About the Signs of the Second Coming of Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
His 2nd COMING, less Than 10 years! Repent! The time is at hand!! 666 pairs were made and sold for $1000+ IN MINUTES!!!!

Why do I need to repent when I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, that my understanding of when the second advent will occur in our distant future.

If I have no need to repent as you are claiming, because I am right in my understanding of when the second Advent will occur, what does it say about your need to get right with God's understanding of the Last Days.

Shalom

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Many people were astrayed because of Roman based "Messiah" meaning, Roman defined "Messiah" as the person of God who give themself as a sacrifice, this contrary with what God wants (Proverbs 21:3; Hebrews 10:5-6).
But what they'd taught that Messiah was a person who incarnate over and over again, even the victim such as Mary Magdalene, Lazarus, and others who needly & need help were also being treatened as Messiah because they'd seen the Holy Spirit poured on them.

Jesus pour the Holy Spirit to the victim to help them released from the evil spirit and sorcery, but some priests had used them as a rumour of Messiah had been dwells in those people. This is the absolute deceivement from the church hierarchy itself, Jesus told they're like the blind leads the blind. You can see how many people these recent years were put into race as being messiah including DT & JB, Roman "Messiah" was the invent of Caesar as a legalism of animal sacrifice (civilians sacrifice) for their Roman gods religion where their main dogma is crucifixion and sacrifice to the Queen of heaven (Jeremiah 7). You can see how the Hellenistic religion always tried to make the term "Messiah" as a title that will become as a market demand of spiritual world including moslem as their "Hades/Hadist" ruler of the underworld who will do anything for the throne just like when they raised to conquer Jerusalem in the past.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
It seems all of this covid and massive vaccine injection is like MIB neutralizer.
You don't see a thing, you don't see a crime in the highest place of religion, you forgot all bible true meaning, there's no god other than the evil one, etc.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Here is the only "sign" you need to recognize that immediately precedes the Rapture

" SO = As in the days of NOE< so shall the coming of the Son of Man be".

What is that?

Well, lets say you are Noah.
Look outside the Boat, and what do you SEE?

You see HOMOSEXUALITY.

The world was inundated with it......obsessed with it., and God FLOODED IT OUT to KILL IT.

So, look outside your window and what do you SEE?

Gay Rights
Gay Adoption
Transgenders, (all homosexuals)
Gay Marriage.

We have ARRIVED.
Be ready.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, do you believe Jesus is Michael the archangel? just wondering

Yes sir, Jesus was the name he took when he came to earth. The Bible only gives the names of a couple of angels, Michael being the highest, called the arch angel. He is over God's angels, with the angels even being called his. Rev 12:7

Would you like more evidence as to why we believe that?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 20:10 (NKJV)
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

The NWT renders that verse:
(Revelation 20:10) . . .And the Devil who was misleading them was hurled into the lake of fire and sulfur, where both the wild beast and the false prophet already were; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

So what is the alteration sir?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The NWT renders that verse:
(Revelation 20:10) . . .And the Devil who was misleading them was hurled into the lake of fire and sulfur, where both the wild beast and the false prophet already were; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

So what is the alteration sir?
Isn't that neat how God even made Kingdom Hall confess that Hell fire is eternal!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't that neat how God even made Kingdom Hall confess that Hell fire is eternal!

You got it K, the judgment of the lake of fire is permanent. That is why death and hell were cast into it, as there will never be a need for them again. Isn't that great news?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks for asking:

Is Jesus Michael The Archangel?

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The Bible tells us that God sent His son to the earth. This means he existed prior to becoming a human here on earth. Knowing how seriously God takes names; no doubt Jesus would have had a name in heaven, yet no mention of Jesus occurred prior to his birth on earth. An angel was very explicit to Mary when he said: Lu 1:30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. Lu 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

Jehovah’s Witnesses feel that Jesus’ name in heaven is Michael. Michael is closely associated to Jehovah; and actually has the meaning Who is like God. Michael is the name given to the Archangel and it only occurs 1x in direct application to the Archangel and 4x as a heavenly being; with 3 of those times in Daniel as being Jehovah’s prince, and the other as leading the battle against satan in the battle that cast satan and the demons to the earth. The term Archangel only occurs 2x in the Bible and it was translated from the Grk word ajrcavggeloß Archaggelos
and is defined as: archangel, or chief of the angels Michael then was very high in rank over all the angels; the highest angel. The Bible clearly teaches Jesus is only subject to Jehovah and is above all angels: 1co 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. also Php 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name

The first prophecy in the Bible occurs at Gen 3:15 which reads: And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel Jehovah was talking to satan, making it known that there would be a seed that would eventually crush him; most of the “Christian” faiths believe this seed to be Jesus. Michael is recorded as clashing with satan more than once and led the attack in which satan was cast to the earth: Re 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, Re 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. Re 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Notice how the angels were referred to as his angels, all subject to him. Notice Mat 28:18:And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

At 1 Thessalonians 4:16 the voice of the resurrected Lord Jesus Christ is described as being that of an archangel, suggesting that he is, in fact, himself the archangel. This text depicts him as descending from heaven with “a commanding call.” It is only logical, therefore, that the voice expressing this commanding call be described by a word that would not diminish or detract from the great authority that Christ Jesus now has as King of kings and Lord of lords. (Mt 28:18; Re 17:14) If the designation “archangel” applied, not to Jesus Christ, but to other angels, then the reference to “an archangel’s voice” would not be appropriate. In that case it would be describing a voice of lesser authority than that of the Son of God.

Soon this will be fulfilled: Re 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. Re 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years. Daniel, after making the first reference to Michael (Da 10:13), recorded a prophecy reaching down to “the time of the end” (Da 11:40) and then stated: “And during that time Michael will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of the sons of [Daniel’s] people.” (Da 12:1) Michael’s ‘standing up’ was to be associated with “a time of distress such as has not been made to occur since there came to be a nation until that time.” (Da 12:1) In Daniel’s prophecy, ‘standing up’ frequently refers to the action of a king, either taking up his royal power or acting effectively in his capacity as king. (Da 11:2-4, 7, 16b, 20, 21) This supports the conclusion that Michael is Jesus Christ, since Jesus is Jehovah’s appointed King, commissioned to destroy all the nations at Har–Magedon. Re 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. Re 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth (5738) (5625) unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Re 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. Re 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. The horses mentioned in Chap 6 also reveal it is Jesus and satan. Jesus receiving the crown, and satan taking peace away from the earth:Re 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. 6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, Bible states it will be Jesus leading the way: 2th 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, 2th 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ

I hope this helps. If you would like to know more about it, I would recommend researching it on JW.org.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Knowing how seriously God takes names; no doubt Jesus would have had a name in heaven,

And what makes you think Jesus' "name in heaven" would be for us to find out? If you look in Revelation it says that we will be given a new name known only by ourselves and God. If Michael is supposedly the name of Jesus before His incarnation, then why would we be able to find it out?

Also, show me where in the bible that Angel's incarnate on earth as humans.

I would suggest you read Hebrews 1.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You got it K, the judgment of the lake of fire is permanent. That is why death and hell were cast into it, as there will never be a need for them again. Isn't that great news?
Not for those who burn in the everlasting fire "forever and ever" as Jesus clearly said.
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not for those who burn in the everlasting fire "forever and ever" as Jesus clearly said.
The reason these things are recorded in Scripture is in order to bring all to repentance.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something i notice . Concering the signs of His second coming . Let us learn well what JESUS told
the desciples and also what paul , peter and others said concering the last days .
By grace i have , AND my advice is , THE COMING OF THE LORD DRAWS NIGH .
That DOOR GONNA SHUT and ONCE IT DOES many are gonna wail .
For now they are busy holler peace and safety , world peace and safety . They aint gonna even know the hour was nigh .
But i do warn us all out of love , BETTER BE WATCHING lest that day overtakes one as a thief .
OH but what a day for the lambs , THEY GOING TO BE WITH THE GLORIOUS KING . YES INDEED .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Best to learn what that means K, as you are accusing God, who is love of torturing people forever. Is not the lake of fire symbolic? Didn't God clearly define it in both places where it occurs in scripture as representing the second death? So what did He mean by tormented day and night forever? Check out how it was understood to the people of the time era that version was translated.