Abortion makes Stalin and Hitler look like Amateurs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't know much about abortions, or ripping them out of the womb. My initial education came 60 years ago when I was a street kid on the streets of Toronto. The young teenage girls who were part of my culture told me about their survival techniques before abortion was legal (lawful).

One of them was to sit in a hot mustard bath until the fetus was expelled, and before the mother lost consciousness.

Another method was to inject an abortion cocktail into the uterus.

A third method was the knitting needle method where many bled to death in the process.

While I am not pro-abortion, I am pro-freedom, freedom for each person to deal with the difficulties of life in their own way, as their own choice, and not the choice of some un-Godly radical anti-abortion cult.

My views on abortion are largely formed by hearing the death-challenging efforts in which the helpless are forced to engage for mere survival.

God quickly lifted me out of that society of which I never took part. One day a took my girlfriend and her sister (princess of the prom) to the motorcycle club where many of us hung out. The girls who hung out there had never before encountered anyone like the girls that accompanied me. They couldn't take their eyes off of them during the entire visit.

So I am in favour of medically assisted abortions, since the back-alley alternative is not a very pleasant consideration.
I am of the opinion that no healthy child should be aborted.
The mother has a right to such things if she was raped, this must be done early as, not late term or if the mother could die.
I never supported back yard abortions at all.
I do not support abortion on demand at all.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am of the opinion that no healthy child should be aborted.
The mother has a right to such things if she was raped, this must be done early as, not late term or if the mother could die.
I never supported back yard abortions at all.
I do not support abortion on demand at all.
True, but physical health is only one consideration. The environment into which they might be born has to be a consideration.

“Children are a gift from God. And as with any gift, it doesn’t come with a contract attached! What we do with that gift has been left totally up to us.

Sometimes that gift may arrive at an in opportune time for all involved, but that doesn’t mean that delivery cannot be rescheduled for a later time when all concerned will benefit from the delay.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To murder an unborn child, or let it live is a simple choice for Christians. MONSTERS choose to murder them.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We get upset about many things, yet Churches and Christians are for the most part, passive or mildly upset about killing babies.

When I was young, my father who was in WWII and I discussed a documentary on Germany and Hitler. I was incensed at the German people that would just say nothing, and go along with Hitler's genocide. We cannot just blame Hitler! The people did not stop it! Few brave people spoke out. A few more secretly opposed it and did what they could. But the vast majority supported genocide, because their conscience was so hardened and seared that they saw nothing wrong with it.., or they said and did nothing out of pathetic cowardice and fear.

People are passionate about the injustices in this world, yet compare that to 1.5 Billion murdered babies! Why is my fury so tempered when it comes to infanticide? Is it because I do not want to admit that by age 45, one third of American women have had an abortion. Am I afraid to offend murderers? Even mass-murderers? Am I, worse than those WWII Germans that disgust me so much? Do I really have a proportionate perspective?

1.5 Billion Children Are Dead – What Is The Appropriate Sentence For Such A Crime?

I do not support Abortions.
Yet, I do not believe an Abortion is Murder.
I do not believe an Individual Life exists until a Dependent life is severed from its developing stage life source.
Nor do I believe the "expectation" of birthing and severing an individual life from the womb, makes the "expectation" an "individual" living human before birth.

I am sure abortion attempts have been made, that resulted in a live individual birth, and efforts and success followed to kill the Alive Born individual...that I would call murder.

Job 12:
[10] In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.

A Dependant developing life in the womb does not Breath.

Glory to God,
Taken

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting you make an ad hominem attack when you don't even know me and how much I love the Bible and the Lord because you have nothing else to resort to (reminds me of politics these days but that's another subject). I am not attacking you personally. OK, then explain to the people here on this board how Jesus in the womb of Mary was dead when it was the Holy Spirit that came upon her, i.e. the Spirit of life, not death? Also explain how something can be dead unless it's alive first? So if the baby in the womb is dead, then when was it alive first? In addition, James quote is in the context of a person who has departed is dead, i.e. had life and then the spirit left. Also, with Adam God breathed into him and he became a living soul. So how does that apply to babies who are not made that way? This is why the Jewish perspective believes that the spiritual component of the person comes from the father, and the physical from the mother. I agree with that. I can quote the bible too, it says that Judas hung himself. Jesus said "Go and do likewise".
Of course the baby in the womb is alive!!! It's silly for abortion supporters to think otherwise.

In fact, if the baby in the wombs dies, this can become a medical emergency for the mother.

It is typically not safe for a woman to wait for the pregnancy to deliver on its own with a second trimester loss. There is a high chance of having significant bleeding when a pregnancy in the second trimester delivers on its own at home. In the case of fetal demise, a dead fetus that has been in the uterus for 4 weeks can cause changes in the body’s clotting system. These changes can put a woman at a much higher chance of significant bleeding if she waits for a long time after the fetal demise to deliver the pregnancy.

Understanding Second Trimester Loss | Obstetrics and Gynecology | UC Davis Health

Last edited:
Reactions: liafailrock

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We get upset about many things, yet Churches and Christians are for the most part, passive or mildly upset about killing babies.

When I was young, my father who was in WWII and I discussed a documentary on Germany and Hitler. I was incensed at the German people that would just say nothing, and go along with Hitler's genocide. We cannot just blame Hitler! The people did not stop it! Few brave people spoke out. A few more secretly opposed it and did what they could. But the vast majority supported genocide, because their conscience was so hardened and seared that they saw nothing wrong with it.., or they said and did nothing out of pathetic cowardice and fear.

People are passionate about the injustices in this world, yet compare that to 1.5 Billion murdered babies! Why is my fury so tempered when it comes to infanticide? Is it because I do not want to admit that by age 45, one third of American women have had an abortion. Am I afraid to offend murderers? Even mass-murderers? Am I, worse than those WWII Germans that disgust me so much? Do I really have a proportionate perspective?

1.5 Billion Children Are Dead – What Is The Appropriate Sentence For Such A Crime?

Recent figures show that abortion is the single biggest killer on the planet and the mother's womb is the most dangerous place to be in. Even animals do not abort their babies so that makes us worse than animals.

Reactions: Candidus

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I do not believe an Individual Life exists until a Dependent life is severed from its developing stage life source.
Nor do I believe the "expectation" of birthing and severing an individual life from the womb, makes the "expectation" an "individual" living human before birth.

I am sure abortion attempts have been made, that resulted in a live individual birth, and efforts and success followed to kill the Alive Born individual...that I would call murder.

Job 12:
[10] In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.

Glory to God,
Taken
Read my thread "The facts about abortion" and find out that every abortion kills a baby.

Reactions: Candidus

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Of course the baby in the womb is alive!!! It's silly for abortion supporters to think otherwise.

In fact, if the baby in the wombs dies, this can become a medical emergency for the mother.

It is typically not safe for a woman to wait for the pregnancy to deliver on its own with a second trimester loss. There is a high chance of having significant bleeding when a pregnancy in the second trimester delivers on its own at home. In the case of fetal demise, a dead fetus that has been in the uterus for 4 weeks can cause changes in the body’s clotting system. These changes can put a woman at a much higher chance of significant bleeding if she waits for a long time after the fetal demise to deliver the pregnancy.

Understanding Second Trimester Loss | Obstetrics and Gynecology | UC Davis Health
What is fetal demise? I know about baby demise but not fetal. Is fetal demise fatal?

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm not sure if your question is serious, but "fetal demise" is the medical term for a baby dying in the womb.

Is it? Fetus is Latin for baby so why don't they use the word baby? I can tell you why. It was the first attempt by pro-abortionists to give you the idea what was in the womb was not a baby. Their main argument was predicated that abortion was not killing because a baby did not exist, it was a fetus. After we woke up to that they then introduced a litany of red herrings to deny the humanity of the baby such as it is not a baby until it is born so abortion does not kill anything.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read my thread "The facts about abortion" and find out that every abortion kills a baby.

Reading the facts about "how" an abortion is performed does not change what I said.
Of course an unborn developing fetus will react to crude abortion methods....Same as it will react to anything harmful that makes its way from the female to the placenta to the developing fetus.

A plant and animal in developing stages will Also react to things that inhibit or harm its growth or kill it.

Glory to God,
Taken

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it? Fetus is Latin for baby so why don't they use the word baby? I can tell you why. It was the first attempt by pro-abortionists to give you the idea what was in the womb was not a baby. Their main argument was predicated that abortion was not killing because a baby did not exist, it was a fetus. After we woke up to that they then introduced a litany of red herrings to deny the humanity of the baby such as it is not a baby until it is born so abortion does not kill anything.
I agree and have pointed out that when the mother wants the “fetus,” he or she is called a baby!

Last edited:
Reactions: marksman

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your problem is that you don't understand the English language!!! So to enlighten you the legal definition of murder is "The unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another."

I am still waiting for you to present those laws, like "Thou shalt not . . . "
I don't know much about abortions, or ripping them out of the womb. My initial education came 60 years ago when I was a street kid on the streets of Toronto. The young teenage girls who were part of my culture told me about their survival techniques before abortion was legal (lawful).

One of them was to sit in a hot mustard bath until the fetus was expelled, and before the mother lost consciousness.

Another method was to inject an abortion cocktail into the uterus.

A third method was the knitting needle method where many bled to death in the process.

While I am not pro-abortion, I am pro-freedom, freedom for each person to deal with the difficulties of life in their own way, as their own choice, and not the choice of some un-Godly radical anti-abortion cult.

My views on abortion are largely formed by hearing the death-challenging efforts in which the helpless are forced to engage for mere survival.

God quickly lifted me out of that society of which I never took part. One day a took my girlfriend and her sister (princess of the prom) to the motorcycle club where many of us hung out. The girls who hung out there had never before encountered anyone like the girls that accompanied me. They couldn't take their eyes off of them during the entire visit.

So I am in favour of medically assisted abortions, since the back-alley alternative is not a very pleasant consideration.
Soooooo - it's your position that abortion is the "accidental" killing of an unborn child??
That's even more ludicrous than your original position that an unborn child isn't a human.

And whether it's a hot mustard bath or a coat hanger - a woman has NO BUSINESS murdering an innocent child - any more than one of YOUR children has the right to smother YOU with a pillow because you've become an inconvenience to them. As I showed you fro Scripture - God sees them as full persons - just as He sees YOU as a full person.

Finally - I am also "pro-freedom" - but that has nothing to do with having the right to kill somebody when they've become "useless" to me.
MY rights end when I steal somebody else's . . .

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Job 12:

Glory to God,
Taken
And THIS is a textbook example of Biblical literalism gone berserk.
I'll add it to your litany of Scriptural perversions.

This is why you always get yourself into trouble when you quote Scripture because, like your friend @Stan B - you don't understand Biblical language. Forgetting the fact that Job is an allegorical Book - if you don't think that abortion is the killing of an innocent human life - then what KIND of life is it? It's not an animal - and it's certainly not a plant.
When you have to go to the Book of Job for literalism - that's when you know your case has fallen apart.

The most truthful anti-Abortion slogan is:
'Abortion doesn't make you "UN-pregnant" - it makes you the mother of a dead baby.'

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A plant and animal in developing stages will Also react to things that inhibit or harm its growth or kill it.
Are you in favor of abortion? Think about what you're saying. If something can "kill" the "fetus," as you are saying, then it must be alive! Abortion kills a living baby!

Reactions: marksman

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And THIS is a textbook example of Biblical literalism gone berserk.
I'll add it to your litany of Scriptural perversions.

This is why you always get yourself into trouble when you quote Scripture because, like your friend @Stan B - you don't understand Biblical language. Forgetting the fact that Job is an allegorical Book - if you don't think that abortion is the killing of an innocent human life - then what KIND of life is it? It's not an animal - and it's certainly not a plant.
When you have to go to the Book of Job for literalism - that's when you know your case has fallen apart.

Okay, I understand your theological approach to Scripture, declaring that the very first book of the Bible is merely an insignificant pile of BS. I have no doubt that you view much of the remainder of the Bible as a similar pile of BS.

For me, Job is one of the most informative and inspiring book in all of
Scripture, providing a foundation for much of what I believe, and my reason for believing it.

Go your own way, and worship your fake Queen of Heaven, but as for me and my family, we will worship the Lord.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biblical literalism gone berserk.

It is you who has a problem with The Bible's Literal words...not me.

This is why you always get yourself into trouble

It is you who claims your claims are my problem.

if you don't think that abortion is the killing of an innocent human life -

It is your problem when you say things I did not say.

You are the one with the problem with the book of Job, not me.

The most truthful anti-Abortion slogan is:
'Abortion doesn't make you "UN-pregnant" - it makes you the mother of a dead baby.'

Disagree.

And take Notice, your problems are yours, not mine.

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan B

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you in favor of abortion?

This is your post # 95.
My post # 94 clearly stated I do not support abortions.

A fetus is a "developing" human, not born, Encapuslated in the womb, having never breathed and is Dependent upon a life source...a Placenta.

A "Born" human is an "Individual" Dependent upon a Soul (Life source from God) and Blood (Life source established by God).

A dead human must first be A born alive human, to become dead human.

Sure a "developing fetus" is experiencing stages of growth and can for multiple reasons never experience a develop-ED Dependant born human "Being" life.

I would say the term "expecting" a baby is a most appropriate term for a pregnant female.

I would futher say Scripture is clear about a couple of things.

* Adam had no life in his wonderfully Formed body, (neither was that form Dead), until God blew Life into that form, God called Adam.
* Jesus was explicit about who could enter Gods kingdom, requiring two births.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Stan B

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, I understand your theological approach to Scripture, declaring that the very first book of the Bible is merely an insignificant pile of BS. I have no doubt that you view much of the remainder of the Bible as a similar pile of BS.

For me, Job is one of the most informative and inspiring book in all of
Scripture, providing a foundation for much of what I believe, and my reason for believing it.

Go your own way, and worship your fake Queen of Heaven, but as for me and my family, we will worship the Lord.
And WHO said that Job was an "insignificant pile of BS"??
Certainly NOT me. I said that this book is largely allegorical. Allegory does NOT="BS".
Try being honest, for a change . . .

Much of the first chapters of Genesis are allegorical - but that doesn't mean they are "BS", either.
Learn to discern that which is LITERAL in Scripture - and what is ALLEGORICAL.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is you who claims your claims are my problem.

It is your problem when you say things I did not say.

You are the one with the problem with the book of Job, not me.

Disagree.

And take Notice, your problems are yours, not mine.

Glory to God,
Taken
I don't have a "problem" with the Book of Job. It's a beautiful Book.
I simply understand - unlike YOU and @Stan B that it is largely allegory and not literal.

When you take ALL of Scripture i a wooden, literal sense, as the both of you ignorantly do - you lose the meaning of much of it.
Take the following verse, for example:
Psalm 113:3
From the rising of the sun to its setting, the name of the Lord is to be praised!

The sun doesn't "rise" or "set". The earth rotates. Does this make the Psalmist a liar?
The problem with the both of YOU is that you are unable to discern the Literal from the Allegorical.
And if you disagree that abortion is the killing of a human life - then you are again REJECTING the Word of God which says that we have FULL PERSONHOOD within our mother's wombs . . .

Psalm 139:16
Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Jer. 1:5
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

Job 31:15
Did not he who made me in the womb make them? Did not the same one form us both within our mothers?

Psalm 22:10
From birth I was cast on you; from my mother’s womb you have been my God.