Abortion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you believe someone can be Christian and support / defend aborting millions of unborn babies?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you can dish out Personal wrongful accusations on me, be prepared for the back-lash of the spot-light being turned back on you.

Unlike you, I have very little concern about WHO agrees with me.
My focus is about me being in agreement with the Lord God.

Matters not IF you understand me.
Does matter IF you dictate and imply wrongful beliefs FOR ME.
You're leaning far Left. I will continue to defend the unborn. Where are all the Christians?

Reactions: amigo de christo

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What's REALLY SAD is that "Christians" here are not defending the unborn. The silence is deadly and deafening!
There have been plenty of defenses for the unborn in this thread. The problem is that it falls on deaf ears. A pro-abortion Christian is as dumb as a pro-meat vegan. It's a contradiction in terms.

1675119147323.png

• Love
Reactions: Wrangler and Jack

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There have been plenty of defenses for the unborn in this thread. The problem is that it falls on deaf ears. A pro-abortion Christian is as dumb as a pro-meat vegan. It's a contradiction in terms.

There has been one person as far as I can tell that is pro- abortion, but I'm not even sure that he is. He has said that abortion is not in the Bible.

Taken and I are not pro-abortion but are for allowing people to make their own choice as to whether or not to abort. There is a difference.

Reactions: Nancy and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're leaning far Left. I will continue to defend the unborn. Where are all the Christians?

And you are a false accuser.
You are not defending anything.
You have been repeatedly attacking and accusing people who are against abortions.

Your platform is twisted, ridiculous on it’s face.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you can dish out Personal wrongful accusations on me, be prepared for the back-lash of the spot-light being turned back on you.
IF indeed.
Unlike you, I have very little concern about WHO agrees with me.
You're agreeing with them also. Some of the most wicked people who ever lived!
My focus is about me being in agreement with the Lord God.

Matters not IF you understand me.
Does matter IF you dictate and imply wrongful beliefs FOR ME.
Ironic indeed!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited:

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There has been one person as far as I can tell that is pro- abortion, but I'm not even sure that he is. He has said that abortion is not in the Bible.

Taken and I are not pro-abortion but are for allowing people to make their own choice as to whether or not to abort. There is a difference.
Unborn babies murdered by abortion don't have a "choice", do they.

Reactions: Nancy and Jack

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're agreeing with them also. Some of the most wicked people who ever lived!

And you are stating a flat out lie.

My posts are readily available for anyone to read, and not once did I say, what you FALSELY said FOR ME.

Advocating AGAINST abortions is one thing.
Telling LIES about people who are DO NOT Agree with Abortions.
As I said IS TwIsteD....and reveals utter lack of reasoning and comprehension.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We're still not pro-abortion, whether the fetus, zygote or blastocyst has a choice or not. Yes, I am using the medical (scientific terms as I am an EMT and use those terms on a daily basis).

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you are stating a flat out lie.

My posts are readily available for anyone to read, and not once did I say, what you FALSELY said FOR ME.

Advocating AGAINST abortions is one thing.
Telling LIES about people who are DO NOT Agree with Abortions.
As I said IS TwIsteD....and reveals utter lack of reasoning and comprehension.
You said fetuses are not people. All of the Left America haters will agree with you and you agree with them.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We're still not pro-abortion, whether the fetus, zygote or blastocyst has a choice or not. Yes, I am using the medical (scientific terms as I am an EMT and use those terms on a daily basis).

LOL...can the questions get any more ridiculous. Hummm, let me think....While God was FORM-ING Adam, did God have a conversation Adam’s partially formed body, God being in wonderment ... IF Adam wanted to be created? :rolleyes:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop speaking YOUR made up Lies for others....
You keep accusing me of lying with ZERO proof. Guess who's lying.
Here is YOUR LIE Jack....now prove your LIE, with ME SAYING THAT...!
Don't you even remember saying "a fetus is not a person"? All the Left America haters agree with you and you with them. That's FACT! Not lie.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

PROBE OF JANE’S REVENGE REQUESTED​

Catholic League president Bill Donohue sent a letter to the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee today requesting an investigation of those responsible for attacks on churches, pro-life activists and crisis pregnancy centers, with a focus on Jane’s Revenge. Here is his letter.

January 30, 2023
Hon. Jim Jordan
Chairman, House Judiciary Committee
2056 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20515-3504

Dear Chairman Jordan:
In my role as president of the nation’s largest Catholic civil rights organization, I am asking you to convene an investigation into the reluctance of the Department of Justice and the FBI to pursue those who have engaged in violence against churches, pro-life activists and crisis pregnancy centers.
With the exception of the recent indictment by a federal grand jury of two persons charged with attacks on crisis pregnancy centers, little has been done to prosecute those guilty of such crimes. Indeed, the relaxed response to attacks on those in the pro-life community who have been victimized stands in stark contrast to the aggressive pursuit of the few instances of alleged violations of the law by pro-life Americans.
Last year, I wrote to U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland about this issue, asking for a probe of the multiple attacks on churches and pro-life facilities (see the enclosed). Specifically, I asked the DOJ to focus on Jane’s Revenge. I received no reply.

To assist you in this effort, I am sending a report on Jane’s Revenge that we have done. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
William Donohue, Ph.D.
President

Reactions: Wrangler

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No they don't, but the mother made that choice for them and SHE will have to live with the (much of the time, deeply regretful consequences) as well as the sin...UNLESS she reaches out to Christ in repentance, IMHO. This world will allow this until it becomes commonplace, and nobody raises and eyebrow. Yet, it is still a choice same as any other. If you shoot someone intentionally, it is a choice. If you drive intoxicated and kill yourself or others, again, a choice...

God affords us free will, who is man to take that away? It will never end in "this world"...legal OR illegal. We choose our path unless we submit it to The Lord and allow His choices to reign in our lives.

Sin is a free will choice...

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No they don't, but the mother made that choice for them and SHE will have to live with the (much of the time, deeply regretful consequences) as well as the sin...UNLESS she reaches out to Christ in repentance, IMHO. This world will allow this until it becomes commonplace, and nobody raises and eyebrow. Yet, it is still a choice same as any other. If you shoot someone intentionally, it is a choice. If you drive intoxicated and kill yourself or others, again, a choice...

God affords us free will, who is man to take that away? It will never end in "this world"...legal OR illegal. We choose our path unless we submit it to The Lord and allow His choices to reign in our lives.

Agree 1000%!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You're so right Nancy. Isn't it wonderful that God will have mercy on those who repent? There is hope indeed!