About the Signs of the Second Coming of Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go deeper ,example ,do you understand that man was never meant to be born flesh ? Now ask yourself why were we ,unless you believe you were created at birth, you won't get it .And I like the way you duck my questions ….
Of course we have flesh. That is all we have. Adam was created with flesh. When Adam disobeyed that flesh died, and he and Eve were given corruptible, dead flesh. There is no difference between physical and spiritual, as it is all one creation. Adam's descendants are blind to the spiritual, but it is here all around us. Not a different realm nor dimension. Just hidden from sinful flesh.

Of course men were supposed to multiply and fill the earth. We were the image of God on earth for that very purpose. The Angels were placed in the heavens for the very purpose of being the heavenly lights. They do not have free will. Humans have the ability to think and act on their thoughts freely. Sin did not change that. Sin just made all our thoughts and actions end in wickedness.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Of course we have flesh. That is all we have. Adam was created with flesh. When Adam disobeyed that flesh died, and he and Eve were given corruptible, dead flesh. There is no difference between physical and spiritual, as it is all one creation. Adam's descendants are blind to the spiritual, but it is here all around us. Not a different realm nor dimension. Just hidden from sinful flesh.

Of course men were supposed to multiply and fill the earth. We were the image of God on earth for that very purpose. The Angels were placed in the heavens for the very purpose of being the heavenly lights. They do not have free will. Humans have the ability to think and act on their thoughts freely. Sin did not change that. Sin just made all our thoughts and actions end in wickedness.

Go before Adam, like when before lucifer rebelled

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mosses did not have free will ,he was chosen before being born of woman .He was chosen before he was placed in the water as a babe . Question, why did God interfere in Paul's life ? The answer is because he (Paul) was a chosen vessel ,when did he become that, simple, he was already justified .

You say Adam, go before Adam and flesh man ,go back to when satan rebelled ,when was that ?

For every positive in the Word there's a negative

Oh why did Mosses appear with Christ ?

My stance is not contradicted
Then why did Moses disobey God and could not enter the Promised Land. Did God force Moses to disobey a direct command?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ Timtofly
Why didn't God kill satan and all that followed him at the time it happened, if you can't answer that ,it's still a lot for you to learn.
When did satan become evil ? It's in the Word find it study it and then let's talk about it..
After you can figure out the first Lord's Day was 1000 years. Moses and the children of Jacob were supposed to Remember that and pass it down from generation to generation. Instead we got Judaism and unbiblical mysticism.

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you want to know the signs of his coming as the Lord to give you understanding concerning what is with in revelation. It’s all there.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The bottomless pit will open when Jesus comes and starts the 1000 year millennium. Satan is gone from the earth for those 1000 years.

Jay, you might be interested in a prophecy that is actually a day for 1000 years.

Hosea 6:1-3
Come, and let us return to the Lord;
For He has torn, but He will heal us;
He has stricken, but He will bind us up.
2 After two days He will revive us; (2,000 years)
On the third day He will raise us up,(resurrection and 2nd coming and 1000 year millennium)
That we may live in His sight.
3 Let us know,
Let us pursue the knowledge of the Lord.
His going forth is established as the morning;
He will come to us like the rain,
Like the latter and former rain to the earth. (1st and 2nd comings of Christ.)

You are right.

Greetings in Christ JESUS

Based in the Word of God, the source of the truth, on God's six Days of creation and one Day of rest (a total of seven days) plus the Scriptures that teach that one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years (2 Pet.3:8) so MANKIND would go through six God Days of 1,000 years each (a total of 6,000 years) plus a Millennium of 1,000 years rest (now a total of 7,000 years).

In accord biblical Chronology, we can number our days, beginning in Genesis chapter 5, as follow:

Adam lived …..........................................130 yrs and begat Seth
Seth lived …………………………………………………..........105 yrs and begat Enosh;
Enosh lived ............................................90 yrs and begat Kenan;
Kenan lived............................................70 yrs and begat Mahalalel;
Mahalalel lived ........................................65 yrs and begat Jared;
Jared lived ...........................................162 yrs and begat Enoch;
Enoch lived ............................................65 yrs and begat Methuselah;
Methuselah lived.....................................187 yrs and begat Lamech;
Lamech lived ........................................182 yrs and begat Noah;
From Noah´s birth until the Flood.................600 yrs.
Total of years from Adam to the Flood =........1,656 yrs.

I work with the Word of God. Notice that the table above is proved by the Word of God, it is not of human theories or human speculations. Let us study the times until our days not by human theories and speculations, but by the Word of God. So, see the table below:

PERIODS OF BIBLICAL TIMES ----------------------- DURATION

I - From Adam to the Flood-------------------------1,656 years (as was showed above)

II - From the Flood to Abraham----------------------.427 years

III - From Abraham to Exodus-------------------------430 years - Gal.3:17

IV - From Exodus to king Saul ------------------------396 years

V - From Saul to the fall of Jerusalem ------------. 508 years

VI - From the fall of Jerusalem to Jesus ----------. 587 years

Thus, from Adam to the 1st coming of Jesus ----4,004 years

From Jesus to our days (Christian Calendar)----. 2,020 years

Total from Adam to our days ---------------------- 6,024 years

Therefore, we just entered and are living in the beginning of the FIRST century of the seventh and last millennium or seventh and last Day (2 Pe. 3:v.8)

JESUS -the Greater Light,Genesis 1:v.16-came in the fourth Day or around 4,000 years after GOD has started His works of restitution of all things.

From JESUS
(fourth Day) until our days, have passed more TWO DAYS or 2,000 years (one Day with the Lord is as a thousand years), totaling 6 complete Days or six complete millenniums,or around 6.000 years, more precisely 6,020 years, according Christian Calendar pointing the year 2.020. So, we have entered in the beginning of the first century of the seventh and last millennium, or seventh and last Day, the Lord's Day, the Millennium of Christ, the Millennium of Truth, the Millennium of Judgment, the Judgment Seat of Christ, the Millennium of Vengeance.

The world of Devil is already Judged and Condemned, and now, in this seventh and last millennium, it will be punished with strong punishments, there will be only and only punishments in this last Day, the Day of the Lord, King of kings and LORD of lords.

And God Father has already entered in His rest, as He had planned in the beginning of His works, but He is not sleeping, of course, and JESUS assume the government of the Universe. JESUS said: All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Matthew 28:v.18

JESUS is now sat on His Throne, the Judgment Seat of Christ, to Judge all nations, taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not His gospel, who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the Glory of His Power.

The kingdoms of THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever. (Revelation 11:v.15)

Revelation 11: v.18
And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come (GOD's wrath - the Word is GOD), and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that GOD should give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and should DESTROY them which destroy the earth. It's it.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him) and LORD of lords

Reactions: CharismaticLady

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Go before Adam, like when before lucifer rebelled

Correct. That's another creation, sons of Devil.

John 8:v.41-44

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to JESUS,
We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Therefore, we just entered and are living in the beginning of the FIRST century of the seventh and last millennium or seventh and last Day
No; we are now at 5991 years since Adam. The 6000th year ends and the Millennium starts when Jesus Returns.

You make the mistake of counting this Church age from Jesus' birth. It starts in 30 AD, when Jesus was acclaimed as King, then killed and was Resurrected.

Reactions: CharismaticLady

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
No; we are now at 5991 years since Adam. The 6000th year ends and the Millennium starts when Jesus Returns.
You make the mistake of counting this Church age from Jesus' birth. It starts in 30 AD, when Jesus was acclaimed as King, then killed and was Resurrected.

If the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle? 1 Corinthians 14:v.8

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Be careful and get ready, because the days will be shortened. Except those (these) days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those (these) days shall be shortened. THESE DAYS ARRIVED, get ready

~~~~~~God's people have been and are warned:~~~~~

Zephaniah 1:v.14-18 (among others)

14 The great Day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the Day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

15 That day is a Day of wrath, a Day of trouble and distress, a Day of wasteness and desolation, a Day of darkness and gloominess, a Day of clouds and thick darkness,

16 A Day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.

17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the Lord: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the Day of the Lord's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for He shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

Paul Apostle warned: 1 Thes. 5:v.2-3:

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the Day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

2 Peter 3:v.10 and 7-8

10 But the Day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the Day of Judgment (the Judgment Seat of Christ) and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one Day.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Correct. That's another creation, sons of Devil.

John 8:v.41-44

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to JESUS,
We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

I know those ,go back to when satan ,then known as lucifer rebelled ,like long loooong before God made man flesh

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Be careful and get ready, because the days will be shortened. Except those (these) days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those (these) days shall be shortened. THESE DAYS ARRIVED, get ready

~~~~~~God's people have been and are warned:~~~~~

Zephaniah 1:v.14-18 (among others)

14 The great Day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the Day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

15 That day is a Day of wrath, a Day of trouble and distress, a Day of wasteness and desolation, a Day of darkness and gloominess, a Day of clouds and thick darkness,

16 A Day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.

17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the Lord: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the Day of the Lord's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for He shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

Paul Apostle warned: 1 Thes. 5:v.2-3:

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the Day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

2 Peter 3:v.10 and 7-8

10 But the Day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the Day of Judgment (the Judgment Seat of Christ) and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one Day.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

What were the days shortened to ?, I see it as 5 months

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I know those ,go back to when satan ,then known as lucifer rebelled ,like long loooong before God made man flesh

Greetings in Christ JESUS

Ah yes, and if we look more deeply we can go much further back and know that he was the Lord's anointed to protect Eden as ruler of the heaven God had planted by His Word or the heavenly environment called or named Eden.

Do you remember how the Most High GOD, the Almighty, plants the heavens? Take a quick look at Isaiah 51:v.16 and see how He planted the heavenly environment of the garden of Eden to put there the man whom he had formed.

By the way, take also a quick look at Genesis 1:v.4, and see that there are two kinds of generations when they were created by our GOD-the Word is GOD - :

- generations (plural) of the heavens

- generations (plural) of the earth.

Compare and meditate on the things above looking to Luke 20:v.35-36.

There are more deep details, but I stop here for now, for I am focused on the imprisonment of Satan
in this current time, according to the plan of our God expressed in Revelation 20:

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the Dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled:

Fellow in Christ
Oseas

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
What were the days shortened to ?

I am not to replace my LORD to answer your question. He Himself answers you : See, for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
The testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy.

I see it as 5 months

Where does JESUS say this? or where is written, and JESUS did not say? Are you based in the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD - or in your conjectures, or imaginations, or opinions, or suppositions, or guessing, or anything else?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
48 hours is not that long of time. The angels were created less than 48 hours before the sons of God. There are no stars like Satan taught us, bodies of gas. Those stars out there are the angels. The term star is symbolic. There are no literal stars. There are literal angels that shine as the stars. The angels were not created prior to the stars on the 4th day. The angels were the created stars on the 4th day. Revelation 6:13

"And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind."

This is John's symbolic point referring to the Words of Christ: Matthew 24:31

"And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

The stars do not come crashing down like balls of fire. They come down softly like figs leaves on a very windy day.

Lucifer was not yet Fallen when God placed the serpent in the Garden. Compared to Job where Satan needed permission for the serpent to be there. Where in Job does God claim a separate creation? Job 38:4-7

"Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?"

The angels and humans were both equally there after creation and all were in one accord way, way, way, before Satan asked God to let him rebel.

In Job, "Satan" is not mentioned until a couple more chapters. Creation came first. 3 chapters before.

Last edited: