About the Signs of the Second Coming of Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My dear Jay. What I need for you to see is that when it says a day with nothing else then it could be a prophetic day of either a year or a 1000 years. But in this case there were the specifics of morning and evening, verifying that it is a normal 24 hour period of time like during creation week. Get it?

Follow the RULES of prophecy. There are conditions.

Yes but as I have pointed out, the prophetic word has been in play for close on 2,300 years now with respect to the trampling of God's earthly hosts. The evidence from history is over whelming on this aspect of this prophecy. To deny that God's earthly hosts have not been trampled since the time of the Maccabees is demonstrating your lack of understanding on this particular prophetic and as such raise questions about your ability to see how the end times is actually playing out.

The trampling of God's sanctuary began around 250 BC with the translating of the LXX.

Shalom

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes but as I have pointed out, the prophetic word has been in play for close on 2,300 years now with respect to the trampling of God's earthly hosts. The evidence from history is over whelming on this aspect of this prophecy. To deny that God's earthly hosts have not been trampled since the time of the Maccabees is demonstrating your lack of understanding on this particular prophetic and as such raise questions about your ability to see how the end times is actually playing out.

The trampling of God's sanctuary began around 250 BC with the translating of the LXX.

Shalom

Don't you understand context. Look at it. It is about GREECE! It is BEFORE the Roman empire!

Reactions: Curtis

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The beast and the false prophet are not Angel's... where are you getting that idea??

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now disasters are occurring frequently around the world. The signs of the second coming of Jesus have appeared. Clearly, the prophecies the Lord Jesus said 2,000 years ago have been fulfilled, like “And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, see, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood” (Revelation 6:12), and “For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows” (Matthew 24:7–8). Facing frequent disasters, how can we welcome the Lord’s return and avoid missing the chance to reunite with the Lord? The following content will tell you the answer.

1. The Appearance of the plagues, War, Famine, and Earthquakes
2. Spiritual Famine
3. The Restoration of Israel
4. Visions Appeared in the Stars
5. The Gospel Spreads to the Ends of the Earth
6. The Appearance of False Christs and Antichrists
Honestly, I think a sign of His return is that America, the main supporter of Israel is at death's door.

Reactions: pompadour

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Shalom
The translating of the 70? What are you talking about. That doesn't apply in any sense of the subject. But slaughtering a pig on the altar inside the Jewish temple is a total defilement of the sanctuary. Maccabees is the one who cleansed the sanctuary. It was the first Jewish revolt that started a paradigm. The second was 66 AD to 73 AD with the temple being destroyed in 70 AD. The third and last one will be the same pattern during the 7 year Great Tribulation, again involving Israel.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Don't you understand context. Look at it. It is about GREECE! It is BEFORE the Roman empire!

Here is the context: -

Dan. 8:8-12: - 8 Therefore the male goat grew very great; but when he became strong, the large horn was broken, and in place of it four notable ones came up toward the four winds of heaven. (This is the first manifestation of the Third Beast in Dan. 7:1-12.) 9 And out of one of them came a little horn which grew exceedingly great toward the south, toward the east, and toward the Glorious Land. 10 And it grew up to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and some of the stars to the ground, and trampled them. 11 He even exalted himself as high as the Prince of the host; and by him the daily sacrifices were taken away, and the place of His sanctuary was cast down. (This verse has been talking about the Little Horn rising up against Christ to cause His death on the Cross.) 12 Because of transgression, an army was given over to the horn to oppose the daily sacrifices; and he cast truth down to the ground. He did all this and prospered. (This verse, Verse 12, happens after Christs death on the cross. In this verse we are told that the Little Horn is given an army, i.e. from the Roman Empire, because of the idolatrous transgressions of the nation of Israel, i.e. Judah at this point in time, to destroy the Temple and to scatter through the selling into Slavery, those who survived after the 66-70 rebellion against the Roman Empire.)

Now what do you not understand about the context of this passage. Contained within the Abrahamic Covenant, is the fact that Abraham's descendants through Isaac would be scatter throughout the whole earth. Why were they scattered, because the did not keep the Second Commandment, i.e. Ex. 20:4-6, which also indicates to us that any Gentile who loves the Lord God will be loved back by God as long as they keep His statutes. Abraham's descendants, were scattered after the end of the second age of their existence by the Roman Empire, a subset of the Grecian Empire, as we are told in Joel, to the four corners of the earth, and they will remain scattered to the four corners of the earth, it would seem, until the end of the Millennium Age to fulfil a number of Prophecies concerning their Priestly duties to the Gentiles living around them.

The cause of the Maccabee revolt was the desecration of the Temple by the Grecian empire of one of the four horns that grew up after Alexandra the Great. It was not about an army coming to Jerusalem because of the Israelites iniquities, the sole purpose at the time of the Maccabee Revolt was to trample the Temple. The army was not needed for that purpose. The Israelites at that time had openly welcomed the Grecian people into their midst and they were repaid with the slaughtering of a pig on the Temple's altar. It seems to me that you are only seeing what it is that you want to see, and cannot see the truth within the scriptures.

Shalom.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The translating of the 70? What are you talking about. That doesn't apply in any sense of the subject. But slaughtering a pig on the altar inside the Jewish temple is a total defilement of the sanctuary. Maccabees is the one who cleansed the sanctuary. It was the first Jewish revolt that started a paradigm. The second was 66 AD to 73 AD with the temple being destroyed in 70 AD. The third and last one will be the same pattern during the 7 year Great Tribulation, again involving Israel.

Your intent in this post is very unclear by the way you have worded it.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The beast and the false prophet are not Angel's... where are you getting that idea??

Well, how do you know that, that is true?

I believe that the hints in the Bible clearly show us that the Beasts and the Little Horn of Daniel 7 are indeed angels as they are described as "the four winds of Heaven" and we know that metaphorically, wind is used to describe spiritual entities. These spiritual entities are able to entice people to inhabit their dominions and take on their primary characteristics.

Now where is your proof that they are not Angels?

Shalom

Last edited:

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now disasters are occurring frequently around the world. The signs of the second coming of Jesus have appeared. Clearly, the prophecies the Lord Jesus said 2,000 years ago have been fulfilled, like “And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, see, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood” (Revelation 6:12), and “For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows” (Matthew 24:7–8). Facing frequent disasters, how can we welcome the Lord’s return and avoid missing the chance to reunite with the Lord? The following content will tell you the answer.

2. Spiritual Famine

We believe Jesus took the crown and became King in 1914 casting out satan and the demons, therefore the new heavens is in place. The signs he gave also indicate the time when he will come back to remove the wicked from the earth and bind satan, that will be before the generation of 1914 expires, it is very near.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We believe Jesus took the crown and became King in 1914 casting out satan and the demons, therefore the new heavens is in place. The signs he gave also indicate the time when he will come back to remove the wicked from the earth and bind satan, that will be before the generation of 1914 expires, it is very near.
Who is "we"?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
wait.. what significant event happened in 1914?

I think this was meant for me. Jesus in giving the sign to his apostles stated that there would be wars and rumors of wars, and told them these things will happen, but then he contrasted it with Nation shall rise against Nation and Kingdom against Kingdom, indicating an outstanding war. WW#1 broke out in 1914. We believe that was the outstanding war.

A prophecy found in Daniel chapter 4 led us to believe that Jesus would be enthroned as King in that year, and was put into print in the Watchtower magazine in 1879. The tree that Nebuchadnezzar dreamed about represented God's rulership through a king being taken away for a period of 7 times.
Thanks for asking.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

2. Spiritual Famine

Well with global 24 hour news, we may not be seeing more disasters, but just more reporting and better equipment to measure "minor quakes.

The gospel that will spread is the gospel of the kingdom along with the invite to salvation. But when you look at it, it is preached as a testimony AGAINST the nations not as an appeal for salvation (for by the time the gospel goes global sides will be pretty srttled, those with the mark and those without)

War has always been with us, but WW1 and WW2 (which was a continuation of WW1) were definitely birht pangs.

Israel restored is the biggie!

Reactions: tsr

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you put everything in place in their right order and on a timeline that places Christ's final return, e.g. His second coming, in the distant future, over 1,000 years from now.

I think you are suggesting a near future timeline for when Christ returns, i.e. His second coming, and this is a pined for desire which is completely unscriptural and does not comply with any reliable interpretation of the scriptures.

But far be it for me to say that you are wrong, when so many people believe as you do.

Shalom

His 2nd COMING, less Than 10 years! Repent! The time is at hand!! 666 pairs were made and sold for $1000+ IN MINUTES!!!!

Nike sues rapper Lil Nas X over ‘Satan shoes’ that have real blood in soles

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 7.59.06 PM.JPG