Abortion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you believe someone can be Christian and support / defend aborting millions of unborn babies?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why continue to discredit yourself...blathering on and on to a non-supporter of abortions instead of you keeping fetus’ from being killed?
Get to getting....stop letting them die!
Christians are against killing fetuses / babies! They don't try to pacify the Liberals who get rich killing them.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You said "a fetus is not a person". How do you know that? That sounds like an "extreme" Liberal. Tell us when a fetus becomes a person.
No! It's just what the Bible says. Not extreme Liberal. Just GOD's truth. That is what you are fighting with: Truth!

Reactions: Taken

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Christians are against killing fetuses / babies! They don't try to pacify the Liberals who get rich killing them.
No! CHRISTIANS are not against abortion. The anti-abortion cult rejects Scripture, in favour of replacing Scripture with an oppressive anti-freedom Satanic LIE! As you have seen here, not a single anti-abortionist can support the beliefs of their demonic cult with so much as a single scrap of Scripture.
Let's face it, if God was anti-abortion, He would have placed relevant laws in Scripture.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why kill them? I know Planned Parenthood kills them for $$$$$. What is your reason?
I don't kill them, notwithstanding that you are a slow learner: You can't kill something that has never been alive.

Unlike Iran, Taliban, Republican Evangelicals who are dedicated to destroying freedom and replacing it by imposing their demonic unbiblical religion upon the people, I favour God's way: Freedom!!

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For in Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set you free from the law of sin and death. For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful man, as an offering for sin." Romans 8

All you have demonstrated, is your hatred of Jesus, hatred of Scripture and being set free from the Law.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No! CHRISTIANS are not against abortion. The anti-abortion cult rejects Scripture, in favour of replacing Scripture with an oppressive anti-freedom Satanic LIE! As you have seen here, not a single anti-abortionist can support the beliefs of their demonic cult with so much as a single scrap of Scripture.
Let's face it, if God was anti-abortion, He would have placed relevant laws in Scripture.
You do make an interesting point. Why aren't Christians speaking out against killing them?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't kill them,
You just vote for those who get filthy rich killing them?
notwithstanding that you are a slow learner: You can't kill something that has never been alive.
A fetus isn't alive? Wow!!!
Unlike Iran, Taliban, Republican Evangelicals who are dedicated to destroying freedom and replacing it by imposing their demonic unbiblical religion upon the people, I favour God's way: Freedom!!

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For in Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set you free from the law of sin and death. For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful man, as an offering for sin." Romans 8

All you have demonstrated, is your hatred of Jesus, hatred of Scripture and being set free from the Law.
Liberal lies! I love Jesus! I love fetuses! I love babies! I LOVE the Bible! Stop killing them! Stop voting for those who get rich killing them!

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have spoken the truth, and shown you in Scripture regarding the soul.
I have spoken the truth, Our Liberty to choose is from God.
I have spoken the truth, Men are accountable for their own choices.
I have spoken the truth, I do not advocate or support abortions.

The truth is not a rendering of pacification.

Here’s another truth, not my job to understand for you.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guess Jack never heard the term....Expecting!
A woman conceived in her womb is...uh...is Expecting a baby.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guess Jack never heard the term....Expecting!
A woman conceived in her womb is...uh...is Expecting a baby.
I keep asking but don't get an answer. Why kill it? Satan's children are the killers.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just vote for those who get filthy rich killing them?

A fetus isn't alive? Wow!!!

Liberal lies! I love Jesus! I love fetuses! I love babies! I LOVE the Bible! Stop killing them! Stop voting for those who get rich killing them!

:rolleyes:

Now it’s about voting? Far out.

I elected God.
God Gives life and God Takes away life.
Are you going to start making accusations toward God too?

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I elected God.
God life and God Takes away life.
And I ask again, why kill it?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ScottA, that is a fascinating and unique vewpoint I have never heard before. The person that the Bible says breathed into man the breath of life was:

the LORD
יְהוָ֨ה (Yah·weh)

God
אֱלֹהִ֜ים (’ĕ·lō·hîm)

i.e Satan?
What is stated but not fully realized, is that all that is revealed was "before the foundation of the world." That is, both those of the flesh and the Spirit, both the natural and the spiritual. When we lose time we gain understanding.

But the thing that should be understood, is that the measure that one uses now against the unborn of the natural, is the same measure that shall be measured to them in the spiritual.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well yeah, it's the Dems who are getting rich killing them.
I elected God.
God Gives life and God Takes away life.
Are you saying God is using abortion to kill fetuses?

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Smarten up? Let them live! That's the smart thing for Judgment Day.

God will not hold anyone accountable for allowing others to make their own choices. I do not support abortion for myself (it's the reason I have seven kids)or as a whole, but do support others making their own choices.

Last edited: