A polite question for pretribbers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello The Light,
The Holy Spirit already told me what will transpire next year in 2023. He told me in 2021 and have been warning everyone since. Get ready.

You said "You are just getting a tiny little puff of wind compared to what's coming".

I agree its small right now, nothing like what's coming. Its like a ball rolling downhill, it starts out slow and speeds up. Those horses have been let out. Jesus protects His sheep and will not lose one, that's His promise.

Psalms 5:11-12 -

But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You;
Let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them;
Let those also who love Your name
Be joyful in You.
For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous;
With favor You will surround him as with a shield.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello The Light,
The Holy Spirit already told me what will transpire next year in 2023. He told me in 2021 and have been warning everyone since. Get ready.

You said "You are just getting a tiny little puff of wind compared to what's coming".

I agree its small right now, nothing like what's coming. Its like a ball rolling downhill, it starts out slow and speeds up. Those horses have been let out. Jesus protects His sheep and will not lose one, that's His promise.

Psalms 5:11-12 -

But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You;
Let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them;
Let those also who love Your name
Be joyful in You.
For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous;
With favor You will surround him as with a shield.
Those horses are still in the barn Those horses will not be let out until the Church has been raptured. Then the 70th week of Daniel will begin.

Luke 21
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Are you free to share what you think you have been told will happen in 2023?

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Light,
A preacher in the 90's, I was taking a class from was is very knowledgeable on the whole bible. He was adamant that the red horse was Russia. He said that Russia would move downward. Not a bad prediction from 30+ years ago. It did happen. Did you notice the grocery stores got some bare shelves and baby formula. That's the USA. Over half the world is starving right now. Its hard to find food in Africa, and many other countries, so that black horse must have been loose. Add Covid deaths up, Ukraine and Russian death tolls are over 250K, look closely at China, they have starved there own people, and killed the girl babies lest people forgot that. 33million babies have been aborted. People in this country are killing each other, mass shootings. Remember the Ball I said started slow. School shootings, and now turn on the news everyday. Honey bees, bird populations, insects , are dying off. There is lots, and lots, and lots more.

I prayed about this and asked for clarity.
It is the Holy Spirt who showed me we are in the book of the apocalypse(Revelation of John). We are passed Chapter 3.

Reactions: Angelina

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Light,
A preacher in the 90's, I was taking a class from was is very knowledgeable on the whole bible. He was adamant that the red horse was Russia. He said that Russia would move downward. Not a bad prediction from 30+ years ago. It did happen. Did you notice the grocery stores got some bare shelves and baby formula. That's the USA. Over half the world is starving right now. Its hard to find food in Africa, and many other countries, so that black horse must have been loose. Add Covid deaths up, Ukraine and Russian death tolls are over 250K, look closely at China, they have starved there own people, and killed the girl babies lest people forgot that. 33million babies have been aborted. People in this country are killing each other, mass shootings. Remember the Ball I said started slow. School shootings, and now turn on the news everyday. Honey bees, bird populations, insects , are dying off. There is lots, and lots, and lots more.
Russia is going nowhere right now. They are trying to REGAIN part of their former empire. And yes, I noticed the bare shelves in the grocery store and disease and pestilence that they are releasing on us. We are told to WATCH and be READY. Those four horsemen of the Apocalypse are the Beginning of Sorrows in Matthew 24. The seals cannot be opened until the fulness of the Gentiles comes in.

Romans 11
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

After the Church is raptured, part of Israel will have its blindness removed. Then the seals can be opened.

Think what this world will be like when the true Church is removed. The famines will come here.

I prayed about this and asked for clarity.
It is the Holy Spirt who showed me we are in the book of the apocalypse(Revelation of John). We are passed Chapter 3.
Chapter 4 has not yet occurred as the Church is still on earth. After the pre 70th week rapture, the seals can be opened with the confirming of the covenant for one week, the 70th week.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello The Light,
I used to study prophesy and say In Chapter 4 when it said "after these things" was after the church age. But the Lord has let me know that we are in the book of Revelation now. But you are using the Jewish timeline. We are the Body of Christ. Just because we are still here doesn't mean the church age isn't past. My Point. Church's all over are closing, are empty, People are watching online. So I guess you can say we are in the online age.

The Holy Spirit told me that the "fullness of the Gentiles" will be over when the Jews return to Israel. Guess what, the last of the Jews started returning from Ukraine and Russia because of the war.

Jeremiah 23:3 - But I will gather the remnant of My flock out of all countries where I have driven them, and bring them back to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
WOW, where have we gone to, now?

Seems like we have become lost in the bushes looking for a way out. I wonder, are the bushes on fire?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know…even when I thought I saw a pretrib resurrection, I had it in my head that it was for the holy and that those righteous who required more sifting to come out pure would not go then…so whenever I thought about it I said to myself, if it was today, I would need more sifting.
There is no pre-trib resurrection. It is a pre-trib rapture out of Adam's dead corruptible flesh into God's permanent incorruptible physical bodies. Those in Christ are not waiting for a resurrection. They are alive in Christ, and are already physically in Paradise.

Remember at the Second Coming many are gathered from heaven and from earth; from the Olivet Discourse. Those from heaven are gathered from Paradise. Those on earth are physically alive. No one's dead body comes out of ground. That resurrection out of the grave was in Matthew 27:52-53.

Revelation 20:4 are the gleanings. Probably a smaller group than the 144k. This deals with the Atonement Covenant confirmation in Daniel 9:27 and according to Revelation 10:7. In fact these beheaded souls are the only reason for Satan's 42 months of AoD. To even be resurrected, one must be beheaded. The first resurrection is not about time. It is a type. It is physical. John 3. The first birth is physical. The first death is physical. The first resurrection is physical.

The Second Coming is the final harvest. All of Adam's flesh is harvested. Nothing of Adam goes into the Millennium, period. The Day of the Lord is a Sabbath of holiness. The only enemy is death. But sin and death does not reign. The only way a person can die, is if they disobey Christ. The final harvest removes sin, and ushers in righteousness.

The first harvest at the Second Coming, the 6th Seal, is the church. The harvest of Matthew 25:31 comes next in the first 6 Trumpets. This is Israel, all of Israel, and only Israel. The sheep are given permanent incorruptible physical bodies, and wait for the Millennium to start, on the sea of glass, in Revelation 15. The third group harvested are the wheat and tares. Since Jesus and the 144k, and all the angels are on earth, the angels removing souls from Adam's dead corruptible flesh, people do not hang around on earth. Jesus is sowing on earth the seeds for the wheat during the Trumpets and Thunders. The Thunders cover the final harvest in Matthew 13. This harvest is about the nation's that repopulate the earth along with Israel during the Millennium.

It is true that all this harvest is at the Second Coming, but it is not an instant one moment event. Nor is it a bunch of raptures or comings. In the Olivet Discourse and also the 6th Seal the angels literally come to earth. These angels will do in physical sight, what they have been doing since the Cross, removing souls and taking them to where their reward is. That is why it is wrong to bunch all these events into one single moment, hour, or even day. It is a process and John was a witness to each step and each event, and he wrote them down in symbolic form. As a witness, he even wrote about his part as a witness.

This time of great trouble is tribulation because all will physically die, and many will want to die right away, but cannot until it is their turn. But the last 42 months leading up to Armageddon, if they happen, is only because there is still a harvest left. Which brings us to those beheaded. They are beheaded to avoid receiving the mark. Their only promise is that after Armageddon they will be resurrected after Satan is bound. This is their only point of faith, those 3 verses. They are the only souls resurrected, because all the sheep and wheat already have permanent incorruptible physical bodies, and are waiting on that sea of glass in Revelation 15 for those 42 months to be over.

The complete body of the church is glorified in the 5th Seal, but they have to wait until the final harvest is over. The church is not waiting for more members. They are waiting for those who will live on earth to be harvested. But all were redeemed by the Atonement Covenant. The church was completed and will wait in Paradise as they reign and judge from Paradise, those thrones found in Revelation 20:4

Remember how the sons of God, those humans created on the 6th Day, have been in council, ruling over Adam's flesh in the OT? The church is now part of that assembly during the Day of the Lord.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you connecting imaginary dots? In 1 Corinthians 15:22-23 Paul indicated that Christ's resurrection itself is the first resurrection and then at His future coming there will be a resurrection of the dead in Christ. Any other resurrections of believers that you come up with are not taught in scripture. Paul knew what he was talking about.
It is not necessarily about a resurrection though. That is you jumping to a spiritual conclusion that is not there.

Those at the Second Coming are not resurrected, unless those alive and remain are killed and then resurrected. Read it again in comparison to what Adam did.

"For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive."

"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

At that point of history, the only frame of reference was that some sleep, while others are dead. This concept of a literal resurrection was dropped on them like a bombshell. To us it is second nature. Yes they were all taught your form of last day resurrection, except that last day was the OT economy coming to an end. Not the church age or fulness of the Gentiles. After the Cross, those in Christ would never taste death again. Yet you are keeping all of the church in a state of death, with your application of what Paul was teaching. Paul did not say resurrected. He said made alive. That is not just your "spiritual". That is the entire package.

Adam placed all in a state of death. Jesus placed many (those who choose God in faith) back into a state of life, back to the point Adam was in prior to death, and all the sons of God were in. That state of death was equally physical and spiritual. Adam lost his permanent incorruptible physical body. Adam was separated from the spirit, that allowed us to be in God's image. Symbolically a robe of white, literally a bright light. Jesus gave us the demonstration on the mount of Transfiguration.

Paul clarified that in the statement that this corruptible must put on incorruption. This temporal mortal must put on the spirit. Except he used the Geeek words mortal and immortality. He was not teaching the pagan understanding of immortality. He was limited with the Greek words for his point. The concept is man putting on God. The contrast of mortal in Greek would be immortal. But it is not putting on the physical. It is putting on the spiritual. The corruptible to incorruptible is the physical.

Being made alive is the whole state, not just a physical resurrection. Under the OT economy the soul was still in a state of death, both physically and spiritually. Abraham's bosom was a place of comfort in this state of death as opposed to the torment of sheol. They were waiting for the Cross to be made alive. And in their case also a physical resurrection. Jesus as the firstfruits covers them being made alive at the Cross.

The soul left Abraham's bosom and physically in a new permanent incorruptible physical body ascended to heaven Sunday morning. That was the first group in their order. At the Second Coming only those alive need to be made alive. They are the only ones in Adam's dead corruptible flesh. That is not a physical resurrection as you would call being raised out of a grave, but it is the change Paul called a mystery, because it happens without physical death, nor physical resurrection, yet that is what it is by definition. The last group made alive is when creation is handed back to God, 1,000 years after the Second Coming. Those people are born into a state of life, without ever knowing death, but they are still presented at one time. You say but wait, Paul said all had to be made alive at the same time. No he did not. He was giving an order of presentation of those that were made alive.

Your issue is that like many others you postpone each step of the process until the end. You fail to see those in the OT were already made alive, or they would not be in Abraham's bosom. They were waiting to be presented to God. At the Second Coming the entire Church both OT and NT will be glorified and presented to God. But that is not the end. Then comes the end when all of creation is presented to God. That group presented are all those living in the Day of the Lord.

So all those presented where made alive, but not all at the same moment of time. That is not the point. All were not born at the same time. All did not profess faith in God which is the act of being made alive; the spiritual birth into God's family, at the same time. Being made alive is the moment of the second birth, not the first resurrection. The collection point is the result of being made alive up to that point of history.

The firstfruits make up the entire body of Abraham's bosom, not just some. That includes Lazarus. The church that has passed on into Paradise are not waiting to be made alive. They are in the same physical condition as the OT enjoying Paradise. All are waiting for the Second Coming to be glorified not resurrected. The only people who need a resurrection are those living in Adam's dead corruptible flesh.

Once glorified there is no going back to sin. The Millennium is free of sin and the decay of death. Yet many will still attempt to disobey God, but that still leads to immediate death. But those in the Millennium are born into a state of being alive. They do not need to be changed. They need to obey until the end.

Many fail at Paul's implication and think this order is an order of resurrection. No. It is an order of presenting those made alive to God. Sure Jesus could have presented them one at a time and even glorified them one at a time over a period of 7,000 years. The presentation to God is what defines a dispensation, age, or world. God calling Abraham out of the nations began the dispensation of Israel. Jesus calling us out of Adam's grave started the dispensation of the church, the fulness of the Gentiles, the NT. Even Noah called out of the pre-flood mess started the dispensation of nations. Nations will always be there from Noah until Jesus hands back creation. Israel will always be there until Jesus hands back creation. The church will be there in Paradise as the angels until Jesus hands back creation. It is not that ages come and go. Once here they do not go away until Jesus is finished with creation.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m only interested in the answer a pretribber would give me. Those are the only answers I will be listening to or reading. (That doesn’t mean you can’t post another boxing match, just that I won’t read it. Lol) I’ve tried to ask the question in a thread or two but I guess it’s just gotten lost in the brouhaha.

So my question, what I want to hear you lay out for me, is how you fit into your eschatological framework, one particular passage. I’m looking for something I may not have considered in my brain regarding it. I won’t be arguing with you, I just really want to hear what you have to say about it.

Okay, so it says in Revelation that those who come out of the tribulation who did not receive the mark of the beast will be part of the first resurrection. How do you fit that verse into your framework? I’ll bold the parts that I can’t fit into pretrib in my brain.

Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection! Over such the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years.

Thank you, by the way, for giving me any thoughts about it I may not have seen.
* “The” tribulation is a reference to God’s Tribulation.
* Pre-Tribbers’ are those “IN” Christ’s “hand”, risen UP Before Gods Tribulation.
* THEY ^^ “IN” Christ, have already accomplished:
~ Receiving Gods “knowledge”...ie Scriptural word of God.
~ Believing Gods “knowledge”....ie Scriptural word of God.
~ Confessed (with their “own heartful word”)....they BELIEVE the knowledge.

* John 10:
[28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
[29] My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

In “this day” and “in the day” of Gods tribulation(S), men WILL BELIEVE....
BELIEVING is ‘one’ thing....CONFESSING BELIEF is ‘another’ thing.

Those “IN” Christ, have ALREADY “laid down their bodily life, as a TESTIMONY of their BELIEF IN the Lord God Almighty.” (Ie..Crucified WITH JESUS)...
Their BODY, washed, (IE. in Jesus’ BLOOD), sanctified, (IE. SET APART), soul SAV-ED, (IE. RESTORED, Pss 23:3), Justified, to BE risen UP, (not subject to WRATH)

God’s Tribulation IS Revealed VIA Gods WRATH.
Gods WRATH IS the RESULT of Gods ANGER Against men WHO HAVE “rejected Him and the One He Sent”.

The One God SENT, Jesus, Gods Word of Gods TRUE KNOWLEDGE, revealed that Jesus IS THE CHRIST (ie the Spirit, Power, Wisdom, Seed of God), IS He who IS the POWER to SAVE a man FROM separation From God and Destruction BY, Through, Of Gods WRATH.

A man “IN” Christ, IS Already SAVED, IS Already IN Gods REST, IS Already WITH God Forever, PERIOD, regardless of what prophecies must continue to be fulfilled.

Gods Tribulation IS foretold in Scriptural Knowledge.
A series of Seven Seals, Seven Trumps, Seven Vials, Each increasing in severity of Gods Wrath UPON the Earth. It is opportunity FOR men “upon” the Earth; TO FREELY DECIDE to BELIEVE....to CONFESS their BELIEF....or suffer the consequences of eternal separation FROM God.

From the Beginning, God Foretold what would come to pass. Many foretold prophecies had YEARS pass before they would SEE the prophecies become realized.
IN “the last days”, Prophecies will come to pass “quickly”. The knowledge is “NOT NEWS”....The “acceptance” of the “knowledge”, IS every “individual mans option” to Believe it or not.
IN “the last days”, EVERY man WHO believes IN their Heart, “in God, in Christ Jesus”...........God “WILL BRING WITH HIM”.

A pretribber....IS already JUSTIFIED, “IN CHRIST”....”Already IN Christ Jesus’ Hand”...
When the Lord Jesus Descends FROM Heaven TO the CLOUDS....
“HE” claims....(call UP TO HIM, those men “IN HIS HAND”).
THEN....Begins Gods Tribulation UPON the Earth...affecting...the “UNDECIDED”.

As the “UNDECIDED”, are “MAKING their Decisions”....OF “Heartful” BELIEF...
THEY suffer the “physical consequences”, of the prophetic WRATH, death and destruction UPON the Earth.

THEY UPON the Earth, WHO physically DIE......IN Belief “DURING” Gods Tribulation, GOD shall bring “WITH” Him.......ie Raise UP IN Glory, ie All time First Resurrection Of EVERY individual that shall ever be SAVED and with the Lord God Forever. Once “IN” Gods hand, they are Forever WITH God.

Those ‘IN’ Christ ARE ALREADY “DELIVERED” FROM Gods Wrath.
Those “undecided” shall Suffer “portions” of Gods Wrath.
Those “undecided” Suffer “portions” of Gods Wrath...UNTIL they Believe and Physically Die....and THEN are SAVED.
Those “undecided” WHO ‘never’ believe...Suffer Gods Wrath...Physically Die...and are NOT save.

Rom 1:18
Col 3:6
1 Thes 1:10
1 Thes 5:9

Those WHO DIE, believing “IN JESUS”...God WILL save, AFTER their Physical Death.

Those WHO ARE “crucified WITH Jesus”...ARE “IN CHRIST”...Christ the Lord Jesus has ALREADY SAVED ‘them’.

1 Thes 4:
[13] But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
[14] For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
[15] For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
[16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

See the Difference? IN Christ...IN Jesus?
God IS JUST.
Christ Jesus Redeems those IN His Hand.
God Redeems those IN His Hand.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no pre-trib resurrection.

Some men have Already given their Bodily Life TO GOD, crucified WITH Jesus.
They have fulfilled the requirement of Bodily Death.
They have had their soul restored/saved.
They have had their spirit quickened/born again of Gods seed.

Tribulation(S) have occurred since the beginning.
Gods Tribulation SEND DOWN FROM HEAVEN TO DESTROY the EARTH, has Occurred ONCE....and SHALL OCCUR Again.

The whole POINT of “Gods TRIBULATION” IS TO DESTROY mankind ‘WITH the EARTH’........mankind WHO HAS “REJECTED” God.

A man WHO has Already laid DOWN his bodily LIFE, “FOR his BELIEF IN GOD”....IS NOT appointed to Suffer “Gods TRIBULATION”!

WHY you conclude, God is SO UNJUST to punish with His WRATH, men WHO HAVE Freely and Willingly LAID down their own bodily LIFE “FOR” their BELIEF IN GOD.......IS NOT Gods own Scriptural teaching.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello stunnedbygrace,

You said "Yeah, me too. But honestly, my views are more like….what I suspect based on what I’ve read rather than a certainty that would vociferously argue and insist I am right".

What the Holy Spirit has told and world events in the last 10 yrs and now in the last 5 yrs has convinced me, we are in the Tribulation.
You have seen angels removing the souls from billions of humans? In the 4th Seal 2 billion people have been removed from Adam's dead corruptible flesh. What you see is not Jacob's trouble this is just persecution of the church.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some men have Already given their Bodily Life TO GOD, crucified WITH Jesus.
They have fulfilled the requirement of Bodily Death.
They have had their soul restored/saved.
They have had their spirit quickened/born again of Gods seed.

Tribulation(S) have occurred since the beginning.
Gods Tribulation SEND DOWN FROM HEAVEN TO DESTROY the EARTH, has Occurred ONCE....and SHALL OCCUR Again.

The whole POINT of “Gods TRIBULATION” IS TO DESTROY mankind ‘WITH the EARTH’........mankind WHO HAS “REJECTED” God.

A man WHO has Already laid DOWN his bodily LIFE, “FOR his BELIEF IN GOD”....IS NOT appointed to Suffer “Gods TRIBULATION”!

WHY you conclude, God is SO UNJUST to punish with His WRATH, men WHO HAVE Freely and Willingly LAID down their own bodily LIFE “FOR” their BELIEF IN GOD.......IS NOT Gods own Scriptural teaching.
Those already in Paradise are not troubled by life on earth.

Why do you keep the redeemed in a state of death, when they are already in their permanent incorruptible physical bodies enjoying Paradise? Jesus is going to bring them with Him, not call them out of their graves for the second time. The church will be on full display at the 5th Seal, and glorified in front of the whole earth, and then Jesus will descend to the Mount of Olives and the fiery 6th Seal will change the whole earth, to the point all on earth will be hiding under rocks and in caves. Then Jacob's trouble will begin after the 7th Seal is opened.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those already in Paradise are not troubled by life on earth.

Why do you keep the redeemed in a state of death, when they are already in their permanent incorruptible physical bodies enjoying Paradise? Jesus is going to bring them with Him, not call them out of their graves for the second time. The church will be on full display at the 5th Seal, and glorified in front of the whole earth, and then Jesus will descend to the Mount of Olives and the fiery 6th Seal will change the whole earth, to the point all on earth will be hiding under rocks and in caves. Then Jacob's trouble will begin after the 7th Seal is opened.

Saved souls are IN Heaven, not “glorified” body’s men.
ORDER and WAY of God.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those in the Body of Christ DO NOT face judgment. That is what the Lord did for us. That is our salvation. saved from judgment!!!!!!

Daniel is talking about Israel.

`At that time Michael shall stand up, the great Prince who stands watch over the SONS OF YOUR PEOPLE:...` (Dan. 12 1)

Always good to read the CONTEXT.
We won't face judgment in terms of condemnation, but we will all stand before the judgment seat of Christ to give an account of ourselves (Romans 14:10-12, 2 Corinthians 5:10, Matthew 25:31-46) and that is probably what he was talking about.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow Spitfire huh? I don't think she realizes that the Word of God along with factual truth, has ripped the heart and soul out of your religion. Who wouldn't be upset to learn what they believe has been served up on a plate of misinformation and falsified facts. Maybe firebrand?
You are an immature child that I can't take seriously.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The question is, Why aren't all of them that sleep in the ground raised then. Why MANY of them?
Many does not have to mean not all. Daniel 12:1-2 is talking about the same thing as John 5:28-29 where Jesus said a time is coming when ALL of the dead will be raised. The word "many" in Daniel 12:2 refers to the number of those who will be resurrected (many, a multitude) and not to a subset of those who will be resurrected. Jesus said "many are called, but few are chosen" (Matt 22:14). Was He saying many, but not all are called? No. He was just indicating that the number of those who are called are "many".

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saved souls are IN Heaven, not “glorified” body’s men.
ORDER and WAY of God.
The permanent incorruptible physical body is not a glorified body. Glorified is the putting on of the spirit.

Paul pointed out the soul puts on two parts. One is the physical body. The other is the spiritual spirit. The whole church both in Paradise and on earth is waiting for the Second Coming to be glorified. But those in Paradise have a physical body just like those on earth. The one in Paradise is permanent and incorruptible. The one on earth is temporal and corruptible.

The only time the soul did not have a body was in the OT waiting in Abraham's bosom. After the Cross, death was eradicated for those in Christ. Christians no longer taste death, a soul without a physical body.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOTICE, only those who died whilst the Beast LIVED (a small 3.5 year period) LIVE & REIGN with Jesus for his 1000 year reign,

When you read Revelation 12 AND 13 you see there are two 3.5 year periods equaling 7 years. Note the word "continued" in Revelation 13. That is the second 3.5 years.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you read Revelation 12 AND 13 you see there are two 3.5 year periods equaling 7 years. Note the word "continued" in Revelation 13. That is the second 3.5 years.

Rev 12 has two 3.5 year periods itself, both happening before the GT starts found in Rev 13 which itself has only one 3.5 period expressed in 1260 days and 42 months. So that's 3 separate periods of 3.5 years happening at separate times.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The permanent incorruptible physical body is not a glorified body. Glorified is the putting on of the spirit.

Paul pointed out the soul puts on two parts. One is the physical body. The other is the spiritual spirit. The whole church both in Paradise and on earth is waiting for the Second Coming to be glorified. But those in Paradise have a physical body just like those on earth. The one in Paradise is permanent and incorruptible. The one on earth is temporal and corruptible.

The only time the soul did not have a body was in the OT waiting in Abraham's bosom. After the Cross, death was eradicated for those in Christ. Christians no longer taste death, a soul without a physical body.

You don’t “PUT on the spirit”.
Man is not a “spirit”. Man “HAS a spirit”.
Man is a mortal flesh and blood (which means subject to and must die).
Man shall “PUT on” an immortal body. (Not subject to death, nor will die).

1 Cor 15:
[53] For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
[54] So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victo[24] And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Eph 4:
[53] For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Paradise IS WHERE “uncorrupted” souls ARE (with the Tree of Life).
* First the Tree of Life was in the Garden of Eden. <-> Paradise
* Then in the Comfort Side of Hell. <-> Paradise
* Now in Heaven. <-> Paradise
* WHEN the Earth is made Anew, Again shall be ON Earth <-> Paradise

ALL Human BODY’S shall Die...MUST Die...God requires it.
The Life of the Body is it’s BLOOD.
The Life of the soul is Gods Breath.
The Life of a mans Natural spirit is the mans truth in his Heart.
The Life of a mans Quickened born again spirit IS Gods Truth in the mans Heart.

Body’s die, decay, rot, return to the dust of the earth.
All souls depart from a dying body.
Saved souls go to Heaven/Paradise/with the Tree of Life.
Unsaved souls go to Hell, separated from God, comfort and pleasantness.
Souls in Heaven or Hell, are living, alert, waiting for Judgement day.