(Adultery) C.I. Scofield And Dispensationalism's Foundations

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand the context that they don't.
You cant provide one scripture that teaches a pre-trib rapture, because they dont exist

Is all we see is claims made without scripture, because there aren't any

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Once again the whole pre-trib platform is built upon escaping, and your response just proves my claim

So you disagree with scripture: at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you disagree with scripture: at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.”
No pre-trib rapture exist in scripture, it's a fabricated fairy tale of man, namely John N. Darby 1830's and C.I Scofields reference bible 1909, being the foundations of this teaching

The sealed church will be present on earth and divinely protected, only this who God prepares will be martyred

It's going to be 3.5 years of plagues upon a wicked world, and the (Two Witnesses) seen in Revelation 11 will rule the world, a complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
You cant provide one scripture that teaches a pre-trib rapture, because they dont exist

See post #62
And provide me with a scripture that proves pre trib false

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
No pre-trib rapture exist in scripture, it's a fabricated fairy tale of man, namely John N. Darby 1830's and C.I Scofields reference bible 1909, being the foundations of this teaching

The sealed church will be present on earth and divinely protected, only this who God prepares will be martyred

It's going to be 3.5 years of plagues upon a wicked world, and the (Two Witnesses) seen in Revelation 11 will rule the world, a complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

The Darby notion is just propaganda and is the most trite and illogical thing I've ever seen.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See post #62
And provide me with a scripture that proves pre trib false
Provide me a scripture that shows pre-trib is true, you cant because they dont exist

Like the many others that claim a pre-trib rapture, all claims and no scripture

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011

But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Thessalonians 5:8‭-‬9 NIV

The context is reguarding the tribulation in the verses before 8-9

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Darby notion is just propaganda and is the most trite and illogical thing I've ever seen.
To deny that Darby is the modern father of the pre-trib rapture is propaganda

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Provide me a scripture that shows pre-trib is true, you cant because they dont exist

Like the many others that claim a pre-trib rapture, all claims and no scripture

I've given you two scriptures and you've given me none.
The score is 2-0

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Thessalonians 5:8‭-‬9 NIV

The context is reguarding the tribulation in the verses before 8-9
Your scripture provided dosen't even suggest a pre-trib rapture, it's your "imagination" in speculation and assumption that claims such

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The score is 2-0
The church will be present on earth and be eyewitnesses of the tribulation and second coming of Jesus Christ, just as scripture teaches below

Luke 21:25-28KJV
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The score is 2-0
Scripture teaches the church will be eyewitnesses of the (Man Of Sin) antichrist being revealed on earth, pre-trib teaches the church wont be present to witness this, but will be raptured away before the revealing

2 Thessalonians 2:1-3KJV
Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Your scripture provided dosen't even suggest a pre-trib rapture, it's your "imagination" in speculation and assumption that claims such

For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.
2 Thessalonians 2:7‭-‬8 NIV

That is the Holy Spirit being taken who indwells believers they go with him.

Score 3-0

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
The church will be present on earth and be eyewitnesses of the tribulation and second coming of Jesus Christ, just as scripture teaches below

Luke 21:25-28KJV
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Wrong and out of context that is speaking to the Jews not the church. Try again.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath
I believe it was already addressed in this thread that Wrath is not Tribulation. If not, my mistake. There are so many of these similar threads.

Wrath is the LAST DAY destruction of the world by God. Tribulation is the period prior that every Christian will endure, or won't. There will be no rapture prior, or during, the Trib.

No Christian will "suffer Wrath."

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.

Score 3-0
There are two types of people who read the Bible.

1. Those who read it to find support for their existing beliefs and those things they desire to be true.
2. Those who read it to find absolute Truth about what is, what was and what is to come.

It's becoming clear you are of the first lot.

And you were already given FIVE verses from Jesus' mouth that contradict Pre Trib. You dismissed them. So it's at least 5-0. You're losing.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I believe it was already addressed in this thread that Wrath is not Tribulation. If not, my mistake. There are so many of these similar threads.

Wrath is the LAST DAY destruction of the world by God. Tribulation is the period prior that every Christian will endure, or won't. There will be no rapture prior, or during, the Trib.

No Christian will "suffer Wrath."

That is the pre wrath view. Noted.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Score 3-0
You scripture provided dosent even suggest a pre-trib rapture, once again it's in your imagination in assumption, as you desire to see a pre-trib rapture that's non-existant

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong and out of context that is speaking to the Jews not the church. Try again.
Its speaking to saved believers filled with Gods Spirit, that are persecuted for the name of Jesus Christ (Church)

Luke 21:15-17KJV
15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the pre wrath view. Noted.
No. It's not a VIEW. It's scripture.

Immediately after the tribulation, Jesus will return...
Matthew 24:29
... on the LAST DAY of the world.
John 6:39, 40, 44, 54; 11:24; 12:48

Refusing to accept the Truth of scripture that is repeatedly presented to you doesn't support your case that Pre-Trib is legit.

It exposes you as brainwashed and deluded.