Abortion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you believe someone can be Christian and support / defend aborting millions of unborn babies?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't support what he does, and never will, but I have to support them in making whatever choice they make. There is a difference. They want to rob a bank after I told them that it is both against the law and sin, and that is their choice to make. I support them in making their choice and dealing with the consequences of that choices.

I have asked you before when responding to me to cut out the yelling (the captilization of your words). Do it one more time and I will put you on ignore.
Yeah , tell that to paul . HE said if anyone who is a brother IS a fornicator , etc , dont even eat with such a one .
WE DONT HAVE TO SUPPORT SQUAT that is contrary to GOD . TRUTH IS we need to correct BELIEVERS
who do err . PROVE ME wrong through the bible . You cant .
LOVE CORRECTS . LOVE DONT SUPPORT a evil decision which produces evil and destroys the one doing it .
LOVE CORRECTS . CORRECT , if then they do as they do , WELL we seperate ourselves from them .
BUT WE MUST CORRECT THEM . the rest is on them .

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah , tell that to paul . HE said if anyone who is a brother IS a fornicator , etc , dont even eat with such a one .
WE DONT HAVE TO SUPPORT SQUAT that is contrary to GOD . TRUTH IS we need to correct BELIEVERS
who do err . PROVE ME wrong through the bible . You cant .
LOVE CORRECTS . LOVE DONT SUPPORT a evil decision which produces evil and destroys the one doing it .
LOVE CORRECTS . CORRECT , if then they do as they do , WELL we seperate ourselves from them .
BUT WE MUST CORRECT THEM . the rest is on them .

And the yelling continues. On ignore you go. A simple request was ignored.

Explain to God you're lying about me on judgment day. I'm sure that will go over real well!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Onwards in the LORD my friends . Abortion is wicked and evil and let none who name the name of CHRIST
do it nor support it . Let us think only on the things that are TRUE , PURE LOVELY , the things of the LORD .
It is time to praise and thank the LORD .

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well aware a Fetus is Dependent on human blood (LIFE), forming, living thing, that is not a born person, whose Dependency WHEN BORN, is on Gods Breath of Life.
Not a "born person" but a person indeed!
Not once have I spoken to you in doubt.
The Lack IS your comprehension, NOT my assuredness.
But I do comprehend. The abortion industry has duped many into saying a fetus is not a person. It's Satanic
Deaf and Ignorant was EXPRESS to you for your continued remarks ABOUT NOT KILLING fetus...made personally to me...WHEN it was made abundantly CLEAR...I do not advocate or support killing a fetus.

The only care I have about Pelosi’s monetary worth, is the monetary wealth UnConstitutionally confiscated from the Public at Large.

I am keenly aware Pelosi has an interest in a multi-million dollar enterprise that has Nothing to do with her political position.
She does not directly gain $$$ for supporting abortions....She gains VOTES!
Directly? lol Politicians get filthy rich by stealing our tax $$$ and in business with the fetus / baby killers. It's a murdering, thieving industry. And yes, a fetus is a person.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you will have God to answer to. God knows I am telling the truth. You want to keep lying about me, that is your choice and I support you making your choice, but you will deal with the consequences of that choice.

A Listener Hearing and Comprehending is TWO different things.

God Absolutely established FREEDOM and LIBERTY unto every man.
God Absolutely Established FREEDOM and LIBERTY...with Him and without Him, and the consequence with Him and without Him.

Listeners are Hearing....a man saying they DO NOT specifically advocate or support Abortions.

Listeners are Hearing...a man saying they DO specifically advocate and support individuals exercising their OWN Freedom, their OWN Liberty to make, their OWN choices.......and having a hissy fit.

WHAT IS the alternative? One dictating what another CAN freely choose?
WHY? Did God preach a man MUST choose His WAY? Uh no.

WHAT is a mans SOLUTION? A preventative LAW? A LAW that makes abortions Illegal?

Because we all have learned, LAWS, oppress. Leave no option for one to FREELY Choose for themselves.

And we have ALL Learned, that God Himself was only JOKING, when He gave to every individual FREEWILL and LIBERTY to make their OWN Choices....and the SAME be accountable for the Consequences of THEIR own choices.

When A man, begs the government to make oppressive Laws, what that begging man is accomplishing is Oppression. And if one man can beg the government to make Oppressive Laws for others....what about when others beg the government to make Oppressive Laws that APPLY to others?
What about...Laws, you can not grow your own food, you can not travel about, you can worship, you can not defend your home, family, you can not educate your own children, on and on....?
(Think that can not happen? Already has!)

There was AN EXPRESS purpose for the founders to LIMIT sitting Governing SERVANTS.....according to Biblical Standards and Principles guaranteeing to every individual the inalienable RIGHT to LIBERTY to Freely (without the encumbrance of a LAW of men) choose for themselves.

Yes, I support individuals exercising their God given inalienable RIGHT to Freely choose for themselves.

No, On a broad scale, I DO NOT choose to Agree with, choose for myself, what MANY individuals choose FOR themselves.

Big difference! And some require a q-tip to hear the difference, and a tad of comprehension ability to understand the difference.

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nancy and Naomanos

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Listener Hearing and Comprehending is TWO different things.

God Absolutely established FREEDOM and LIBERTY unto every man.
God Absolutely Established FREEDOM and LIBERTY...with Him and without Him, and the consequence with Him and without Him.

Listeners are Hearing....a man saying they DO NOT specifically advocate or support Abortions.

Listeners are Hearing...a man saying they DO specifically advocate and support individuals exercising their OWN Freedom, their OWN Liberty to make, their OWN choices.......and having a hissy fit.

WHAT IS the alternative? One dictating what another CAN freely choose?
WHY? Did God preach a man MUST choose His WAY? Uh no.

WHAT is a mans SOLUTION? A preventative LAW? A LAW that makes abortions Illegal?

Because we all have learned, LAWS, oppress. Leave no option for one to FREELY Choose for themselves.

And we have ALL Learned, that God Himself was only JOKING, when He gave to every individual FREEWILL and LIBERTY to make their OWN Choices....and the SAME be accountable for the Consequences of THEIR own choices.

When A man, begs the government to make oppressive Laws, what that begging man is accomplishing is Oppression. And if one man can beg the government to make Oppressive Laws for others....what about when others beg the government to make Oppressive Laws that APPLY to others?
What about...Laws, you can not grow your own food, you can not travel about, you can worship, you can not defend your home, family, you can not educate your own children, on and on....?
(Think that can not happen? Already has!)

There was AN EXPRESS purpose for the founders to LIMIT sitting Governing SERVANTS.....according to Biblical Standards and Principles guaranteeing to every individual the inalienable RIGHT to LIBERTY to Freely (without the encumbrance of a LAW of men) choose for themselves.

Yes, I support individuals exercising their God given inalienable RIGHT to Freely choose for themselves.

No, On a broad scale, I DO NOT choose to Agree with, choose for myself, what MANY individuals choose FOR themselves.

Big difference! And some require a q-tip to hear the difference, and a tad of comprehension ability to understand the difference.

Glory to God,
Taken

Exactly! Thank you for understanding and explaining it better than I could.

Reactions: Nancy and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Onwards in the LORD my friends . Abortion is wicked and evil and let none who name the name of CHRIST
do it nor support it . Let us think only on the things that are TRUE , PURE LOVELY , the things of the LORD .
It is time to praise and thank the LORD .

Don’t confuse supporting Liberty to choose, with not choosing to advocate or support acts of abortions.

Reactions: Nancy and Naomanos

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Don’t confuse supporting Liberty to choose, with not choosing to advocate or support acts of abortions.
Abortion induced termination of pregnancy by killing the fetus.
Clinical abortions are not mentioned in the bible, but the value of the unborn is clearly seen.

Job 31:15 Did not He Who made me in the womb make [my servant]? And did not One fashion us both in the womb? [Pro_14:31; Pro_22:2; Mal_2:10]

Psa 139:13 For You did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother's womb.
Psa 139:14 I will confess and praise You for You are fearful and wonderful and for the awful wonder of my birth! Wonderful are Your works, and that my inner self knows right well.
Psa 139:15 My frame was not hidden from You when I was being formed in secret [and] intricately and curiously wrought [as if embroidered with various colors] in the depths of the earth [a region of darkness and mystery].
Psa 139:16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance, and in Your book all the days [of my life] were written before ever they took shape, when as yet there was none of them.
Psa 139:17 How precious and weighty also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them! [Psa_40:5]

Luk 1:41 And it occurred that when Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with and controlled by the Holy Spirit.

My 2 cents

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When my mother became preggers with me out of wedlock in 1948, it was such a heinous social crime in those days that many women aborted to cover up their shame, and if she'd got rid of me most of her family and friends would have sympathetically told her "Oh well it was for the best" and wouldn't have minded.
But as the fetus in question, I might have minded..:)
(In the event her and my dad had a shotgun wedding and stayed together for the rest of their lives)

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
When my mother became preggers with me out of wedlock in 1948, it was such a heinous social crime in those days that many women aborted to cover up their shame, and if she'd got rid of me most of her family and friends would have sympathetically told her "Oh well it was for the best" and wouldn't have minded.
I don't always agree with you, but this is powerful.
Did you know that by killing a fetus they are killing an entire generation?

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Food for thought- after my dad died in 1982 my mother lived out the rest of her life living alone in a bungalow, I visited her regularly and during one visit she collapsed on the floor so I called an ambulance and got her into hospital.
If she'd aborted me she'd probably still be lying there..

Reactions: Taken

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So do you think abortion can ever be morally sanctioned?

A bit of a stretch from the title of this thread, don't ya think?

Do you believe someone can be Christian and support / defend aborting millions of unborn babies?​

OTOH, I do not believe someone can be Christian and support / defend aborting millions of unborn babies.

OTOH, I do believe abortion CAN BE morally sanctioned in some very limited number of instances. Rape = no. Incest = no. The mother's life is in mortal jeopardy, possibly. Statistics show the vast majority of abortions are due to convenience, >95%.

Regarding rape, in Canada a video was made explaining how only 6% of rape accusations have sufficient evidence to make an arrest, let alon convict in court. This means claims of rape are not true 94% of the time. And we are not talking about unwanted pregnancy, merely the claim of being raped.

My guess is among unwanted pregnancy's, the false rape claim would skyrocket if that is all that was needed to rationalize human sacrifices to Baal. The exception for rape/incest is not justice on 2 counts:
  1. The penalty for rape/incest is not death.
  2. Murdering an innocent baby is not any kind of justice.
The exception for rape/incest is just accomodating the wish to not be inconvenienced. Funny, how men not wanting to be inconvenienced by paying for 'child support' for 18 years is not an accepted rationalization for aborting the baby. But the woman being inconvenienced for a mere 9 months, intolerable! Wow.

I understand many woman say they'd not want to give the baby they carried to term up for adoption. Again, so as not to inconvenience the mother, killing an innocent baby is preferable? Not morally justified one little bit.

• Wow
Reactions: LouisWilliams

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you "support" someone making a choice to kill someone for $$$? That's what abortion is.

Get a q-tip. You have expressly and exhaustively been answered.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not a "born person" but a person indeed!

But I do comprehend. The abortion industry has duped many into saying a fetus is not a person. It's Satanic

Directly? lol Politicians get filthy rich by stealing our tax $$$ and in business with the fetus / baby killers. It's a murdering, thieving industry. And yes, a fetus is a person.

Public education? Failed to teach you comprehension?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abortion induced termination of pregnancy by killing the fetus.
Clinical abortions are not mentioned in the bible, but the value of the unborn is clearly seen.

Job 31:15 Did not He Who made me in the womb make [my servant]? And did not One fashion us both in the womb? [Pro_14:31; Pro_22:2; Mal_2:10]

Psa 139:13 For You did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother's womb.
Psa 139:14 I will confess and praise You for You are fearful and wonderful and for the awful wonder of my birth! Wonderful are Your works, and that my inner self knows right well.
Psa 139:15 My frame was not hidden from You when I was being formed in secret [and] intricately and curiously wrought [as if embroidered with various colors] in the depths of the earth [a region of darkness and mystery].
Psa 139:16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance, and in Your book all the days [of my life] were written before ever they took shape, when as yet there was none of them.
Psa 139:17 How precious and weighty also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them! [Psa_40:5]

Luk 1:41 And it occurred that when Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with and controlled by the Holy Spirit.

My 2 cents

Thanks for sharing. Many things men freely choose to do, that I do not agree with, nor advocate for, nor support. Abortions is just ONE of those things.

Reactions: Johann

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(In the event her and my dad had a shotgun wedding and stayed together for the rest of their lives)

And that is the conundrum. People who ADVOCATE, preach PRO-Abortion...
Happen to be the very VOICE of MEN who were NOT ABORTED!!

Surely we have the technology to assimilate a water filled encapsulation chamber, where-by Proponents of Abortions could be put into and sucked out of...
There-by STANDING by their own Preaching of how wonderful such an ACT is
TO Promote!

Gee...as some promote...even make that a LAW! If you promote Abortions...YOU must FIRST experience yourself BEING Aborted. LOL

Wonder how that would change the dynamics of the 50+ yrs of Reps and Courts being Paid out of the Taxpayers purse to repetitively discuss this issue to adnauseam.

Reactions: Dropship

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Public education? Failed to teach you comprehension?
Personal insults, just like Liberals do all the time! I'm sure Biden, Barak and Michelle, Bill and Hillary, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler, Omar, AOC and all the Left will agree with you that fetuses are not people.

• Wow
Reactions: LouisWilliams

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personal insults,

If you can dish out Personal wrongful accusations on me, be prepared for the back-lash of the spot-light being turned back on you.

just like Liberals do all the time! I'm sure Biden, Barak and Michelle, Bill and Hillary, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler, Omar, AOC and all the Left will agree with you that fetuses are not people.

Unlike you, I have very little concern about WHO agrees with me.
My focus is about me being in agreement with the Lord God.

Matters not IF you understand me.
Does matter IF you dictate and imply wrongful beliefs FOR ME.