Afraid of Losing My Faith In God :(

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you might want to explain that to the catholic church who does not force bible classes, or even offer them.

You gonna claim that 1.2 billion catholic christians are not real, or that they should listen to 4 million anabaptist or perhaps the rattlesnake jugglers know
My friend i have been watching you on many posts . Dont expect us to take your advice .

Reactions: amadeus

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nancy would be fearful if she comprehended the reality of what ugliness really is
I highly doubt it my friend . Because there is nothing man can do to us , THAT JESUS will not be with us through it all .
Far better to suffer in this world for him , than to not truly know HIM and suffer in the next life .
IF ya really wanna know that the JESUS you follow really IS JESUS and not just the mind or what men who preach another Jesus ,
OPEN BIBLES and learn THAT JESUS . Cause out of great fear for your soul , love for you , I AM worried huge for you .
You are following ANOTHER jesus my friend . Your mind , your own thoughts and i am telling ya i see contradiction
in them , TO THE REAL JESUS . ON this path you are in grave grave danger . AND if it were not so , i would not warn you so .
And the lambs wont hear your voice my friend . YOU need to learn the JESUS of the lambs . That means BIBLES OPEN and start learning .

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I highly doubt it my friend . Because there is nothing man can do to us , THAT JESUS will not be with us through it all .
Far better to suffer in this world for him , than to not truly know HIM and suffer in the next life .
IF ya really wanna know that the JESUS you follow really IS JESUS and not just the mind or what men who preach another Jesus ,
OPEN BIBLES and learn THAT JESUS . Cause out of great fear for your soul , love for you , I AM worried huge for you .
You are following ANOTHER jesus my friend . Your mind , your own thoughts and i am telling ya i see contradiction
in them , TO THE REAL JESUS . ON this path you are in grave grave danger . AND if it were not so , i would not warn you so .
And the lambs wont hear your voice my friend . YOU need to learn the JESUS of the lambs . That means BIBLES OPEN and start learning .
Yup you are invulnerable, like superman

okeedokee

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nancy has seen more "ugliness" in human nature than she ever wanted to. The depths of depravity and evil permeates this world...but not forever, Amen.
Do you also fear no man? Because you could go to North Korea and kick kimmy or go to Iran and preach about Jesus

Have you seen a christian have his head sawed off yet today?

Do you know how often that this really happens

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yup you are invulnerable, like superman

okeedokee
I wasnt the one saying what you said yesterday . I said GOD is my strength , You said , what was it you said
Its time for what again . YOU accuse me of what you are guilty of . Go back and read your posts .
What was it i said , oh yeah , That on my own i fail , that i am weak , but in Christ i prevail .
What was it you said again . exactly . Ye see our own strength as strength , I SEE man as weak and a failure
unable to do a thing , BUT BY JESUS alone do we have any strength . A double minded man is unstable
in all his ways , and he sure does forget what manner of man he was and is . YOU cant even remember what i said
yesterday in response to what you had said concerning strength . You must come to the true JESUS .
THE ONE IN THAT BIBLE

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Should I pray to be more like you?
Not unless you want to fail . PRAY to be more LIKE CHRIST . LEARN THAT BIBLE .
I am but a man , mere dust and ash , BUT by grace i KNOW THIS , JESUS IS MY HOPE , MY STRENGTH , MY SALVATION .
But go ye and learn what that means . IT will mean , YA GONNA have to go back into that bible and learn JESUS
and the apostels doctrine well . I will pray for you . But hurry and do not tarry .

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We pray to be more like JESUS. Do you truly know Him? I am thinking not. You might know "of" Him, but it sure seems, from how and what you write on here that it is glaringly obvious that you do not not "know" Him.
Prayers for you,
nancy
Again 1.2 billion catholics are not taught to read the bible everyday, that said I do not put down those who see the need to.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We pray to be more like JESUS. Do you truly know Him? I am thinking not. You might know "of" Him, but it sure seems, from how and what you write on here that it is glaringly obvious that you do not not "know" Him.
Prayers for you,
nancy
OH SISTER that was GORGEOUS . I was typing that same thing . SPOT ON RIGHT SISTER . WE STICKING TO THE JESUS in that BIBLE

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you also fear no man? Because you could go to North Korea and kick kimmy or go to Iran and preach about Jesus

Have you seen a christian have his head sawed off yet today?

Do you know how often that this really happens
You know, the very first thing that I lost when I came to know Jesus Christ as not only my Savior but as Lord as well, was the fear of death! And, there is nothing like it! Look at what His followers endured, to the death, for Him. Would you give your life for sinners?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again 1.2 billion catholics are not taught to read the bible everyday, that said I do not put down those who see the need to.
Yeah . and i dont follow catholicism , nor the dragon . Open bibles and learn JESUS well . Follow not the voice of strangers
but follow only the voice of the great shepard . MEN and our own minds can surely deceive us . But in that bible
IS TRUTH . learn it well .

Reactions: amadeus

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not unless you want to fail . PRAY to be more LIKE CHRIST . LEARN THAT BIBLE .
I am but a man , mere dust and ash , BUT by grace i KNOW THIS , JESUS IS MY HOPE , MY STRENGTH , MY SALVATION .
But go ye and learn what that means . IT will mean , YA GONNA have to go back into that bible and learn JESUS
and the apostels doctrine well . I will pray for you . But hurry and do not tarry .
Christ does not want me to be like him, he wants me to be me and he helps me succeed

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ does not want me to be like him, he wants me to be me and he helps me succeed
That sounds like the gospel of self my friend . And if self is our god , prepare for the second death at that end .
Where on earth do you get your doctrine . cause it aint from the bible , that much is for sure and for certain .

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know, the very first thing that I lost when I came to know Jesus Christ as not only my Savior but as Lord as well, was the fear of death! And, there is nothing like it! Look at what His followers endured, to the death, for Him. Would you give your life for sinners?
I fear death and as a result I can now ride a bicycle for 50 to 100 miles.

You sound like Winston Churchill saying that we have nothing to fear but fear itself boldly spoken from under a table in a bomb shelter.

Again you can go to Afghanistan and explain your lack of fear to the Taliban, they love christians

Last edited: