• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Covid is part of the desolation caused by Antichrist, let me share an article about Wuhan:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[Trafficking Headquarters for Death and Destruction
by Jon Rappoport

June 1, 2021

This article takes off from the work of investigative reporter, Whitney Webb. Much of what I’m laying out here confirms her exposure of “the other Wuhan.” Webb writes at Unlimited Hangout and The Last American Vagabond.

Who would have thought that, in less than a year, the image of the opioid drug, fentanyl, would undergo a face lift, enhancing it from “most destructive killer drug in the world” to “lifesaver in the treatment of COVID patients?”

And if this PR miracle is not a sufficient stunner, it just so happens that Opioid Central for illegally trafficking fentanyl to the planet is Wuhan, now the focus of claims that COVID was born in a lab there.

(Fake) pandemic transforms fentanyl into “vital COVID medication.”

(Fake) pandemic starts in Wuhan.

Wuhan is the city where killer drug fentanyl is shipped out to dealers all over the world.

High-level operators, focusing on Wuhan, manage to obscure, from the broad public, the city’s global role in killing millions of people with opioids…by claiming a pandemic was born in Wuhan. “The ONLY thing you have to know about Wuhan is the virus broke out there.”

This has the earmarks of a highly successful cover story.

Here’s a prime illustration of fentanyl’s PR facelift:

NJ [New Jersey] Spotlight News, April 14, 2020, “No Longer a Scourge, Fentanyl Is Now Most-Needed Drug in COVID-19 War.”

“…fentanyl, one of the drugs given to patients so they can withstand the pain of having a breathing tube inserted, is in short supply along with a handful of other crucial drugs.”

“The first wave of critical shortages exposed by the coronavirus was medical masks and gowns. Then it was ventilators. Now, a handful of crucial drugs are in short supply in overrun ICUs throughout northern New Jersey and New York City, many of which are needed to use the ventilators.”

“At the top of the list is fentanyl, the deadly synthetic painkiller — 100 times more powerful than morphine — the very drug that has become public enemy No. 1 in the nation’s war on opioid addiction. Demand for fentanyl has doubled nationwide and shot up more than 500% in the New York/New Jersey metropolitan region, the current global epicenter of the pandemic.”

“Fentanyl may have been killing people in record numbers on the streets of New Jersey in recent years, but in our hospitals, it is now saving lives.”

“Demand for fentanyl is followed by Propofol, a sedative also used with ventilators, according to Soumi Saha, Premier’s senior director of advocacy…Close behind those two is a new category of drugs to face shortages — neuromuscular blockers, which are also being used for ventilator patients because they keep them from involuntarily coughing on the healthcare worker inserting the vent tube.”

“During normal times, patients stay on ventilators for three or four days. Now, not only has the number of ventilated patients spiked, but the time they remain on the device is two to three weeks.”

I gave you an extended quote from that New Jersey article, because I’ll cover the real story behind ventilators later in this piece.

Right now, here are a few references pointing to Wuhan as Opioid Central.

City-journal.org, May 12, 2020, “Wuhan’s other epidemic,” Christopher F. Rufo: “…many don’t know that Wuhan is also the source of another deadly epidemic: America’s fentanyl overdoses… Over the past decade, Wuhan has emerged as the global headquarters for fentanyl production. The city’s chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturers hide production of the drug within their larger, licit manufacturing operations, then ship it abroad using deliberately mislabeled packaging, concealment techniques, and a complex network of forwarding addresses. According to a recent ABC News report, ‘huge amounts of these mail-order [fentanyl] components can be traced to a single, state-subsidized company in Wuhan.’”

The Atlantic, August 18, 2019, “The Brazen Way a Chinese Company Pumped Fentanyl Ingredients Into the US,” by Ben Westhoff: “According to Bryce Pardo, a fentanyl expert at the Rand Corporation, the two most commonly used fentanyl precursors—think of them as ingredients—are chemicals called NPP and 4-ANPP. When I first started researching them, in early 2017, advertisements for the chemicals were all over the internet, from a wide variety of different companies. Later, I determined that the majority of those companies were under the Yuancheng [company] umbrella.”

“Posing as a buyer, I answered an online advertisement for fentanyl precursors and was put in touch with a Yuancheng salesman who called himself Sean. We arranged to meet at the company’s main office in Wuhan, in the Wuchang district, near a busy subway station in a blue-collar neighborhood…”

LA Times, April 24, 2020: “For drug traffickers interested in getting in on the fentanyl business, all roads once led to Wuhan.”

“The sprawling industrial city built along the Yangtze River in east-central China is known for its production of chemicals, including the ingredients needed to cook fentanyl and other powerful synthetic opioids.”

“Vendors there shipped huge quantities around the world. The biggest customers were Mexican drug cartels, which have embraced fentanyl in recent years because it is cheaper and easier to produce than heroin.”

The Times article cites the pandemic as the reason for a decline in the fentanyl business. But lockdowns increased people’s desires for drugs. And of course, since economies have started loosening up, fentanyl trafficking operations are certainly booming again.]
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<><<>>>>>
---- ---- ---- ---- ----- -----
GEORGE SOROS IS A PARTIAL OWNER OF THE WUHAN LAB and owns several Bio-labs (disguised under different tech names) in the US.
Bill Gates has invested $10 billion in vaccine development and delivery.
You fill in the blanks.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that the book of Revelation chapter 6:1, 2 has begun and and from verse 6:3 through chapter 22:21 is future and almost all taken literally
That qualifies me as a futurist. Stop teying to insult me and misrepresent my view. Shiw me a verse in Revelatuin rhat cirrekates with Dan.9:24? Read the first verse. Did you the specifics?
Who was it written for? "your (Daniel's) holy people"
About what? "your holy city".
And how long did God say? Precisely 70 weeks of years.

Well as the rider is singular and personal , it is a person going out ot conquer. I am convinced this is the antichrist.

I am teaching eschatology now.

I know that Dan. 9:24-27 is specifically for Daniels people and Jerusalem. And yes God said 490 years are decreed! If it was consecutive, non interruopted years they would have ended in the late 30 Ad's. That would make the covenant in the latre 20's to early 30's and the prince of the people (Rome) breaks the covenant in the early 30's. that did not happen so we know this is a future event which calls for a break in the 490 years.

God decreed 490 years but did not decree 490 consecutive years.

As for revelation, the only verse that correlates is in chapter 11 and 12 with the 3 1/2 years, especially of Israel fleeing as depicted in Matt. 24 and alluded with the breaking of the covenant in Dan. 9.

So eating shell fish and pigs or sacrificing an animal with a blemish were abominations to God but slaugtering 1 million Jews wasn't? Okay, I'm done.

Awful touchy are we? I did not saying the slaughter of Jews is not abominable, if you bothered to read my words. I did say it is not the abomination (or abominator as the language cllas) who makes desolate. or AOD.

Well give us some hitorical empirical evidence to prove this prophecy was already fulfilled! Not some possible scenarios based on no witnesses.

Not creating doctrine, just refuting doctrine and offereing a plausible interpretation.

with your possibles and maybes, I would not consider your opinion a plausible interpretation. You have also not refuted any of the standard disepnsational teaching based on a literal/historical/grammatical understanding of Scripture. Plausibility requires empirical evidence and you offer none. Once again very thin ice to try to build a doctrine which is what you are doing. by refuting one you are offering another.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
As for 2 Thes. 2:4
What is the Temple of God? We are the Temple of God and so a congregation of any church would be considered a Holy Place/Temple
This truth does not preclude the building of a new Temple in Jerusalem.
That there will be a new Temple, is proved by many prophesies. It will be built by people from far away, Zechariah 6:15 God's faithful peoples, from every race nation and language; living in peace and prosperity in all of the holy Land. Isaiah 62:1-5, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Romans 9:24-26
Great will be the Day!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Well as the rider is singular and personal , it is a person going out ot conquer. I am convinced this is the antichrist.

So you need to be very sure you have got it right. James 3:1

I do not see any of the four horsemen of Rev 6:1-8, as persons at all, they are just allegories for the disasters they represent. They were started soon after Jesus Ascended and we have experienced the effects of them in all the wars, famines, plagues and economic disasters since then. Still continuing wars, the M.E., famines; in Africa, plagues; Covid, etc,
The next prophesied event will be the Sixth Seal world changer. leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus as King of the world for the next 1000 years.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That there will be a new Temple, is proved by many prophesies. It will be built by people from far away, Zechariah 6:15 God's faithful peoples, from every race nation and language; living in peace and prosperity in all of the holy Land. Isaiah 62:1-5, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Romans 9:24-26
Great will be the Day!
Okay, we'll see ... the click is ticking.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I know that Dan. 9:24-27 is specifically for Daniels people and Jerusalem. And yes God said 490 years are decreed! If it was consecutive, non interruopted years they would have ended in the late 30 Ad's. That would make the covenant in the latre 20's to early 30's and the prince of the people (Rome) breaks the covenant in the early 30's. that did not happen so we know this is a future event which calls for a break in the 490 years.

God decreed 490 years but did not decree 490 consecutive years.

As for revelation, the only verse that correlates is in chapter 11 and 12 with the 3 1/2 years, especially of Israel fleeing as depicted in Matt. 24 and alluded with the breaking of the covenant in Dan. 9.

Awful touchy are we? I did not saying the slaughter of Jews is not abominable, if you bothered to read my words. I did say it is not the abomination (or abominator as the language cllas) who makes desolate. or AOD.

Well give us some hitorical empirical evidence to prove this prophecy was already fulfilled! Not some possible scenarios based on no witnesses.

with your possibles and maybes, I would not consider your opinion a plausible interpretation. You have also not refuted any of the standard disepnsational teaching based on a literal/historical/grammatical understanding of Scripture. Plausibility requires empirical evidence and you offer none. Once again very thin ice to try to build a doctrine which is what you are doing. by refuting one you are offering another.
I agree with the God who ordered an angel to deliver the message to Daniel about a fixed amount of time, 490 years. And it is not a new doctrine, it is a reasonable rebuttal in detail to the 70th week of Daniel in Post #89.

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bill Gates, Geoge Soros, the Rothschilds have Jewish blood. Bill and George and atheists, don't know about the rest.
I am not sure about your correlation of Dan and Sheba to the AntiChrist? Were you implying the AntiChrist would come from their blood line?

As for Covid being part of the desolation caused by Antichrist, let me share an article about Wuhan:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[Trafficking Headquarters for Death and Destruction
by Jon Rappoport

June 1, 2021

This article takes off from the work of investigative reporter, Whitney Webb. Much of what I’m laying out here confirms her exposure of “the other Wuhan.” Webb writes at Unlimited Hangout and The Last American Vagabond.

Who would have thought that, in less than a year, the image of the opioid drug, fentanyl, would undergo a face lift, enhancing it from “most destructive killer drug in the world” to “lifesaver in the treatment of COVID patients?”

(thinking) (substitution)

Jacob
Joseph (gen. 37:3) (wanted a wife from one of, the sons of bilhah or the sons zilpah's wives)
Joseph (gen. 37:36) was punished and sold into slavery for his inquiry

After Joseph was imprisoned
Judah commanded his (blood) brother Onan to take his daughter instead, because he was displeased by a peasant (but probably promised one or two of his daughters to the sons of jacob)

*Onan is killed for fornication with Joseph's Wife
*Jacob later retakes the girl into custody, and she is returned to Joseph

(God killed someone in a women's name, or God acted with a "sign or a vision" in a women's name, this is important, because of those statements we said about solomon's wife in matthew's genealogy..............this unclean fornication, is tied to solomon's wife in matthew's genealogy which diasppointes joseph, and she is tied to ephraim the jewish people)

(reply) (perhaps not jewish, but with dealings of the jews)
(King David killed his son, Solomon was not convicted of sin, until after david died, or he would of been killed by david also)

I CHRONICLES 3:4 [These] six were born unto him in Hebron; and there he reigned seven years and six months: and in Jerusalem he reigned thirty and three years.
I CHRONICLES 3:5 And these were born unto him in Jerusalem; Shimea, and Shobab, and Nathan, and Solomon, four, of Bathshua the daughter of Ammiel:
II SAMUEL 12:24 And David comforted Bathsheba his wife, and went in unto her, and lay with her: and she bare a son, and he called his name Solomon: and the LORD loved him.
II SAMUEL 12:25 And he sent by the hand of Nathan the prophet
; and he called his name Jedidiah, because of the LORD.
(King David................Nathan was killed, her first child for sin...............(Bathsheba being a jew)...............David instead raised another Child from that same women, his name was Solomon (david died before he found solomon guilty of sin).
Its not necessary a Jewish Women, that is tied to the AOD, but that seems the likely answer...............the more correct statement is that.

the Jewish people are involved (either corporately or internationally), in an unclean way with society, and God takes an action specifically in rebuke that can be traced back to the jewish people, or the argument defines itself with the jewish people.
(matthew's genealogy is "joseph's disappointment"............(joseph is deliberately removed in those instances, when compared with Luke's Genealogy which is "joseph's fulfillment".............and the difference, usually marks the jewish people in trajedy) (this includes our above statements) (the simple answer is our previous statement of following solomon's wife in matthew's genealogy)

(COVID19____________did not originate with jerusalem/isreal, or New York, place or places clearly tied to the jews..................so we do not consider AOD, statement equilavent to COVID19) (THERE MAY be something more like RABIES, and we would understand the association has been more tied to the jews or something, but that is just not true at the moment)

HOWEVER

(God responded to murder, or grevious fornication against the body of Joseph, if that were true today with the "two witnesses", the answer is in that case, God may of developed COVID19 in asia (God doesn't talk much about asia, except in the book of revelation, the book of controversy))

(what god says about wives and asia in the bible, is extremely limited to the book of joshua maybe, and the medes and the persians maybe, and that may not be valid) (outside of uncleanness and grevious fornication, with someone's body which means nothing................we can simply say, there is nothing supernatural happening, and the body rotting or melting away, like ezekiel said or something, just is not happening with COVID19, or there is another evolution)

(at the moment we can not be completely sure about COVID)

(Reply)

(King David in dealing with his first born, in disputing a wife between his sons, may of put nathan to death for fornication (WITH A WIFE HE INTENDED FOR HIS FUTURE SON), with his brother's wife............the gospel does not say that because, women are not principally acted for, they are typically grevious sinners, and god doesn't view sin)

(Reply)

(old testament law or a law under a prophet, that prophet can extend a specific blessing to only a few individuals, that is why their offspring was more important (just because they could bless their offspring easier), god doesn't that today) (god doesn't really follow bloodlines today, so they are viewed as a people)

(jewish people in fornication with the nations clearly that is true today, defiling the holy land, they were removed from the temple, but we still don't see nothing special about jerusalem a pandemic or RABIES something the bible acknowledges)

(Reply)

(because a prophet's offspring was specifically important, and given the dirth charge of humanity, the resulting generation would just be completely normal, there would be no effect...............god doesn't do slaves or classism (rich, or poor, or priledge), that is what mankind decided to make of god's mercies, rather then do good, and remove dead flesh generationally)

(god also doesn't bless rape, either male rape or female rape, mankind is spiritually mentally ill in the new testament, but it would be hard to impossible to live in the old testament without someone killing you if you were in sin)

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(thinking) (substitution)

Jacob
Joseph (gen. 37:3) (wanted a wife from one of, the sons of bilhah or the sons zilpah's wives)
Joseph (gen. 37:36) was punished and sold into slavery for his inquiry

After Joseph was imprisoned
Judah commanded his (blood) brother Onan to take his daughter instead, because he was displeased by a peasant (but probably promised one or two of his daughters to the sons of jacob)

*Onan is killed for fornication with Joseph's Wife
*Jacob later retakes the girl into custody, and she is returned to Joseph

(God killed someone in a women's name, or God acted with a "sign or a vision" in a women's name, this is important, because of those statements we said about solomon's wife in matthew's genealogy..............this unclean fornication, is tied to solomon's wife in matthew's genealogy which diasppointes joseph, and she is tied to ephraim the jewish people)

(reply) (perhaps not jewish, but with dealings of the jews)
(King David killed his son, Solomon was not convicted of sin, until after david died, or he would of been killed by david also)

I CHRONICLES 3:4 [These] six were born unto him in Hebron; and there he reigned seven years and six months: and in Jerusalem he reigned thirty and three years.
I CHRONICLES 3:5 And these were born unto him in Jerusalem; Shimea, and Shobab, and Nathan, and Solomon, four, of Bathshua the daughter of Ammiel:
II SAMUEL 12:24 And David comforted Bathsheba his wife, and went in unto her, and lay with her: and she bare a son, and he called his name Solomon: and the LORD loved him.
II SAMUEL 12:25 And he sent by the hand of Nathan the prophet
; and he called his name Jedidiah, because of the LORD.
(King David................Nathan was killed, her first child for sin...............(Bathsheba being a jew)...............David instead raised another Child from that same women, his name was Solomon (david died before he found solomon guilty of sin).
Its not necessary a Jewish Women, that is tied to the AOD, but that seems the likely answer...............the more correct statement is that.

the Jewish people are involved (either corporately or internationally), in an unclean way with society, and God takes an action specifically in rebuke that can be traced back to the jewish people, or the argument defines itself with the jewish people.
(matthew's genealogy is "joseph's disappointment"............(joseph is deliberately removed in those instances, when compared with Luke's Genealogy which is "joseph's fulfillment".............and the difference, usually marks the jewish people in trajedy) (this includes our above statements) (the simple answer is our previous statement of following solomon's wife in matthew's genealogy)

(COVID19____________did not originate with jerusalem/isreal, or New York, place or places clearly tied to the jews..................so we do not consider AOD, statement equilavent to COVID19) (THERE MAY be something more like RABIES, and we would understand the association has been more tied to the jews or something, but that is just not true at the moment)

HOWEVER

(God responded to murder, or grevious fornication against the body of Joseph, if that were true today with the "two witnesses", the answer is in that case, God may of developed COVID19 in asia (God doesn't talk much about asia, except in the book of revelation, the book of controversy))

(what god says about wives and asia in the bible, is extremely limited to the book of joshua maybe, and the medes and the persians maybe, and that may not be valid) (outside of uncleanness and grevious fornication, with someone's body which means nothing................we can simply say, there is nothing supernatural happening, and the body rotting or melting away, like ezekiel said or something, just is not happening with COVID19, or there is another evolution)

(at the moment we can not be completely sure about COVID)

(Reply)

(King David in dealing with his first born, in disputing a wife between his sons, may of put nathan to death for fornication (WITH A WIFE HE INTENDED FOR HIS FUTURE SON), with his brother's wife............the gospel does not say that because, women are not principally acted for, they are typically grevious sinners, and god doesn't view sin)

(Reply)

(old testament law or a law under a prophet, that prophet can extend a specific blessing to only a few individuals, that is why their offspring was more important (just because they could bless their offspring easier), god doesn't that today) (god doesn't really follow bloodlines today, so they are viewed as a people)

(jewish people in fornication with the nations clearly that is true today, defiling the holy land, they were removed from the temple, but we still don't see nothing special about jerusalem a pandemic or RABIES something the bible acknowledges)

(Reply)

(because a prophet's offspring was specifically important, and given the dirth charge of humanity, the resulting generation would just be completely normal, there would be no effect...............god doesn't do slaves or classism (rich, or poor, or priledge), that is what mankind decided to make of god's mercies, rather then do good, and remove dead flesh generationally)

(god also doesn't bless rape, either male rape or female rape, mankind is spiritually mentally ill in the new testament, but it would be hard to impossible to live in the old testament without someone killing you if you were in sin)
It is as if you are on a different topic and I don't know how you got there or where you are going.
You are scattered and incoherent, looking for answers in ancient history concerning David and Joseph, etc., ???

Try focusing on one topic, giving brief answers with revelancy.

Example: As a car salesmen, I learned to refine my thoughts, organize them and simplify my communication skills. Rather than babbling about the history of the company, the owner and the dreams of his grandfather that got him started in the business; and let's not forget his geneolgy traced back to the time the wheel was invented ( it's symbolically significant you know); then showing them the whole line of vehicles, all the features, specifications and benefits in each model short of ripping out the engine, transmission and showing them how it functions; ..........................
I would instead first say hello, introduce myself, shake there hand and thank them for visiting our dealership. Then I would find out what the customer's needs and wants were with a few brief questions ... then listen. They would tell me what they wanted and they would pick out the car with little help from me. They just needed a little encouragement along the way, some info and a nudge at the right time - but not too pushy. My sales pitch was designed to encompass and satisfy those needs and wants, nothing more. The Sales Manager taught the "KISS" philosophy of communication, Keep It Simple Stupid. I only sold cars for one year, but it was a learning experience.
Anyways that is my advice to you. otherwise no one will want to have a dialogue with you. One thought, a short post, keep it simple.
Stay in the present, in reality. Examine only prophetic scriptures that pertain to the topic and see if they are applicable to present day events.
God Bless.

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great will be the Day!

Zechariah 6:12 says THE BRANCH will build the Temple. Jesus will build it when He comes in the Millennial Kingdom.
The rest of your passages describe Jesus wearing a crown, gathering His sheep, etc., things He will do.

Last edited:

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus IS the true Temple:

"Jesus answered them, 'Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.' The Jews then said, 'It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will you raise it up in three days?' But He was speaking about the temple of His body. When therefore He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this, and they believed the Scripture and the word that Jesus had spoken."
[John 2:19-22]

And as of now, we Christians are being built together into this spiritual, but very real, Temple, even now, not in full yet, of course as it's still a work in progress, but an absolute certainty. This is the "now and not yet" of the Gospel. But, as Paul says:

"So then (we) are no longer strangers and aliens, but (we) are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, in Whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. In him (we) also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit."
[Ephesians 2:19-22]

And the Millennial kingdom is now. Jesus is reigning in heaven, since His ascension and Pentecost, even up to today. When Jesus returns, the Millennium of Revelation 20 (the present age, the present order of things) will be ended.

Grace and peace to you all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Zechariah 6:12 says THE BRANCH will build the Temple. Jesus will build it when He comes in the Millennial Kingdom.
The rest of your passages describe Jesus wearing a crown, gathering His sheep, etc., things He will do.
Yeah, and Caesar built the Colosseum and the Pope built St Peters Cathedral?
Why do you ignore Zechariah 6:15?

WE Christians will build a new Temple, dedicated to God; BEFORE Jesus Returns. As fully described in Ezekiel 40 to 46.
Proved by 2 Thess 2:4

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you need to be very sure you have got it right. James 3:1

I do not see any of the four horsemen of Rev 6:1-8, as persons at all, they are just allegories for the disasters they represent. They were started soon after Jesus Ascended and we have experienced the effects of them in all the wars, famines, plagues and economic disasters since then. Still continuing wars, the M.E., famines; in Africa, plagues; Covid, etc,
The next prophesied event will be the Sixth Seal world changer. leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus as King of the world for the next 1000 years.

1 is a person, the other three are metaphors.

Well as for getting it right, I would exhort the same for you with all the postings you have done teaching on the subject you spoke of many many threads ago.

As for themn occuring since Jesus, that is opinion and not based on SCripture. jnesus saidthat wars, famines and pestilences would be in various places, but the end is not yet.

You have to remember that the four horsemen bring about a total of 1/4 th eearths population killed! Since th etime of Jesus we are not even remotely close to that number!

These horsemen are special events that take place!

1. Rider on white horse- given a bow to conquer and a crown Doesn't fit a nation or army as it is called a HIM and not an it.
2. Red Horse- full global war! Even WW1 and WW2 were not full global wars. Many countries did not fight. They were the first that involved all the continents but not all th ecountries.
3. Black horse-famine. CONTEXT CONTEXT! The context is the whole earth so the famine is a global famine.
4. Pale horse-death. At current population #'s that would be approx 1,900,000,000 people! War,famine, death and animals slaying.

Allegories are clearly enunciated in scripture. We should not allegorize unless required to!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with the God who ordered an angel to deliver the message to Daniel about a fixed amount of time, 490 years. And it is not a new doctrine, it is a reasonable rebuttal in detail to the 70th week of Daniel in Post #89.

So then if you believe that teh 70 weeks or 490 years ran concurrent then please answer these from the verse:

Daniel 9:26-27
King James Version

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

1. We know Messiah was killed after 483 years from the decree to rebuild Jerusalem. c. 30AD
2. Who is this prince of the people that will destroy the sanctuary. during 30ad.
3. This prince who is of the people, what was the 7 year covenant he made with Israel.
4. what did he do in the midst of the week (3 1/2years) that caused the sacrifice and oblation to end. c. 33-34 AD
5. when did the temple become desolate in c. 34-37 AD and abominations were over spread?

I await your telling me what you think.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, and Caesar built the Colosseum and the Pope built St Peters Cathedral?
Why do you ignore Zechariah 6:15?

WE Christians will build a new Temple, dedicated to God; BEFORE Jesus Returns. As fully described in Ezekiel 40 to 46.
Proved by 2 Thess 2:4
Zech. 6:15 does not say before Jesus BECAUSE the context claims otherwise in vs. 12, that Jesus will build a temple with the help of his servants.
Ezek. 40 merely describes the measurements of the Temple.
Knowing Jesus, He will come alongside the workers together with them.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then if you believe that teh 70 weeks or 490 years ran concurrent then please answer these from the verse:

Daniel 9:26-27
King James Version

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

1. We know Messiah was killed after 483 years from the decree to rebuild Jerusalem. c. 30AD
2. Who is this prince of the people that will destroy the sanctuary. during 30ad.
3. This prince who is of the people, what was the 7 year covenant he made with Israel.
4. what did he do in the midst of the week (3 1/2years) that caused the sacrifice and oblation to end. c. 33-34 AD
5. when did the temple become desolate in c. 34-37 AD and abominations were over spread?

I await your telling me what you think.
I already answered those verse in post 89.
Jesus brought a New Covenant. He confirmed it throughout His 3 1/2 year ministry, death and resurrection. He put an end to sacrifice. He was the final sacrifice. The Jews may have blindly continued, but to Goda and His Church, it was over.
Overspreading of abominations upon the Jews and Jerusalem began and continued throughout history. They are the desolate, who will be enlightened at the consummation. This was an allusion to the end times, their future sufferings within the Church Age, not that it was part of some "gap theory". <
2. The 70 weeks concerned Jesus coming. THEN the scriptures alluded to yet a future time when Jerusalem would be destroyed AND beyond to the consummation. It doesn't mean thise events needed ti be in that time period. Why? Read vs. 24, 25 - explained those in Post 89 as well.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already answered those verse in post 89.
Jesus brought a New Covenant. He confirmed it throughout His 3 1/2 year ministry, death and resurrection. He put an end to sacrifice. He was the final sacrifice. The Jews may have blindly continued, but to Goda and His Church, it was over.
Overspreading of abominations upon the Jews and Jerusalem began and continued throughout history. They are the desolate, who will be enlightened at the consummation. This was an allusion to the end times, their future sufferings within the Church Age, not that it was part of some "gap theory". <
2. The 70 weeks concerned Jesus coming. THEN the scriptures alluded to yet a future time when Jerusalem would be destroyed AND beyond to the consummation. It doesn't mean thise events needed ti be in that time period. Why? Read vs. 24, 25 - explained those in Post 89 as well.

No you opined in post 89. So you believe Jesus bro0ught in the New Covenant for only 7 years ?

I agree that efficacy of the sacrifices and oblations were voided, but that is not what Gods' Word says! It says this:

"and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease".

A normal reading says the actual sacrifices stopped. what authority do you have to say8 that this really means the efficacy and not the practice?

and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate,

Jesus is the one who makes it- (the temple) desolate, for the overspreading of abominations.!!!!

You chide me for saying the years 483-490 are still future, then you mangle grammar, context and language.

What 7 year covenant did Jesus make with Israel. this 7 year period os the 484-490th years of the 70 weeks.

You say verse 27 part A is part of teh 70 weeks, then you jerk stop in mid sentence and sday the rest alludes to the church age and end times!

Who authorized you to allegorize this passage and render it non-literal?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The 70 weeks concerned Jesus coming? YOu changed your mind and Scripture again?

Daniel 9:24
King James Version

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy

You had it right in a previous post when you said the 490 years are about the Jews!

What is the purpose of the 490 years for the jews and for Jerusalem?

1. To finish the transgression (singular)
2. To finish making sins
3. for Jews to make reconciliation for iniquity
4. To make everlasting righteousness come to pass (remember for the jews and Jerusalem) Are they everlasting righteous yet?
5. To end all visions and prophecy (all prophecies and visions fulfilled)
6. Jews to anoint Jesus!

when did any of these occured in Jesus coming ?

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is as if you are on a different topic and I don't know how you got there or where you are going.
You are scattered and incoherent, looking for answers in ancient history concerning David and Joseph, etc., ???

Try focusing on one topic, giving brief answers with revelancy.

A New Take on the AOD = Joseph Relevancy to the, alledged, Second Coming

(New Statement) --------- THIS IS THE LAST ENTRY OF JOSEPH IN LUKE'S GENEALOGY
(the gospel's law is doubled, first part)

LUKE 3:30 Which was [the son] of Simeon, which was [the son] of Juda, which was [the son] of Joseph, which was [the son] of Jonan, which was [the son] of Eliakim,
LUKE 3:31 Which was [the son] of Melea, which was [the son] of Menan, which was [the son] of Mattatha, which was [the son] of Nathan, which was [the son] of David,

RUTH 4:17 And the women her neighbours gave it a name, saying, There is a son born to Naomi; and they called his name Obed: he [is] the father of Jesse, the father of David.
RUTH 4:18 Now these [are] the generations of Pharez: Pharez begat Hezron,
RUTH 4:19 And Hezron begat Ram, and Ram begat Amminadab,
RUTH 4:20 And Amminadab begat Nahshon, and Nahshon begat Salmon,
RUTH 4:21 And Salmon begat Boaz, and Boaz begat Obed,
RUTH 4:22 And Obed begat Jesse, and Jesse begat David.
I SAMUEL 1:1 Now there was a certain man of Ramathaimzophim, of mount Ephraim, and his name [was] Elkanah, the son of Jeroham, the son of Elihu, the son of Tohu, the son of Zuph, an Ephrathite (ephraim a JEW):
I SAMUEL 1:2 And he had two wives; the name of the one [was] Hannah, and the name of the other Peninnah: and Peninnah had children, but Hannah had no children.
I SAMUEL 1:3 And this man went up out of his city yearly to worship and to sacrifice unto the LORD of hosts in Shiloh. And the two sons of Eli, Hophni and Phinehas, the priests of the LORD, [were] there.
I SAMUEL 1:4 And when the time was that Elkanah offered, he gave to Peninnah his wife, and to all her sons and her daughters, portions:
I SAMUEL 1:5 But unto Hannah he gave a worthy portion; for he loved Hannah: but the LORD had shut up her womb.

There is a Jew Mentioned tied to the AOD/Abomination of Desolation, now what about this Jew? (the law is doubled and we will come back to this statement)

This Jew has Two Wives, one Wife was taken in Adultery and she had no children, her name was "Hannah", and she was blessed of the Lord. (this is the legal reason the name, Joseph, appears in the statement from Luke's Genealogy............because the blessing was not disappointed, the lord did not rebuke the blessing.

The Lord did respond, and Granted her Blessing to "Elkanah her alleged husband, and to her Hannah"..............."Joseph was GUARANTEED, and not disappointed, this is why, Joseph is included in Lukes Genealogy" (its unclear if the Lord called another man "Elkanah" because, he was a jew and could not be blessed by the lord) (AOD / ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION)

BACK TO TOPIC (because this situation with joseph, happened identically with the other two instances we said, with joseph in egypt and with david)

The Prophecy about the Lord's Coming//and Joseph
THIS IS THE LAST ENTRY OF JOSEPH IN MATTHEW'S GENEALOGY (DOUBLING)
(God Guarantees Joseph) (regardless of matthew's genealogy chronicling the absense of joseph compared to luke, joseph is stated in matthew's genealogy)

(this we said already is the last completed instance of joseph in luke's genealogy)
MATTHEW 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

(This Part is Obviously the Prophecy) (Last Entry of Joseph in Matthew)
MATTHEW 1:24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:
MATTHEW 1:25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

(Jesus is Raised from his Sleep in Zechariah)
ZECHARIAH 14:7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, [that] at evening time it shall be light.
ZECHARIAH 14:8 And it shall be in that day, [that] living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
ZECHARIAH 14:9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.
ZECHARIAH 14:10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and [from] the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.

Remember we talked about.
Remember we talked about, "Hannah", the Lord GUARANTEED her Blessing, but, she was taken in adultery, and the Lord postponed his blessing............this is exactly the statement the gospel issues for the second coming of jesus.
(with the other previous instances of joseph with jacob, or joseph with david, a women in distress, rape, a forced marriage or etc. this was taking place and God tolerated that, until their lives were cut short.............this language of sin, this kind of sin, is clearly tied to either a jewish male, or the jewish people...............however)

(the issue of jerusalem/isreal, and the diaspora of the jews by a supernatural process has not taken place, according to jeremiah 4/8..................the coronavirus as it stands does not answer the language of prophecy god has in view................there maybe another evolutionary jump, or something with the earth's field/rainbow)

(the language of AOD is not completed/abomination of desolation/we are however, very close because the amount of unexplained and worldwide activity is only increasing)

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Zech. 6:15 does not say before Jesus BECAUSE the context claims otherwise in vs. 12, that Jesus will build a temple with the help of his servants.
How can that be, if the Anti-Christ is going to desecrate the new Temple; 2 Thess 2:4, Daniel 9:27, if Jesus has already Returned?
Ezek. 40 merely describes the measurements of the Temple.
The funny thing about your belief here, is that Ezekiel never does give the dimensions of the new Temple. We have to get that from Ezra 6:3. Rather a telling demonstration of your assumptions and lack of Bible study.
A proper reading of Ezekiel 40 to 48, makes it clear that Jesus has NOT yet Returned then.

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Fast Reply, wrong phrase, "God Speed" Reply)

(Joseph is a description of the Lord's Body, God acts on that, disputing the blessing..............)

(remember the gospel is doubled)

Ezekiel - Ends with Joseph, after describing the Temple, or the Lord's Body, (all the tribes are generally listed there)
2. Ezra - Ends with Joseph, but the Temple is Compared to a women's body description

(Godspeed) (in the book of ezra, 6, the sacrifices that are performed are not from priests, its just someone fornicating believing they have authority or something (because the lord's body is not in view, more then a women's body)..............in the book of ezekiel its the priests performing the sacrifices.)

This is only supporting evidences, we would say all the time, but, based on our discussion. Either a Jewish Male or the Jewish People were involved in the diasppointment of Joseph, or they had to be diaspora in order for the blessing of Joseph to be completed or revealed.

(it makes perfect sense, if the gospel compared joseph also to a women's body, the controversy of sin, and the taking of life for god's glory, in those fornication disputes, surrounding the blessing of isreal, in the treatment of someone's wife or love interest)

(Today) (God doesn't necessarily do "bloodlines"...........and the language of the gospel supports this that............AS A PEOPLE.........jews or otherwise, their rebuke is apart of the second coming.............were not deleting anything, but its important to note the transition)

Last edited: