Abortion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you believe someone can be Christian and support / defend aborting millions of unborn babies?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A few people here have said abortion is wicked, but not one of them can supply a Scriptural reference to support their cult. Perhaps YOU could supply Scriptural support, without which, anti-abortionists writing their own Law, would have to be relegated as a demonic cult!
Love one another . Simple enough

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A few people here have said abortion is wicked, but not one of them can supply a Scriptural reference to support their cult. Perhaps YOU could supply Scriptural support, without which, anti-abortionists writing their own Law, would have to be relegated as a demonic cult!
Do evil unto none .

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thou shalt not kill , murder . Simple enough .
The Bible says that a fetus only becomes a LIVING BEING when God Breathes into it’s nostrils the BREATH OF LIFE.

James declares in SCRIPTURE, that
“The body without the Spirit is dead” James 2

So . . . If you accept Scripture, is just a piece of dead meat while it is inside the womb without functional nostrils. You can’t KILL something that is not alive!

Do you have a VALID point supported by Scripture? I would appreciate your input, because I have been unable to find anything in SCRIPTURE forbidding abortion.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That has nothing to do with a fetus which is not ANOTHER. The Bible says it is not alive!

All you need to support YOUR religion as a single law amongst the 600 laws in the Bible that says “Thou shalt not have an abortion”. Just the essential foundation for the law.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Love for one another would be to demonstrate love, help and support for the woman carrying a fetus. Prior to exiting the womb, severing the umbilical cord, a fetus is an intergal part of the mother’s body. Therefore, love would encompass love for the mother, without interfering with what SHE chooses to do with that which is growing inside her body, and not be controlled by some Satanic cult that demands that THEY have control her body!! The same demonic spirit that has infected the most horrific societies on earth: Ayatollahs, Taliban, Muslims, and formerly Christian groups who have dumped God and the Bible in favour of their demonic anti-abortion cult who wish to eliminate freedom so THEY can take control!! Absolutely Demonic!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible says that a fetus only becomes a LIVING BEING when God Breathes into it’s nostrils the BREATH OF LIFE.

James declares in SCRIPTURE, that
“The body without the Spirit is dead” James 2

So . . . If you accept Scripture, is just a piece of dead meat while it is inside the womb without functional nostrils. You can’t KILL something that is not alive!

Do you have a VALID point supported by Scripture? I would appreciate your input, because I have been unable to find anything in SCRIPTURE forbidding abortion.
Idiotic claim #1 (above in RED): “The Bible says that a fetus ONLY becomes a LIVING BEING when God Breathes into it’s nostrils the BREATH OF LIFE.

Show me where the Scriptures say that “a fetus ONLY becomes a LIVING BEING when God Breathes into it’s nostrils the BREATH OF LIFE”

Chapter and Verse,
please . . .

Idiotic claim #2 (above in RED): “The body without the Spirit is dead” James 2
James 2:26

As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

Now, blow the dust off of your Bible and turn to Jeremiah 1 . . .
Jer. 1:5

BEFORE I formed you in the womb I knew[a] you, BEFORE you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

There you have it - proof POSOTIVE that the Spirit is alive and well in the unborn.

Idiotic claim #3 (above in RED): Do you have a VALID point supported by Scripture? I would appreciate your input, because I have been unable to find anything in SCRIPTURE forbidding abortion.

You already been given one, Einstein:
Exod. 20:13
You SHALL NOT murder.

Since I proved – with Scripture – that an unborn child HAS a spirit .
To kill that child is murder.

Game.
Set.
MATCH.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you talking about a dead fish, a steak on the BBQ, or a non-living, non-breathing growth contained in a womb?
Ummmm, even a cheeseburger understands that "no one" refers to a person.
NOT a fish.
NOT a steak.
ONLY a person . . .

Reactions: Jack

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Translating your twisted understanding of English, you are actually saying:

“Everyone who supports killing of something which has never been alive . . . “
So how can someone kill something that is already dead ????

So, this is a rule you dreamed up, which has nothing whatsoever to do with the Bible?!

Scripture warns us to avoid those with this objective, heady, highminded, 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
2Tim 3

Do you really think I would dump my Bible and follow your illiterate unsupportable nonsense??
Fetuses aren't alive? You're leaning HARD Left!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How are you continuing to support the unborn?? Please give us a list.

Where are all the Christians? They have read in their Bible that God approves of abortion. So whoever condemns what GOD has approved doesn’t fit within the definition of ‘Christian’. Your beliefs harmonize more with Taliban, Ayatollahs, Muslims, etc. Like you, they also despise the Inspired Word of God, and make up their own rules to impose upon others.
There you go folks!

Reactions: amigo de christo

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well said!!! We are all different and God knows all. I'm glad He is the Judge!
Amen and because of that I believe it is that all Christian’s are called to unity in the faith, that once a person learns what Jesus Christ has truly done not only for that individuals, but for all individuals that for this reason it is good to considerable to all people whom are here on this earth. Everyone after all is a creation of God. And God desires us to be considering of our neighbors no matter what they may do as far as campaigns or even political views. The end game is all people will die; and all people will be resurrected again from my own perspective in what is founded in the Bible narrative. Praise be to God and the Word; Jesus whom paid for all of sins, though a tragic death. 3 days in the ground; in Sheol, then raised again back up from the dead by God; by the spirit of God which now lives within each person who accepts in faith that God is the one whom owns the earth; and it has been reconciled back to himself because of what Jesus had done for all.

Really amazing things God has truly done. Though some things and views can be differing; all Christian’s still believe in the life, death, and burial. Some decide to follow Christ, and not let world suffocate them out. Because the the seed that is the Word of God is given out all over the place; even simply reading the Bible.

Some soil is good. Some Satan comes and takes it away before it can take root. Some soil is stony and when it grows it is burned up. Some get into entanglements of life.

To follow Christ; and read his word is my encouragement to any and no matter where you’re from or what you have done. Grace is enough and sufficient for you and understand all of the sin has been paid for, and it’s up to individuals to continue in faith and walking in faith with God and praying and giving thanks.

I’m serious about picking up a physical of the Bible and simply reading through the gospels from Matthew - John. Read it out loud to yourself and listen to all that you hear and I promise (of course maybe I am wrong) that if you do this and perhaps take also some notes along the way of all the different things you see through those narratives and continue to pray and ask God through it all:

You will be enlightened by a lot of wisdom; and thankful today the Spirit is given by God to those whom understand they are justified by faith in the Gospel of Christ which is the power of God unto salvation and have open access to the Father in heaven in Jesus name to ask to help you in your life by that spirit and dying to sin and living unto God and the Lord.

May the God of peace be with all whom may read,

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've made that quite clear.

Correct. Doesn’t matter to me, what you believe. Doesn’t affect me. Don’t have to liken you to a hater, for not agreeing with me.

Sure...some know the difference, some don’t and it is obvious who is who, and who is accusatory, likening men to haters for not agreeing with them.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Idiotic claim #1 (above in RED): “The Bible says that a fetus ONLY becomes a LIVING BEING when God Breathes into it’s nostrils the BREATH OF LIFE.

Show me where the Scriptures say that “a fetus ONLY becomes a LIVING BEING when God Breathes into it’s nostrils the BREATH OF LIFE”

Chapter and Verse,
please . . .

Idiotic claim #2 (above in RED): “The body without the Spirit is dead” James 2
James 2:26

As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

Now, blow the dust off of your Bible and turn to Jeremiah 1 . . .
Jer. 1:5

BEFORE I formed you in the womb I knew[a] you, BEFORE you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

There you have it - proof POSOTIVE that the Spirit is alive and well in the unborn.

Idiotic claim #3 (above in RED): Do you have a VALID point supported by Scripture? I would appreciate your input, because I have been unable to find anything in SCRIPTURE forbidding abortion.

You already been given one, Einstein:
Exod. 20:13
You SHALL NOT murder.

Since I proved – with Scripture – that an unborn child HAS a spirit .
To kill that child is murder.

Game.
Set.
MATCH.
So let’s start off with when YOUR religion states when life begins. . . .

Last edited:

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
May God have mercy on those who defend killing the unborn for $$$ in Jesus' Name!
How can someone kill the unborn, i.e. the unliving?? They have never possessed life! How can you kill something that is already dead?? I would really like to hear what Scripture has to say about this in case I have missed something.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
May God have mercy on those who defend killing the unborn for $$$ in Jesus' Name!
Start out by learning basic English. You cannot kill an unborn, because it has never been a living being. You can’t kill something that is not alive!