
  • Does death continue today?
  • Does crying continue today?
  • Does pain continue today?
  • Does sorrow continue today?
  • Does the curse continue today?
  • Are we still not living in an "evil age" today?
  • Do people still marry today?
  • When does incorruption arrive?
  • Is "the bondage of corruption" removed from the creature and creation at the moment?
  • Do you believe that sin, corruption, death and Satan continue on forever?
Please address the statement. Because you may not really care? I don’t feel like being pulled around thank you.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,

But we still live in an evil age. Hello! Look around you. You seem to be living in denial and are being deluded by false teaching.

Reactions: rwb and David in NJ

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MatthewG please come forward so that the pure Love of Christ can be enlarged within you.

Come forward MatthewG and ask this openly in your heart before the LORD: Has this been fulfilled?= Psalm 37

Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him;
Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way,
Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass.
Cease from anger, and forsake wrath;
Do not fret—it only causes harm.

For evildoers shall be cut off;
But those who wait on the Lord,
They shall inherit the earth.
For yet a little while and the wicked shall be no more;
Indeed, you will look carefully for his place,
But it shall be no more.
But the meek shall inherit the earth,
And shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
Comes forward to give you a hug. Thanks my dude.

• Love

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Comes forward to give you a hug. Thanks my dude.
Love you also Brother

Please look at Psalm 37 and allow it to give you even greater understanding then you already have.

Compare Psalm 37 to Matthew (your name) chapter 24

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But we still live in an evil age. Hello! Look around you. You seem to be living in denial and are being deluded by false teaching.
Me and you are evil. The world only feeds the flesh. This evil age? Who cares, about even placing evil in front of age when you have evil in your heart, my guy. The age of the Jewish nation was fulfilled by the Lord Jesus Christ with the acceptance of his blood by God and reconciliation of the world was done. Now it’s up to individuals to seek out God in faith or not. Jesus paid for sin once and for all people.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
probably one of my favorite quotes by Jesus

“And he said, “What comes out of a man is what defiles a man. For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, fornication, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, licentiousness, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a man.” And from there he arose and went away to the region of Tyre and Sidon. And he entered a house, and would not have any one know it; yet he could not be hid.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭7‬:‭20‬-‭24‬ ‭RSV‬‬

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
probably one of my favorite quotes by Jesus

“And he said, “What comes out of a man is what defiles a man. For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, fornication, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, licentiousness, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a man.” And from there he arose and went away to the region of Tyre and Sidon. And he entered a house, and would not have any one know it; yet he could not be hid.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭7‬:‭20‬-‭24‬ ‭RSV‬‬
Certainly not my favorite, only because i know that my heart is not as pure as Christ's and i daily need His Spirit, Life and Truth.

Never can i assume that my heart will reach Perfection until the Day i am face to Face with JESUS my Lord & Savior.

i do have a favorite verse of which gives me confidence in Him and where i cast my heart upon = 1 John 3:1-3

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God,
and it does not yet appear what we shall be:
but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall(future) be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is.
And every man that hath this hope in Him purifieth himself, even as He is Pure.

i hope that you will make this promise your Hope as well.............Amen

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me and you are evil. The world only feeds the flesh. This evil age? Who cares, about even placing evil in front of age when you have evil in your heart, my guy. The age of the Jewish nation was fulfilled by the Lord Jesus Christ with the acceptance of his blood by God and reconciliation of the world was done. Now it’s up to individuals to seek out God in faith or not. Jesus paid for sin once and for all people.

You are not addressing the issues presented. This seems to be how you engage. This is only way your theology is sustained. What i am saying is: all the ugly consequences of the Fall that existed before the cross and which marked the old covenant era are still blighting mankind. All the descriptions and depictions pertaining to corruption that mark that age pertain to us today. You have no answer to that. The same devil that lied then is lying now. From Adam to the second coming is "this age." The age to come is liberated from all the bondage of corruption.

Sin continue today, sickness continue today, hospitals continue today, pain continue today, sorrow continue today, death continue today, funerals continue today, crying continue today, the curse continue today, we still not living in an "evil age" today, people still marry today, people still procreate, incorruption abounds. Look around you. To deny this is deny reality. That sums up Full Preterism.

All this is removed from the earth when Jesus comes.