Adam and Eve Were Replacements for a Previous Couple Who Died

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Christians are generally 'told' that Adam and Eve were the first Humans, however a careful study of the Book of Genesis reveals that this is incorrect. Adam and Eve were NOT the first Humans. But how can this be? People all over the world have been reading the Bible for centuries. How is it possible that so many got it wrong? The answer is simple.

Christians are TOLD to change certain words in Genesis to make said words fit a false narrative. And since most Christians never bother to double check what they are told, the false narrative has continued.

So, what are the words that are changed and what is the narrative? That is what this thread will reveal. We will begin with a verse that many are familiar with…

Genesis 2:17
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

The two words that are changed are either ‘day’ or ‘surely die’. Depending on the false narrative, the word ‘day’ becomes ‘a thousand years’, or the phrase ‘surely die’ becomes 'spiritually die’ and sometimes 'begin to die'...

Surely Die.png

Shockingly, most Christians have absolutely no problem with this whatsoever. This is ironic because altering the Word of God is a serious offense…

Revelation 22:18-19
"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

As far as I know, I am the only Christian on the planet that does not add or take away from Genesis 2:17. I simply believe what the verse says. And, because of this, I have been richly blessed with the correct understanding of how Man was created. What is this understanding?

God originally created a Man and a Woman *before* Adam and Eve. This original Man and Woman *died* after partaking the Forbidden Fruit, just as God warned. Not only did it happen in less than twenty-four hours, but it was also a real physical death. As a result, God had to recreate them. The new couple are what we now know as Adam and Eve.

So, tell me... Which alteration to the Word of God do you believe and teach?
  1. Day = 'One Thousand Years'
  2. Surely Die = 'Spiritual Death'
  3. Surely Die = 'Begin to Die'
And... is there anyone here who has not added or taken away from Genesis 2:17? I would like to hear from you.

There is one more verse that is altered to complete the false narrative. More on this later.

Last edited:

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is one more verse that is altered to complete the false narrative. More on this later.​

Another verse that Christians have absolutely no problem altering to match the 'Official Narrative' is Genesis 2:4...

Genesis 2:4
"These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens"

Once again, the word 'day' is changed. Popular choices include...
  • 'Back in the day'
  • 'Six days'
  • 'Eons of time'
Note that the word 'day' supposedly means 'one thousand years' in Genesis 2:17, but now it means something different. Talk about moving the goal post!

Is this the proper, responsible way of handling the Word of God? If the answer is yes, then why is it OK to change words to make a verse say something it does not? Where is this taught in Scripture?

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hahaha! That’s a good one …

bless you …how clever you are to be “the only one “ who knows the real truth …
This made my day :D

Hi Helen. Thank you for posting.

So which words do you alter in the verses provided to make it say what you want?

Reactions: Jim B

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A question arises...

What do you suppose would happen if we did NOT take away from, and add unto, the Word of God?

Answer...

We would discover an incredibly beautiful story of Love and Salvation that was hidden from the world long ago through deception.

Beware! The Truth will be painful to many on this forum. Those with wickedness in their Hearts will fail God's Love I.Q. test. They will do anything they can to keep the false narrative of 'God is hate' going. There is money to be made in lies. Power corrupts. Be prepared.

Reactions: Jim B

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Genesis Creation Account comes to us in two parts...
  • Genesis 1
  • Genesis 2
Genesis 1 gives an overall view of the events that occurred. Genesis 2 adds more details. There is an issue, however.

There are those that claim that Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 contradict each other. Why? Because of the changes and alterations mentioned previously. Fortunately, there are no contradictions if we simply believe what the verses teach. Observe...

Genesis 1:9-10
"And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good."

The above verse describes the creation of Earth.

Thus, Earth was created on the Third Day.

What else happened? To answer that we need to go to Genesis 2 for the 'fine print'...

Genesis 2:4
"These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens"

As we can see in the above verse, Genesis 2:4 begins on the Third Day. That was the *day* that God made Earth. Everything is now ready for God to create the first form of Life.

To further illustrate that we are on the Third Day, we have another Witness...

Genesis 2:5 (New Living Translation)
"
Neither wild plants nor grains were growing on the earth. For the LORD God had not yet sent rain to water the earth, and there were no people to cultivate the soil."

Perfect. Nothing was growing and no Life existed. So, what happened next? What was the first form of Life that God created on Day 3?

Genesis 2:7
"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

And there we have it. Man was the first form of Life, created on the Third Day. There should be no doubt whatsoever now.

Any questions? :coffee:

Reactions: Mr E

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there we have it. Man was the first form of Life, created on the Third Day.

Now we know why Jesus rose on the Third Day...

1 Corinthians 15:4
"And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures"

The First Adam rose on the Third Day. Jesus is the Last Adam, and he also rose on the Third Day.

1 Corinthians 15:45
"And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit."

Notice that there was a 'First Adam'. This means that there were more than one.

Which Adam did God create on the Sixth Day? Was it the First Adam or the Second Adam?

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there we have it. Man was the first form of Life, created on the Third Day.

After God created the First Adam on the Third Day, the next thing God made of course were plants, trees, etc...

Genesis 2:8
"And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed."

Again...

Man was created first, then plants afterwards.

Now, at this point, the First Adam was all alone. No fish, birds or other animals existed. Poor First Adam. Not a problem...

Genesis 2:18
"And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him."

Thus, God proceeded to make fish, birds and animals...

Genesis 2:19
"And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof."

We are now finally on the Sixth day.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m guessing this is so outrageous that hardly anyone entertained your absurd assertion!

God originally created a Man and a Woman *before* Adam and Eve.

Pray tell how you figure?

Even hypothetically agreeing with your scripture twisting…

:rolleyes:

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @Michiah-Imla Welcome to the thread.

How do you interpret Genesis 2:17?
  4. Other?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

4. Other?

It really doesn’t matter.

Just plainly reading the narrative in Genesis shows no clue in the slightest in what you present in the OP.

How do you come to your private interpretation?

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are now finally on the Sixth day.

Now for the famous verse where God creates Ishshah...

Genesis 2:22
"And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man."

Notice that the word 'Eve' is nowhere to be found. That is because God did not make Eve at this time. In fact, the name 'Eve' does not show up until much later in Genesis 3, after the Fall.

So, who did God create? Her name is Ishshah...

Strong's Hebrew: 802. ishshah
Definition: Woman, Wife, Female

Strong's Hebrew: 802. נָשִׁים (ishshah) -- woman, wife, female

Ishshah was the original Woman that no one ever talks about. Ishshah's story has remained hidden for thousands of years... until now.

Previously, we learned that whenever God creates a new form of Life, Adam has to give it a name...

Genesis 2:19
"And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof."

Thus, the First Adam gives the new Living Creature a name...

Genesis 2:23
"And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."

And there we have it. The First Woman was named 'Ishshah' not 'Eve'.

Last edited:

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there we have it. The First Woman was named 'Ishshah' not 'Eve'.

So, what happened to the First Adam and his Wife Ishshah?

They died of course!

Remember?

Genesis 3:6
"And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat."

Did God lie? Of course not! So why do all of you here teach that he did?

God said to the First Adam that he would 'surely die' on that very day. And do you know what? That is precisely what happened!

Their dead bodies are now lying on the ground. They have returned to the Dust from which they came.

Last edited:

St. Joseph

Apr 30, 2023
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Christians are generally 'told' that Adam and Eve were the first Humans, however a careful study of the Book of Genesis reveals that this is incorrect. Adam and Eve were NOT the first Humans. But how can this be? People all over the world have been reading the Bible for centuries. How is it possible that so many got it wrong? The answer is simple.

Christians are TOLD to change certain words in Genesis to make said words fit a false narrative. And since most Christians never bother to double check what they are told, the false narrative has continued.

So, what are the words that are changed and what is the narrative? That is what this thread will reveal. We will begin with a verse that many are familiar with…

Genesis 2:17
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

The two words that are changed are either ‘day’ or ‘surely die’. Depending on the false narrative, the word ‘day’ becomes ‘a thousand years’, or the phrase ‘surely die’ becomes 'spiritually die’ and sometimes 'begin to die'...

Shockingly, most Christians have absolutely no problem with this whatsoever. This is ironic because altering the Word of God is a serious offense…

Revelation 22:18-19
"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

As far as I know, I am the only Christian on the planet that does not add or take away from Genesis 2:17. I simply believe what the verse says. And, because of this, I have been richly blessed with the correct understanding of how Man was created. What is this understanding?

God originally created a Man and a Woman *before* Adam and Eve. This original Man and Woman *died* after partaking the Forbidden Fruit, just as God warned. Not only did it happen in less than twenty-four hours, but it was also a real physical death. As a result, God had to recreate them. The new couple are what we now know as Adam and Eve.

So, tell me... Which alteration to the Word of God do you believe and teach?
And... is there anyone here who has not added or taken away from Genesis 2:17? I would like to hear from you.

There is one more verse that is altered to complete the false narrative. More on this later.
Sounds like nonsense to me. I will go with KJV. If wrong God wouldnt allow it to be printed.

Reactions: Nancy

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will go with KJV.

The KJV does not contradict the OP. The First Man was created before plants and animals...

Genesis 2:5
"And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground."

St. Joseph

Apr 30, 2023
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The KJV does not contradict the OP. The First Man was created before plants and animals...

Genesis 2:5
"And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground."
Bible says nothing of people before Adam. You have to make it up.

Reactions: Nancy and Jim B

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

4. Other?
Satan was lying. Any new age esoteric pagan occult teaching that entertains the idea that the soul is immortal, is also a lie.
People who die are asleep, awaiting the resurrection. Some, those who are friends with Jesus, will be resurrected at the second coming and will be given eternal life. The rest who do not know Jesus will be raised at the end of the 1000 years to be judged and condemned, then destroyed in the lake of fire. They will never rise again. They will be surely dead.

Reactions: Cassandra