About the Signs of the Second Coming of Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not understanding what your saying , as the parable of the fig tree gives you the generation . Are you against a near future return , me myself would call near future as within the next 50 years as per the parable above

But the parable of the Fig Tree is only found in one verse and is: -

Matthew 24:32-35: - The Parable of the Fig Tree
(Mark 13:28-31; Luke 21:29-33)

32 "Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near — at the doors! 34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation/age will by no means pass away till all these things take place. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.​

Also

Mark 13:28-31: - 28 "Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender, and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 29 So you also, when you see these things happening, know that it is near — at the doors! 30 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation/age will by no means pass away till all these things take place. 31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.​

And: -

Luke 21:29-33: - 29 Then He spoke to them a parable: "Look at the fig tree, and all the trees. 30 When they are already budding, you see and know for yourselves that summer is now near. 31 So you also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. 32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation/age will by no means pass away till all things take place. 33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.​

When we consider the Greek word "genea," we should understand that it should be understood to have the meaning of an "age", i.e. the summer season, when the full harvest will be brought in during the Millennium Age.

upload_2021-4-25_16-51-4.png

So Jesus was referencing the Millennium Age, when he was saying that this coming age would would not pass until all that had been prophesied has been fulfilled.

The lesson to be learned from the fig tree is that from when the tree begins to bud around the time of the end of the Winter Season, until the beginning of the Summer season of the Harvesting of souls, a period of 91 plus years pass when the Millennium Age will begin.

When the Millennium Age begins, God's Everlasting Kingdom will begin here on the earth and Christ will be given dominion over allof the peoples of the earth, such that they should worship Him.

This is why I can say that the end of this present age and the start of the Millennium Age will occur within the next 25 years.

Christ will become our a priest in heaven during this time and will be assisted by the Saints who have lost their heads for their faith and they will rule from Heaven as Priests with Christ for 1,000 years.

Shalom

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the parable of the Fig Tree is only found in one verse and is: -

Matthew 24:32-35: - The Parable of the Fig Tree
(Mark 13:28-31; Luke 21:29-33)

32 "Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near — at the doors! 34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation/age will by no means pass away till all these things take place. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.​

Also

Mark 13:28-31: - 28 "Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender, and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 29 So you also, when you see these things happening, know that it is near — at the doors! 30 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation/age will by no means pass away till all these things take place. 31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.​

And: -

Luke 21:29-33: - 29 Then He spoke to them a parable: "Look at the fig tree, and all the trees. 30 When they are already budding, you see and know for yourselves that summer is now near. 31 So you also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. 32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation/age will by no means pass away till all things take place. 33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.​

When we consider the Greek word "genea," we should understand that it should be understood to have the meaning of an "age", i.e. the summer season, when the full harvest will be brought in during the Millennium Age.

View attachment 14414

So Jesus was referencing the Millennium Age, when he was saying that this coming age would would not pass until all that had been prophesied has been fulfilled.

The lesson to be learned from the fig tree is that from when the tree begins to bud around the time of the end of the Winter Season, until the beginning of the Summer season of the Harvesting of souls, a period of 91 plus years pass when the Millennium Age will begin.

When the Millennium Age begins, God's Everlasting Kingdom will begin here on the earth and Christ will be given dominion over allof the peoples of the earth, such that they should worship Him.

This is why I can say that the end of this present age and the start of the Millennium Age will occur within the next 25 years.

Christ will become our a priest in heaven during this time and will be assisted by the Saints who have lost their heads for their faith and they will rule from Heaven as Priests with Christ for 1,000 years.

Shalom

I really feel this is convoluted thinking--I don't mean to insult. A lot of modern prophetic thinking sees the Fig Tree as modern Israel's coming to statehood, when in reality, nothing Jesus is saying in the passage remotely resembles that.

This just seems to be an effort to extrapolate from this passage and apply it to our own times--something people are always susceptible to doing. They want *their own time* to be *THE time.* Well, I do think we live in an important, prophetic time. But to take the Fig Tree Jesus spoke of 2000 years ago and apply it to our time is a bit much.

In context it is perfectly obvious to me that Jesus was indeed applying the Fig Tree to Israel, but only in the sense that Summer was coming, not in the sense of a blessing, but more, in the sense of a drought. Fruit was coming to the tree, but it would drop. The bud would appear, but it would not produce. The child was soon to being born, but the birth would be a miscarriage.

Jesus positively said that Israel *in his own generation* would be destroyed, both Jerusalem and the temple. Jewish religion would end. This was an extremely important prophecy, since it brought 1500 years of Law to an end, which the Jews at the time thought was an eternal covenant, and unbreakable covenant, an agreement that could always be atoned for.

But this covenant was meant to be *replaced,* and not perpetuated. This prophecy was based on Daniel 9, the prophecy of the 70 Weeks. In that prophecy, the 70th Week saw the Messiah cut off. And once the 70 Weeks were completed, the very temple Daniel had foreseen as being restored would once again be desolated. It remained for Jesus to fulfill eternal redemption, not by perpetuating the Law and the temple, but rather, by no longer requiring redemption ceremonies and legal machinations. Forgiveness was simply by his word and by his atoning death.

All of this happened in Jesus' time, and none of it was reserved for the endtimes. The Fig Tree withered and died. I do believe Israel's restoration as a State in 1948 is prophetically significant. But they are not going to be restored by the Law. No, they are unworthy and will be restored by the mercy of Christ alone. We should not read into Jesus' reference to the Fig Tree what is not there, but should rely on the actual context, in my humble opinion.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Fig Tree withered and died. I do believe Israel's restoration as a State in 1948 is prophetically significant
The 'fig tree' prophecy does apply to the establishment of the Jewish State of Israel. Proved by how they have budded and blossomed, but do not bear fruit. As in their successful and prosperous nation, but no fruit of the Spirit of God is forthcoming. Matthew 3:8-10
No, they are unworthy and will be restored by the mercy of Christ alone.
They are unworthy and far from restoration, they will be virtually wiped out. Isaiah 22:1-14, Zephaniah 1:1-18, Amos 2:4-5
Only a remnant, who have accepted Jesus now; will be saved. Romans 9:27

Reactions: Stumpmaster

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 'fig tree' prophecy does apply to the establishment of the Jewish State of Israel. Proved by how they have budded and blossomed, but do not bear fruit. As in their successful and prosperous nation, but no fruit of the Spirit of God is forthcoming. Matthew 3:8-10

They are unworthy and far from restoration, they will be virtually wiped out. Isaiah 22:1-14, Zephaniah 1:1-18, Amos 2:4-5
Only a remnant, who have accepted Jesus now; will be saved. Romans 9:27

We certainly have some agreement on that. On another note, are you unable to access bibleforums.org? I haven't been able to go there for a week now.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A very interesting conversation. Could God save everyone if He wanted to?

Can God make a rock so big that He couldn't lift it? This is a logical problem. No, God cannot save people if He wished that those people under a certain set of circumstances will not choose for Him. He certainly did not set it up for people to fail. But He did set it up so that once people had failed that people would come under conditions in which they choose against God.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can God make a rock so big that He couldn't lift it? This is a logical problem. No, God cannot save people if He wished that those people under a certain set of circumstances will not choose for Him. He certainly did not set it up for people to fail. But He did set it up so that once people had failed that people would come under conditions in which they choose against God.
2 Thessalonians 2:13 (NKJV)
13 ... God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth,

Let God be God. He will anyway.

Reactions: Randy Kluth

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Same; no access for over a week now. That site seems to have multiple problems.

Romans 9:22-23 ....some 'vessels' are made for destruction.....

It could be one of the posters is particularly adept at inserting malicious code. Some of them are hotheads. And I don't think the owners have the financial resources to keep fighting it.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Same; no access for over a week now. That site seems to have multiple problems.

Romans 9:22-23 ....some 'vessels' are made for destruction.....
Revelation 20:10 (NKJV)
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The beast was mentioned this post. I will try to explain it to you. The beast has seven heads, ten horns and upon the horns crowns. John was told that the seven heads were seven kings. Five have already ruled at the time John wrote revelation. One, being the sixth was ruling. That was the Roman Empire. After its reign one more would come. The Ottoman Empire defeated the roman’s last stronghold. They ruled until the suffered the lost of WW1. The beast ends at that time. And eighth king will rise and revive the beast again. The eighth king receives power from ten nations. Now the beast is those seven kingdoms that ruled on this earth. And it is written that the number of the beast is 666. The number 666 first appeared with the Babylonian empire. It represented their worship. They worshipped the creation rather then the creator. All these kingdoms had the same form of worship. So understand the beast is a set of kingdoms.

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Everything is Done Very Soon, God's Judgment becomes the light that shines from the faithful (A BIG NOTHING, but God glorifying), and humanity just dies off in the short 40 or less year it has to global death.............generationally speaking, after the associations to god's cyclical behavior disappear, that is simply the hand we are given, this will be resolved very soon) (back to topic)

*********(a judgment or mercy from god is a benefit, not having anything "articulant" on the subject is a measure from god) (that is the Law)

1. Seven SEALS ==== INVALIDATES ==== Mark of the Beast 666
(the golden calf controversy of, inhumanity/uncleanness, the broken commandments)

2. Two Witnesses ==== INVALIDATES ==== "200,000,000 Clothed in White"
(joseph controversy of sin/suicide pleasure, in which egypt and jacob were driven out of isreal)

3. Babylon/Dead Flesh Fornication ==== INVALIDATES ==== "1000 Year Kingdom"
(King David and the Temple in Jerusalem, in which suicide pleasure, with many unclean people and wives of solomon, destroyed the promise and the temple)

The Lord's Body is Holy, the Son of Man is Holy, mankind is just not entitled to anything other then the rotting of the body!
The Answer is pandemic/plague..........God did this several times in the gospel, where nothing significant took place, just the rotting of people's bodies............can this happen today, the answer is yes..............all the legal evidences, and prophecies, are just about expired, the point of action..........some dramatic evolution or change, just in the pandemic alone, answer the question about the end of time.

Anything else is resolved faithfully, humanity is not entitled to be witness of anything articulate, this is resolved soon (if it isn't already).

The Reasonable doubt assumption, is that we have evidences of a pending action, but after that, the faithful assumption is that god has done everything he has intended to do, even if its close to nothing!!!!!!!!!!!

1. No Rainbow, indicating the difference of the Earth and the Promise (white throne)
2. No Ensign of Nations According to Isaiah
3. No New Jerusalem, or Special Signs on Earth/Field/Activities

Curtailed into prayer for the faithful, as humanity dies, blind and dumb!!!!!!!!!! (all resolved soon) (the last piece of true evidence was missing flight 370, not a big deal, for the faithful, to have little to nothing in judgment or mercy)

(rabies or a form of it is the projection, just what we have not may or may not be enough for god for the final rebuke) (so we have to wait, and everything is resolved soon literally in a small number of days weeks)

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
God knows everything. He always has.
Proverbs 16:4 (NKJV)
4 The LORD has made all for Himself, Yes, even the wicked for the day of doom.

No!, that's not true at all... He does not know whom will choose Him, except for His elect whom He ordained before the beginning of this earth.

He also did not in no way form or fashion, create evil. satan became that way ,hence the reason for the second earth age we living in now, with a third to come.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No!, that's not true at all... He does not know whom will choose Him, except for His elect whom He ordained before the beginning of this earth.

He also did not in no way form or fashion, create evil. satan became that way ,hence the reason for the second earth age we living in now, with a third to come.
Your god isn't omniscient? God of the Bible is.

Psalm 147:5 (NKJV)
5 Great is our Lord, and mighty in power; His understanding is infinite.

Guess you missed this:
13 ... God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth,

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Everything is Done Very Soon, Version 2) (dead flesh accusation)

Joshua 10:11 ==== Mark of the Beast 666 (natural unified field expression body)
Joshua 10:12 ==== 200,000,000 Quota to Assist in the Transition (off world)
Joshua 10:13 ==== 1000 Year Kingdom (allowances for earth, limited)

Isaiah 38:8 ==== Mark of the Beast 666 (leonardo da vinci's tetrahedron)
Isaiah 38:9 ==== 200,000,000 (voynich manuscript, "women/dove like miracles/body")
Isaiah 38:10 ==== 1000 Year Kingdom (flower of life, zero point energy)

Mark 9:7 ==== Mark of the Beast 666 (Jesus rode a Donkey)
Mark 9:8 ==== 200,000,000 (Jesus was Married, Small Womenlike Miracles)
Mark 9:9 ==== 1000 Year Kingdom (Jesus left Clothing in his Tomb)

Translated to Nostradamus
(there was going to be an immediate jewish holocaust in those days, but they said, because God was taking an action, that would have to be the solution, cyclical behavior, but nothing else in those days, thus some papers were published...........remember.............the saved are taken out of humanities worthless cesspool)

Epistle to Henry II
After that Antichrist will be the infernal prince again, for the last time. All the Kingdoms of Christianity will tremble, even those of the infidels, for the space of twenty-five years. Wars and battles will be more grievous and towns, cities, castles and all other edifices will be burned, desolated and destroyed, with great effusion of vestal blood, violations of married woman and widows, and sucking children dashed and broken against the walls of towns. By means of Satan, Prince Infernal, so may evils will be committed that nearly all the world will find itself undone and desolated. Before these events, some rare birds will cry in the air: Hui, Hui [Today, today] and some time later will vanish.

Halley's Comet 1986 + 25 Years to Sirius Axis Alignment 2011
(hui) Space Ship Oumuamua, 2300 of Daniel (sirius alignment)
(hui) Space Ship Borisov, "1260 + 1260" (to covid 19) (galactic alignment)
TODAY TODAY VANISH Missing Flight 370 to Third Space Ship MABUS
(1290 + 1335 of Daniel from the VANISH === 5/21/2021) (jupiter alignment)

After this has endured for a long time, there will be almost renewed another reign of Saturn, and golden age. Hearing the affliction of his people, God the Creator will command that Satan be cast into the depths of the bottomless pit, and bound there. Then a universal peace will commence between God and man, and Satan will remain bound for around a thousand years, and then all unbound.

1. Mark of the Beast 666 (dead flesh, unified field, natural design)
2. 200,000,000 God's Mercies to Assist in the Transition
3. "1000 Year Kingdom"

(Until God reacts it is Heresy to say that God would not take an Action, the reasonable measurement for said claim is expiration very soon, in that case, the argument is for the faithful only, and the rotting bodies of humanity) (this is about the law, not about heresies)
The survival rate is exceedingly low, for humanity with the unified field in the bodies natural design, I would guess, only 10 to 20 percent of humanity would survive, in what was the original intended design for the body.................I am taking into account this accusation with god, and also providing mercy, and giving the freedom to the people to follow my law accordingly.

I am not doing genocide or racism specifically, but being profitable with god, genocide and racisim is the law, for, the ignorance or pride with my testimony or god's testimony, and that is not acceptable, nonetheless, god's mercies for a witness, and the revealing of mercy and judgement is where god wants to see the son of man position, which is to say a "high priest", not a "politician", "dictator", or, "general".

Edward Leedskalnin, did just about everything right, and that included the ultimatum, "present me with a solution for the jews and minorities", or, "the controversy will be resolved with the people of this land". (this would kill 80 to 90 percent of the usa's population............nonetheless............I suspect they will do what I want, divide this country, remove jews and minorities from it, the rest will die, I'll see about that, the full learning of what is to be done is soon, at the resolution of testimony, and family, for the son of man. Very Soon.

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Your god isn't omniscient? God of the Bible is.

Psalm 147:5 (NKJV)
5 Great is our Lord, and mighty in power; His understanding is infinite.

Guess you missed this:

So what's the purpose of this life , take it you think it's a game . I don't serve a God like that .

God did chose certain people ,that's why they were found justified before the foundation of this world , they are the only ones without freewill.

Where may I ask do you think you were before being born? Do you feel you came into existence at birth?