US nasty abortion law reversed and true Christianity on the rise

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A few days ago Trump spoke at the annual "march for life", the 1st US president ever to attend a pro-life march I heard, anyway the US government reversed a nasty abortion law, that allowed babies that survived botched abortions to be killed, I was shocked that they were even allowed to do that, but thank God that the US government voted for a ban on killing surviving babies.

The Daily Signal

On the other side there was outrage in the so called "women's marches" around the world around the same time of the reversal of the corrupt law, screaming out for abortion rights, carrying around signs with rude stuff, that their kids shouldn't even see, I don't know how people in women's rights marches even support murdering surviving babies, and even support abortions, there is nothing right about murdering babies especially baby girls, there's nothing that screams women's rights about that.

Anyway putting the tantrum throwing aside from the secular world, this is a win for the babies and a win for human lives.

Another win is Havard University research has found out the number of true full Bible believing, praying multiple times a day Christians has increased in the US, in other words the number of Christians serious about Jesus has risen.

New Harvard Research Says U.S. Christianity Is Growing Stronger

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
A few days ago Trump spoke at the annual "march for life", the 1st US president ever to attend a pro-life march I heard, anyway the US government reversed a nasty abortion law, that allowed babies that survived botched abortions to be killed, I was shocked that they were even allowed to do that, but thank God that the US government voted for a ban on killing surviving babies.

The Daily Signal

On the other side there was outrage in the so called "women's marches" around the world around the same time of the reversal of the corrupt law, screaming out for abortion rights, carrying around signs with rude stuff, that their kids shouldn't even see, I don't know how people in women's rights marches even support murdering surviving babies, and even support abortions, there is nothing right about murdering babies especially baby girls, there's nothing that screams women's rights about that.

Anyway putting the tantrum throwing aside from the secular world, this is a win for the babies and a win for human lives.

Another win is Havard University research has found out the number of true full Bible believing, praying multiple times a day Christians has increased in the US, in other words the number of Christians serious about Jesus has risen.

New Harvard Research Says U.S. Christianity Is Growing Stronger
Gee whiz.
Sounds like abortion is not even the issue here.
Sounds like it's the desire to kill babies.
IF THE BABY IS BORN, HE CAN'T BE ABORTED ANYMORE!
It takes a scientist to know this???
Couple this to partial birth abortion.
:(

Reactions: amadeus and Josho

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
I knew Trump would do more for Christianity than any Christian candidate. Thank God he won... The others only provide lip service.
He does what he says he's going to do.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I remember many years ago reading a story in The Readers Digest about a nurse who job included attending abortions...a saline one I think...and the baby was born whole and alive...it was stuck on a cold tin table and she was told to throw it in the incinerator. She didn't, she wrapped it in a towel and smuggled it out...
I know saw a video with Hillary Clinton agree with full term abortions..which as we know...interprets as "killing at birth".

A subject that makes us sick. ( or should do..any abortion was ungodly)
The thin end of the wedge I believe was allowing 'rape-abortions'.
Yet I know a fine young man who's mother had been brutally raped.
He was 100% normal and perfect...grew up, married a lovely girl and had children. In todays world he would have been aborted without any guilt or regrets.

Reactions: amadeus