A personal event where Jesus said he defeated Satan.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thankful 1

Dec 2, 2010

About fifteen years ago while on vacation in Michigan, a motorcyclist swerved into my car as I was starting to make a left turn, he hit the side of my car that was still in the lane I was turning from. The police gave me a ticket. They did not seem to care for people from NC.

The motorcyclist flew twenty feet over my car. He landed on his head, and his helmet was broken open. The medics and police were all around him by the time I got back from calling them. The medics could not awaken the cyclist so I knelt down on the Highway and touched his foot. I believe his shoe was off. I started praying in tongues and when I finished the cyclist sat up and asked where his bike was.

I was in deep trouble at that point, here I was twelve hundred miles from home, no money, no place to stay, and my wife and four children were with me. I did not have any credit cards, and no money in a bank. Because the police said it was my fault, and I had no money to hire a lawyer, I was going to have to pay the deductible on my insurance.

Later that night while praying in tongues, Jesus told me that Satan had had his way, but he defeated Satan. Letting me know that accident was all Satan’s doing, and that he, Jesus, would make sure, that everything would be taken care of for me. He let me know that he would have two women help me with my financial problems.

The magistrate told me how to handle my ticket so there would be no record of it.

The accident made it so my wife and I were able to extend our vacation, and do so alone. We got to be alone, which was not often available to us.

Satan set me up, and Jesus used the opportunity to show his power. The cyclist was as far as anyone could tell, dead. My children all got to see what our prayers could do. This made a big impression on my children.

People are trying to say there is no Satan. Well Jesus told me there is a Satan, and he is ugly

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
Satan is not ugly, he is the most beautiful of all the angles and admired by most.
To say Satan is ugly is a sin. the works of Satan are ugly.

Thankful 1

Dec 2, 2010
Satan is not ugly, he is the most beautiful of all the angles and admired by most.

Have you seen Satan? Do you know if he still looks good after being sent to Hell?

I have not seen Satan, so the only thing I can go by is his deeds, and they are ugly.

I am sorry that you need to try and find something to put me down with.

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011

This is blasphemy I have seen him and fought with him on numerous occasions he is hideous ! He tries to tempt people with appealing situations that can be beautiful to a non-believer or inexperienced youth.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Being evil has nothing to do with beauty or ugly in appearance. Many beautiful people are VERY evil. Do we have to be beautiful in appearance to be Christians? Nah.

2 Corinthians 11:14 (NKJV)
[sup]14 [/sup]For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
Have you seen Satan? Do you know if he still looks good after being sent to Hell?

I have not seen Satan, so the only thing I can go by is his deeds, and they are ugly.

I am sorry that you need to try and find something to put me down with.

Definitely not trying to put anyone down thankful 1.
But to tell it as it is only, as DUCKBILL put it, is the way i see it.
When we are worldly we will fall for almost anything and support Satan as we can not see the ugliness of his works and this is why people have no time for Christ as they see it as just nonsense.
Sorry if i have offended you at any time Thankful 1 it is not my intent a all.