(Adultery) C.I. Scofield And Dispensationalism's Foundations

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
There are two types of people who read the Bible.

1. Those who read it to find support for their existing beliefs and those things they desire to be true.
2. Those who read it to find absolute Truth about what is, what was and what is to come.

It's becoming clear you are of the first lot.

And you were already given FIVE verses from Jesus' mouth that contradict Pre Trib. You dismissed them. So it's at least 5-0. You're losing.

Nope, you're wrong about lumping me into that camp I don't even want to argue this topic but the bias posters have an agenda. I am a newcomer to this thread. The earlier parts of the thread If 5 scriptures are there no one has replied to my posts with relevant scripture except for one that I saw is out of context.
Reply with those 5 scriptures then.

Score
3-0

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
No. It's not a VIEW. It's scripture.

Immediately after the tribulation, Jesus will return...
Matthew 24:29
... on the LAST DAY of the world.
John 6:39, 40, 44, 54; 11:24; 12:48

Refusing to accept the Truth of scripture that is repeatedly presented to you doesn't support your case that Pre-Trib is legit.

It exposes you as brainwashed and deluded.

You're hatred seething out of you reveals the fruit of the spirit at work with your views.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Its speaking to saved believers filled with Gods Spirit, that are persecuted for the name of Jesus Christ (Church)

Luke 21:15-17KJV
15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

Nice try.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Just re-posted 'em for the 2nd time.

There are actually SIX, but Jesus Himself states it FIVE times within them.
John 6:39, 40, 44, 54; 11:24;12:48

The verses provided don't contradict the pretrib view. Try again.

Score:
3- 0

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The verses provided don't contradict the pretrib view. Try again.

Score:
3- 0
Then you don't have a clue what a Pre Trib is.

Those reading along, hoping you will convince them of Pre Trib, won't be inspired by your lack of knowledge of the subject. Your agenda has fallen flat.

Reactions: Truth7t7

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Calling someone "brainwashed and deluded"
As you put it is not hateful?
By their fruit you shall know them.
Nope.

It's not an insult at all.

It's a diagnosis.

If you've convinced yourself of something that there is no rational evidence for, you are deluded.

If somebody convinced you of such, you are brainwashed.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Then you don't have a clue what a Pre Trib is.

Those reading along, hoping you will convince them of Pre Trib, won't be inspired by your lack of knowledge of the subject. Your agenda has fallen flat.

I'm not the one with an agenda I have avoided this argument for years because its divisive, however I was forced into it by truth7 and those needing to argue. One of them has no pre trib in their avatar and I'm the one with an agenda? Ha.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm the one with an agenda?
By the way you're ignoring all the scripture presented to you from God's Word?

Absolutely.

It's God's Words you are rejecting. Not ours.

And you are doing it without even CONSIDERING the scriptures. That means you have an agenda and aren't willing to listen to reason because you aren't interested in Truth. You are only concerned with pushing your ... AGENDA.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope.

It's a diagnosis.

If you've convinced yourself of something that there is no rational evidence for, you are deluded.

I agree 100%, deluded or brainwashed, take your pick

Reactions: GEN2REV

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Nope.

It's a diagnosis.

You have an agenda to steer people away from the truth because you know shortly your assertions will be proven false when this all comes to pass.
Have a good day.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Absolutely.

And you are doing it without even CONSIDERING the scriptures. That means you have an agenda and aren't willing to listen to reason because you aren't interested in Truth. You are only concerned with pushing your ... AGENDA.
I have delivered the truth of Gods words, I'm not in for the kid's games, good luck in your attempts!

Reactions: GEN2REV

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have an agenda to steer people away from the truth because you know shortly your assertions will be proven false when this all comes to pass.
Have a good day.
No such thing as a pre-trib rapture found in scripture, it's a fabricated fairy tale of man

Last edited:

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011

Absolutely.

That is hypocritical.
I had a contextual answer for the scriptures you provided none of you have even replied to the scriptures I provided.
Total hypocracy.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
No such thing as a pre-trib rapture found in scripture, is a fabricated fairy tale of man

You respond to the pretrib how athiests respond to the gospel. With violent opposition. Shows what spirit is at work within you.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have a good day.
See you on the LAST DAY.

One way or another.

That is hypocritical.
I had a contextual answer for the scriptures you provided none of you have even replied to the scriptures I provided.
Total hypocracy.
Negative. They were ALL addressed.

They had nothing whatsover to do with a Pre Trib Rapture of the saints.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You respond to the pretrib how athiests respond to the gospel. With violent opposition. Shows what spirit is at work within you.
More false accusations.

Nobody is being violent with you. You are just refusing to listen to reason.