Abortion makes Stalin and Hitler look like Amateurs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is your post # 95.
My post # 94 clearly stated I do not support abortions.

A fetus is a "developing" human, not born, Encapuslated in the womb, having never breathed and is Dependent upon a life source...a Placenta.

A "Born" human is an "Individual" Dependent upon a Soul (Life source from God) and Blood (Life source established by God).

A dead human must first be A born alive human, to become dead human.

Sure a "developing fetus" is experiencing stages of growth and can for multiple reasons never experience a develop-ED Dependant born human "Being" life.

I would say the term "expecting" a baby is a most appropriate term for a pregnant female.

I would futher say Scripture is clear about a couple of things.

* Adam had no life in his wonderfully Formed body, (neither was that form Dead), until God blew Life into that form, God called Adam.
* Jesus was explicit about who could enter Gods kingdom, requiring two births.

Glory to God,
Taken
Okay, I’m glad to hear this. I don’t have the time or mental energy to read every post in a thread, but I usually read whole posts that are directed at me.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is your post # 95.
My post # 94 clearly stated I do not support abortions.

A fetus is a "developing" human, not born, Encapuslated in the womb, having never breathed and is Dependent upon a life source...a Placenta.

A "Born" human is an "Individual" Dependent upon a Soul (Life source from God) and Blood (Life source established by God).

A dead human must first be A born alive human, to become dead human.

Sure a "developing fetus" is experiencing stages of growth and can for multiple reasons never experience a develop-ED Dependant born human "Being" life.

I would say the term "expecting" a baby is a most appropriate term for a pregnant female.

I would futher say Scripture is clear about a couple of things.

* Adam had no life in his wonderfully Formed body, (neither was that form Dead), until God blew Life into that form, God called Adam.
* Jesus was explicit about who could enter Gods kingdom, requiring two births.

Glory to God,
Taken
You want to check that post number? Number 94 is not your post. If you meant your post #91, the one I responded to, it wasn't clear to me that you are against abortion by what you wrote in that post, which is why I asked you about it. But I'm very glad to hear that you oppose this barbaric practice!

I'm telling this because if I was confused about your stance on abortion, others reading that post may be confused as well.

Reactions: Joseph77

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You want to check that post number? Number 94 is not your post. If you meant your post #91, the one I responded to, it wasn't clear to me that you are against abortion by what you wrote in that post, which is why I asked you about it. But I'm very glad to hear that you oppose this barbaric practice!

I'm telling this because if I was confused about your stance on abortion, others reading that post may be confused as well.
Good , yes, to maintain clarity and consistency when there is something accidental or leaving room for doubt, when it is correctable.

For a different perspective - do you know when the murderers started gaining support and acceptance IN THE CHURCHES !?!? They post here as if they are not needing to repent, thus casting doubt entirely if they were ever saved !

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have a "problem" with the Book of Job....largely allegory and not literal.

eh, moreso propping oneself up on a claim of allegory when one can not understand the literal.

When you take ALL of Scripture literal sense, as the both of you ignorantly do - you lose the meaning of much of it.

I am not the one complaining.

Take the following verse, for example:
Psalm 113:3
From the rising of the sun to its setting, the name of the Lord is to be praised!

The sun doesn't "rise" or "set". The earth rotates. Does this make the Psalmist a liar?

LOL - the Rising and Setting of the Sun is literal from a person's viewing perspective and an appropriate time to praise the Lord.

The problem with the both of YOU is that you are unable to discern the Literal from the Allegorical.

Your problem is not my problem.

And if you disagree that abortion is the killing of a human life -

If you want to believe a partially Formed unborn thing IS a Formed human being...who cares? I don't.

then you are again REJECTING the Word of God which says that we have FULL PERSONHOOD within our mother's wombs .

No. "Your" IF / THEN, does not dictate my beliefs.

The All knowing God knowing me before I was FORMED...doesn't make me a full person Until God FORMED me.

Isa 44:
[2] Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formedthee from the womb...

You are so hokey. LOL

Psalm 139:16
Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
[/QUOTE]

Glory to God,
Taken

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL - the Rising and Setting of the Sun is literal from a person's viewing perspective and an appropriate time to praise the Lord.
For perspective again,
who (mankind) started saying the earth rotates, contrary to what God Says ?
For thousands of years, even pagans believed what God stated in Scripture.
Now, in our lifetimes, mankind has change their minds !?
But God's Word did not ever change.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sadly, yes, great sorrow, when anyone takes a life. Any size, any age, any human life that God creates.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ya sorry it was post # 84

I am not supportative of Abortions.
However I neither view a thing in a development stage as a Formed human being, or murder of an partially formed human.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Stan B

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
eh, moreso propping oneself up on a claim of allegory when one can not understand the literal.
And unless you can understand that Job was NOT made of "clay" (Job 10:9) - then you have completely failed to understand the meaning of this passage.
Job was born from a sperm and an egg - like everybody else after Adam.
I am not the one complaining.

Your problem is not my problem.
I'm not the one with the problem because I'm not rejecting Scripture.
I also understand the difference between what is literal and what is allegorical or metaphorical.
If you want to believe a partially Formed unborn thing IS a Formed human being...who cares? I don't.

No. "Your" IF / THEN, does not dictate my beliefs.

The All knowing God knowing me before I was FORMED...doesn't make me a full person Until God FORMED me.

Isa 44:
[2] Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formedthee from the womb...

You are so hokey. LOL
The fact that God "knew" me BEFORE I was formed in t he womb (Jer. 1:5) shows that personhood is NOT limited to a fully developed body, Einstein.

I've had 2nd grade Catechism students who were able to grasp this . . .

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For perspective again,
who (mankind) started saying the earth rotates, contrary to what God Says ?
For thousands of years, even pagans believed what God stated in Scripture.
Now, in our lifetimes, mankind has change their minds !?
But God's Word did not ever change.

Um, another poster was posting about the earth's rotation...not me.

Glory to God,
Taken

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not as if you can hear, but you did post :

I'm not rejecting Scripture.

Yet Jesus was conceived by God's SPirit, without sperm of a man.

Is Jesus NOT included in "everybody else after Adam" ? !

(should we all pray for 'your catechism students', that they may some day find the truth and be saved ? )

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Um, another poster was posting about the earth's rotation...not me.

Glory to God,
Taken
I know - I did not contradict you on that point - it was for perspective as so few know the truth anymore.
So many catakist teachers themselves teach false doctrines and teachings and gospels every day for the last what, 1300 years almost ?

Reactions: Taken

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FYI, I posted this in a different thread and decided to post it here as well.

Joe Biden's flip-flop on abortion abandons his religion for presidency

Candidate can support abortion or serve Christ but not both at the same time

By John Mallon - - Wednesday, April 1, 2020
ANALYSIS/OPINION:

For Wales? Why, Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world … But for Wales!
— Robert Bolt, “A Man For All Seasons”

B3-MALL-Biden-Flip-_c0-191-594-537_s885x516.jpg

Joe Biden has a problem: He sold his soul.

I knew this when I heard him say he had changed his mind on the Hyde Amendment. The Hyde Amendment is a law that protected Americans from having their tax money used to pay for abortions. Mr. Biden abandoned a principled position he held for 40 years. Why? I can’t judge him, but apparently it was because he wanted to be president more than he wanted to be Catholic, and the Hyde Amendment stood in his way.

Joe Biden is a Catholic. And the Catholic Church teaches that abortion is a grave moral evil, in which no Catholic may ever take part in any way or to any degree.

Some months ago Mr. Biden was at Mass in South Carolina and attempted to go to Holy Communion. The priest refused to give it to him. It was his duty to refuse Mr. Biden. He was following Vatican guidelines that no Catholic politician may present herself or himself for communion if they support abortion. It is intended as a warning that their soul is in jeopardy.

When questioned about this, Mr. Biden said that he received communion from Pope Francis. Ridiculous, because the pope probably didn’t know who Joe was, and if he did, he probably didn’t know his position on abortion. The pope is busy enough without keeping track of Joe Biden. Besides, it was up to Mr. Bidento know he shouldn’t go to communion, not the pope. So what are we to make of this? That Mr. Bidenput one over on the pope? Ridiculous.

OK, Joe, let’s go, Catholic to Catholic.

You can support abortion or serve Christ but not both at the same time. Take your pick. Read “A Man for all Seasons.” Joe, you should have learned this lesson in South Carolina; if not from all those letters from bishops.

Mr. Biden has a history of making strange comments on the subject. In 2007, on “Meet the Press,” he said, “Look, I’m a practicing Catholic, and it is the biggest dilemma for me in terms of comporting my religious and cultural views with my political responsibility.”

Joe, takes precedence? Left-wing pro-abortion zealots, crazies, or church teaching? Can’t Mr. Biden stand tall and be his own man and follow his conscience as guided by the church? Is he a believer? Does he know that his immortal soul hangs in the balance? (Which is, of course, what Catholics believe.) He could be a hero. He could be another St. Thomas More. The great Henry Hyde didn’t have this conflict.

Is it his political responsibility to support abortion? Or to follow his conscience? In Joe’s case, that does indeed seem to be his dilemma. Joe Biden is now 77, a time when conscientious Catholics reflect on their lives with an eye to their eternal destiny in preparation for death. But Mr. Biden seems to have decided, tragically, on the wrong side.

Just to be clear, let’s look at the actual teaching that applies most directly to pro-abortion Catholic politicians:

“In the case of an intrinsically unjust law, such as a law permitting abortion or euthanasia, it is therefore never licit to obey it, or to take part in a propaganda campaign in favor of such a law, or vote for it”. — No. 73, Evangelium Vitae, Pope Saint John Paul II, 25 March 1995; quoted from The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, Declaration on Procured Abortion, 18 November 1974, No. 22.

Joe Biden has a decision to make.

“What does it profit a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul?”

Mark 8:36

• John Mallon holds degrees in theology and is retired as contributing editor of Inside the Vatican magazine.

Source: Joe Biden’s flip-flop on abortion abandons his religion for presidency

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So?
Off Topic.

I'm not the one with the problem because I'm not rejecting Scripture.

So?
I don't have a problem nor reject Scripture.

I also understand the difference between what is literal and what is allegorical or metaphorical.

So?
Understanding of Meanings of words is no issue...access to a dictionary is not a phenomena.

The fact that God "knew" me BEFORE I was formed in t he womb (Jer. 1:5) shows that personhood is NOT limited to a fully developed body, Einstein.

Highly doubt Einstein said such an ignorant thing.

I've had 2nd grade Catechism students who were able to grasp this . . .

You probably have had little children believe all kinds of your spoon fed nonsense...

Glory to God,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not as if you can hear, but you did post :

Yet Jesus was conceived by God's SPirit, without sperm of a man.

Is Jesus NOT included in "everybody else after Adam" ? !

(should we all pray for 'your catechism students', that they may some day find the truth and be saved ? )
Funny - I was actually waiting for somebody here to compare themselves with Jesus and the Virgin birth.
Congratulations.

Actually - Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit AND Mary's egg.
If her egg wasn't involved - then He didn't need a mother to be born from . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So?
Off Topic.
So?
I don't have a problem nor reject Scripture.
So?
Understanding of Meanings of words is no issue...access to a dictionary is not a phenomena.
Highly doubt Einstein said such an ignorant thing.

You probably have had little children believe all kinds of your spoon fed nonsense...
Glory to God,
Taken
This is precisely the kind of unintelligent response I expected from you.
Good job . . .

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not funny though - I have nothing to do with the worldwide false church witnessed by and exposed by Charles Chiniquoy, Keith Green, and Martin Luther, and hundreds of Reformes, and thousands , tens of thousands, or millions of truly saved people outside of the false church.