Abortion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Exodus 21:22-23.....
When men get in a fight and hit a pregnant woman so that her children are born prematurely but there is no injury, the one who hit her must be fined as the woman’s husband demands from him, and he must pay according to judicial assessment. If there is an injury, then you must give life for life”. (HCSB)

The baby in the womb is a life....and under the Law in Israel, if men fighting cause harm to the mother or the baby, they were to pay damages, or if there was a fatality, they were to pay with their own life. Life begins at conception. Abortion is murder.

Reactions: Matthias

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Knowing Our Savior Jesus Christ didn't come to be our savior but came as our savior it's revealed that His human life began at His conception.

This event is not just evidence of the dignity of unborn life but testimony from the greatest unborn human beings who were ever born.

Luke 1
And how does this happen to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? 44 For at the moment the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the infant in my womb leaped for joy.

Faith is through hearing is a miracle initiated and received by the unborn.
That is an example I think God included in scripture to show the unborn is a person who has a spirit.

Reactions: EloyCraft