A Question for Jehovah's Witnesses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's see if other's do Jack...it always good to be inclusive!
I seriously doubt that anyone else cares since God commanded the angels to worship Jesus because Jesus is God the Creator.

Last edited:

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The first question one must ask of Jane's quote in 2 Thessalonians is simple...Who is the Adversary the Apostle is referring to? We know its not some supernatural make believe creature that dwells in fire!
Well, I think you should speak for yourself, since there are others here who accept that the adversary is the first rebel who manifested as a serpent in Eden, (Rev 12:9-12) tempting the human race to separate them from their Creator through disobedience, so that he could take his place as their god and ruler. (2 Cor 4:4)
You see Paul uses the same language when writing to the Corinthians, in describing Jewish adversaries who had assumed apostolic powers, disguising themselves as servants of righteousness (Read 2 Co 10:2-15). When people hide their true identity and disguise one's true character they become an Adversary of the True Gospel of God.
Jesus called Peter “satan” because he was telling Jesus he did not need to suffer and die….at the time when he needed to be the strongest, Peter was undermining his resolve to stay focused on the outcome of his mission. Satan’s whole agenda is to get humans to disobey God and join him in eternal death. He knows he can’t win, but he will relish taking as many down with him as he can deceive.
No Supernatural Evil being here as Jane has imagined! Jane has missed the true context opting for more fanciful notions - she has actually revealed that she is the deceived one.
Continue in your unbelief, and when Christ manifests as judge, you can let him know then that satan does not exist…..OK?

Last edited:

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well, I think you should speak for yourself, since there are others here accept that the adversary is the first rebel who manifested as a serpent in Eden, (Rev 12:9-12)
That is not what Rev 12:9-12 teaches and you know what Jane - you won't come back to even attempt to prove that because you and I both know that Scripture has nothing to do with a make believe fallen rebel angel! You failed to respond last time and you will again. Out of oxygen!

tempting the human race to separate them from their Creator through disobedience, so that he could take his place as their god and ruler. (2 Cor 4:4)
Who is the god of this world Jane? Its certainly not divine in origin, that's for certain!

You reference is talking about veiled minds like yours on this subject!

For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world.

a terrible god it is Jane! but not a make belief supernatural evil!

Jesus called Peter “satan” because he was telling Jesus he did not need to suffer and die….at the time when he needed to be the strongest, Peter was undermining his resolve to stay focused on the outcome of his mission.
True and you know even in your ignorance Jane you will not allow the Word of God to teach you the Scriptural definition of Satan.

But he turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a hindrance to me. For you are not setting your mind on the things of God, but on the things of man.

Wow Jane - what a perfect time for Jesus to mention your beloved monster!

But no Jane...instead he is told he is an adversary "saying those things of man" and not of God!

You are not the sharpest JW I've met!

Continue in your unbelief, and when Christ manifests as judge, you can let him know then that satan does not exist.
Like that comment means anything to me after the above responses! You need to revisit this JW doctrine if you are ever to find truth!

F2F

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That is not what Rev 12:9-12 teaches and you know what Jane - you won't come back to even attempt to prove that because you and I both know that Scripture has nothing to do with a make believe fallen rebel angel! You failed to respond last time and you will again. Out of oxygen!

Who is the god of this world Jane? Its certainly not divine in origin, that's for certain!

You reference is talking about veiled minds like yours on this subject!

For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world.

a terrible god it is Jane! but not a make belief supernatural evil!

True and you know even in your ignorance Jane you will not allow the Word of God to teach you the Scriptural definition of Satan.

But he turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a hindrance to me. For you are not setting your mind on the things of God, but on the things of man.

Wow Jane - what a perfect time for Jesus to mention your beloved monster!

But no Jane...instead he is told he is an adversary "saying those things of man" and not of God!

You are not the sharpest JW I've met!

Like that comment means anything to me after the above responses! You need to revisit this JW doctrine if you are ever to find truth!

F2F
If you say so…..carry on and let’s see the proof of what has been said here. I’ll let Jesus provide the answers….you are a legend in your own lunchtime and have it all sown up…..I believe you need a double dose of 1Cor 10:12…..we will wait and see if the “Lone Ranger” is the only one here with the truth…..shall we? You have no brotherhood…..all the best with that.

Ignored status reinstated.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you say so…..carry on and let’s see the proof of what has been said here.
You quote verses and you show no understanding of what is being said. It's really poor reading of the Word!

I’ll let Jesus provide the answers….
He already has and you ignore them willingly. Even this response is admission of your lack of willingness to handle the Word correctly.
you are a legend in your own lunchtime and have it all sown up…..
Not all...just that I know you can't prove the existence of a rebel angel and so far nowhere in these exchanges have you provided an ounce of evidence, and even those of like belief are silent!
I believe you need a double dose of 1Cor 10:12…..
And you can look upon the heart Jane? If I fall is it due to some rebel angel putting some invisible stumbling block in my way? Problem with wishing these things on people is it oftens comes back to bite you. I'm keeping this discussion based on your constant need to reference a being which doesnt exist and for you to provide some evidence of its existence which to date you have not.
we will wait and see if the “Lone Ranger” is the only one here with the truth…..shall we? You have no brotherhood…..all the best with that.
I have a brotherhood Jane just that I don't need to fall on them to show you truth!
Ignored status reinstated.
While you are veiled how can you see? It matter's not until these things are revealed to you. Pray for wisdom and read the Word without the bias!

F2F

Last edited:

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Seriously though...are there any honest Christians who can say "I'm not convinced this monster exists?!"

satan...adversary = the things of man!

The Word of God goes to great lengths to show you in ever case the adversary of false accuser is human not some supernatural monster.

F2F

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seriously though...are there any honest Christians who can say "I'm not convinced this monster exists?!"

The Word of God goes to great lengths to show you in ever case the adversary of false accuser is human not some supernatural monster.

F2F
Then lets HEED the WORD of GOD and not of men .
In the beginning was the WORD and the Word was with GOD and GOD was the WORD .
let us not heed men who try and change stuff . Eh .
Let me ask ya a simple question .
Go back to GENESIS . Read the first chapter .
NOTICE something .
IT shows us HOW GOD created . HE SPOKE and it was . GOD IS HIS WORD , HE IS HIS OWN ESSENCE
GOD SPOKE and it was . JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD AND GOD IS HIS WORD . But ye go and learn what that meaneth .

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

F2F
Satan loves it when his messengers convince people that he doesn't exist!

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan loves it when his messengers convince people that he doesn't exist!
The man fails to realize that satan worketh through lost men .
Rather he thinks Satan himself as an entity does not exist
but rather its the idea of our own flesh etc .
BE HE BE WRONG .
Dead wrong too .
You see Satan does work through the flesh of men . He influences man through the lusts of the flesh .
And HE like all who obeyed Him will burn in a lake of fire that burns greatly and fiercly .
A place which the bible says consists of GREAT TORMENTS .
A place which both CHRIST on earth and from heaven said COMETH AFTER the physical body has died .
FEAR NOT HE who can only KILL the body .
The lake of fire is real . And i promise its not place a soul wil ever want to be . ITS REAL .
JUST like EVERY WORD OF GOD IS REAL AND TRUE .
To omit the warnings about the lake of fire
which GOD himself spoke about
and yet try and hold onto the parts where GOD promises eternal life , MAKES ZERO SENSE .
EITHER WE BELIEVE as does a child HIS EVERY WORD or we dont really believe HIM at all .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

F2F
Rather odd then HOW JESUS says I SAW SATAN like lightning FALL FROM HEAVEN
and yet had said NO man has yet ascended UP TO HEAVEN . Time for the true bible to be opened again .
And what i say to you i say to all , ALL those in supposed houses of GOD
yet twist doctrine , GET THE HECK OUT OF THEM PLACES .
Men are not infallible and men have indeed LIED through all ages .
Flee the watchtower , flee the RCC , flee mormonism , flee many denominations within the protestant realm as well .
FOR MANY , and boy do i mean many
are and have been seducing the masses . And now in the last hour
under the guise of the dragon are now RETURNING as ONE IN UNITY
to do one thing , COME AGAINST the lambs in the last hour battle on earth .
GET out of them unity we are one churches . GET OUT of those churches that have
quit correcting with SOUND doctrine and rather make the focus on what they call love and what they call unity.
A delusion , a STRONG STRONG STRONG delusion to UNITE THE WORLD and her religoins as one
IS FLEECING THROUGH THE WORLD NOW . GET OUT , touch not the unclean false love
or its unity . Let us return to the bible and learn THAT JESUS , THAT GOD , THAT DOCTRINE .

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The man fails to realize that satan worketh through lost men .
Rather he thinks Satan himself as an entity does not exist
but rather its the idea of our own flesh etc .
BE HE BE WRONG .
Dead wrong too .
You see Satan does work through the flesh of men . He influences man through the lusts of the flesh .
And HE like all who obeyed Him will burn in a lake of fire that burns greatly and fiercly .
A place which the bible says consists of GREAT TORMENTS .
A place which both CHRIST on earth and from heaven said COMETH AFTER the physical body has died .
FEAR NOT HE who can only KILL the body .
The lake of fire is real . And i promise its not place a soul wil ever want to be . ITS REAL .
JUST like EVERY WORD OF GOD IS REAL AND TRUE .
To omit the warnings about the lake of fire
which GOD himself spoke about
and yet try and hold onto the parts where GOD promises eternal life , MAKES ZERO SENSE .
EITHER WE BELIEVE as does a child HIS EVERY WORD or we dont really believe HIM at all .
Satan's main weapon is staying hidden so he can deceive. He loves deceiving! He's an expert! He loves pretending to be Christian.

Revelation 12
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan's main weapon is staying hidden so he can deceive. He loves deceiving! He's an expert! He loves pretending to be Christian.

Revelation 12
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
This is why we were warned of a massive falling away .
The most deadly and dangerous deciever is not he who cometh from without
but he that cometh from within as dressed in sheeps clothing and yet be a wolf .
The horns like a lamb yet speaketh like a dragon .
The true christains greatest BETRAYER is not one that cometh from WITHOUT
but from WITHIN . MANY Now do the work of their father . AND i hope you understand why the father has not been
captilized . The religoins and even the faiths within christendom have been uniting as one under that father .
ANd though like the jews who CRIED WE HAVE ONE FATHER , EVEN GOD
ITS NOT GOD AT ALL their love and unity has brought them too unify as one under . IT AINT GOD .
Though it has been in the garden , though it has been in the heavens
and though it has desired and still desires to be AS GOD , IT IS NOT GOD . IT is the father of lies
who has under the guise of what it calleth love and unity , what it calleth common ground and peace
has brought the religoins and many within christendom to UNITE AS ONE PEOPLE , ONE MIND and ONE HEART
UNDER IT and AGAINST GOD , AGAINST CHRIST and agaisnt the lambs who conformed not .
PERLIOUS and heavy persecutions are coming against those who conformed not to the lie .
And those who persecute us will truly believe they follow GOD , AS THEY HOLLER GOD IS LOVE < GOD IS LOVE , GOD IS LOVE
AWAY with these haters of humanity , RID THEM from OUR MOTHER EARTH .
AND IT AINT GOD and IT AINT LOVE they unify as one under .

Reactions: Jack

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Then lets HEED the WORD of GOD and not of men .
In the beginning was the WORD and the Word was with GOD and GOD was the WORD .
let us not heed men who try and change stuff . Eh .
Let me ask ya a simple question .
Go back to GENESIS . Read the first chapter .
NOTICE something .
IT shows us HOW GOD created . HE SPOKE and it was . GOD IS HIS WORD , HE IS HIS OWN ESSENCE
GOD SPOKE and it was . JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD AND GOD IS HIS WORD . But ye go and learn what that meaneth .
Nothing here relevant to the discussion at hand.