A Title I Don't Know

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Everything that happened

Between you and me

Between what I didn't see

Was between the beliefs

We had inbetween

How could I understand

How to change what was

While back in those days

I only knew how to believe

Something about you.

Last edited:

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
You have a talent for writing.

What you believe about me doesn’t matter.

What you believe about God and Jesus does.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I hope that one day my daughter will understand that she was my only constant; like the constant of light. Without her I would have never worked out the underlying problem of my believing.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I hope that one day my daughter will understand that she was my only constant; like the constant of light. Without her I would have never worked out the underlying problem of my believing.

“Then they sat down on the ground with him for seven days and seven nights with no one speaking a word to him, for they saw that his pain was very great.”

(Job 2:13)

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
“Then they sat down on the ground with him for seven days and seven nights with no one speaking a word to him, for they saw that his pain was very great.”

(Job 2:13)
How does that Bible verse relate to the current discussion? I am not Job. This is how beliefs narrow a person's views of others, and how the fire got started. We don't live in a universe made for believing. We live in a universe that wants us to know.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
The day the human race quit believing will be the day we will find peace.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
How does that Bible verse relate to the current discussion?

Why are you asking me about what I believe about the situation? If doesn’t matter anyway and, if I were to tell you, it might make the situation worse.

I am not Job. This is how beliefs narrow a person's views of others, and how the fire got started. We don't live in a universe made for believing. We live in a universe that wants us to know.

You believe in a universe that wants us to know something but not in the God who does.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The day the human race quit believing will be the day we will find peace.

The human race hasn’t quit believing. The day the human race will find peace is the day when the Messiah returns.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Why are you asking me about what I believe about the situation? If doesn’t matter anyway and, if I were to tell you, it might make the situation worse.
It does matter when people believe something about reality and world around them. What people believe is true has significant effects on everything around them. Climate change didn't just happen suddenly because people headed the warning signs over their beliefs. War's don't just ignite themselves without there being a belief worth fighting for. Homeless and work equality is inevitable when people believe in captial gain. What about the gap between black and white American people? Think about it. Some white people made up some stupid beliefs, then later made up more stupid beliefs thinking it would fix the old ones.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
You believe in a universe that wants us to know something but not in the God who does.
Come on. We have to know information accurately. You think your computer would exist if people used their belief methodology.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
John Mayer knew believing itself was the real problem human beings have. He discovered that year's before I did, didn't he.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
John Mayer knew believing itself was the real problem human beings have. He discovered that year's before I did, didn't he.

I don’t know about any discovery made by John Mayer.