Afraid of Losing My Faith In God :(

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BTW- HOME CHURCH'S, for sure!! Would love to find one. :)
Yes indeed dear sister . The lambs will have to meet in little groups soon .
This wont be slowing down sister . Only speeding up . OH but we got JESUS , and as we love to say , HE ALONE IS ALL WE NEED .

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes indeed dear sister . The lambs will have to meet in little groups soon .
This wont be slowing down sister . Only speeding up . OH but we got JESUS , and as we love to say , HE ALONE IS ALL WE NEED .

He alone will keep us strong as the world waxes worse and worse...faith faith, faith! Must be strong as iron so as to lift those who might fail and get weary in well doing, Amen.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He alone will keep us strong as the world waxes worse and worse...faith faith, faith! Must be strong as iron so as to lift those who might fail and get weary in well doing, Amen.
It may be time to stop asking of strength from the Lord, and time for us to be the strength of the Lord

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It may be time to stop asking of strength from the Lord, and time for us to be the strength of the Lord
I had to wipe my eyes twice to make sure i was reading this right .
My strength is ONLY from GOD . AND you better believe i pray daily for His strength .
By grace i learned something . I can of my own self do nothing but fail . OH BUT in Christ i can prevail .

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had to wipe my eyes twice to make sure i was reading this right .
My strength is ONLY from GOD . AND you better believe i pray daily for His strength .
By grace i learned something . I can of my own self do nothing but fail . OH BUT in Christ i can prevail .
Amen bro! The word tells us we can do NOTHING without Him. I have no problem admitting my weaknesses as, I know Who's I am and He loves me despite that. Yikes, I'm thinking our friend is not being honest here.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you turned your home into a church it would be condemned by the state
OH well . at least good doctrine from that wondeful holy bible would be taught .
Did you know i had rather be in a small house church which teaches the glorious holy bible and points to THAT JESUS
and get busted for it , dragged out , cast even in prison . Than sit in a big church that waters everything down and live as a king .
That is the truth .

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OH well . at least good doctrine from that wondeful holy bible would be taught .
Did you know i had rather be in a small house church which teaches the glorious holy bible and points to THAT JESUS
and get busted for it , dragged out , cast even in prison . Than sit in a big church that waters everything down and live as a king .
That is the truth .
You miss the point, they will raid the house and throw the people to the lions

Again

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the truth .

AMEN!

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then so be it! I fear not what "man" can do to me...
That is what the christians that were eaten by lions said. I fear, and will defend

Do you fear getting copd from wearing a mask? Millions will, already known, so do you care

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is what the christians that were eaten by lions said. I fear, and will defend

Do you fear getting copd from wearing a mask? Millions will, already known, so do you care

Your very words are showing your "fruits". And it is weird that you even call yourself a Christian. I will and have prayed for your eyes to be open to Truth. His bible is His words to us. You cannot know His character and His will without it. they are truly His words but, you do not seek Him. He say's IN HIS WORD: "He is a rewarder of them who DILIGENTLY seek Him"
Gods blessings

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your very words are showing your "fruits". And it is weird that you even call yourself a Christian. I will and have prayed for your eyes to be open to Truth. His bible is His words to us. You cannot know His character and His will without it. they are truly His words but, you do not seek Him. He say's IN HIS WORD: "He is a rewarder of them who DILIGENTLY seek Him"
Gods blessings
Well you might want to explain that to the catholic church who does not force bible classes, or even offer them.

You gonna claim that 1.2 billion catholic christians are not real, or that they should listen to 4 million anabaptist or perhaps the rattlesnake jugglers know

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gods blessings
Lambs eat of HIS WORDS . That is right sister . You sing it . Folks mock us for our love of the truth found in those scriptures .
But lambs love truth . Thus from that book we feast .