After the Devil is Cast Out

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He did not say that Satan is in heaven presently. He already said that he believes Satan was cast out of heaven when Christ was born. You have serious reading comprehension issues.
Your claim is false

It says no such thing, Jesus states Satan was cast out "Prior" to his words being spoken

Satan was upon the earth waiting to devour "The Man Child" Jesus Christ, "Before" he was born, 1+1=2 smiles!

Revelation 12:4KJV
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's your imagination "The Sons Of God" were in heaven, I present myself before the Lord on this earth in prayer at God's footstool, I am a "Son Of God"

All believers throughout time, that are led by the Holy Spirit are "The Sons Of God"

We have arrived at the conclusion, your complete argument is built upon assumptions and imaginations

John 1:12KJV
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Romans 8:14KJV
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
LOL. You can't be taken seriously. That passage from Job is talking about Satan and the other angels appearing before the Lord in heaven and that is extremely obvious. If you can't discern something simple like that, then you clearly are going to have trouble discerning anything in scripture.

You can't even see that rwb told you that he believes Satan and his angels were cast out of heaven when Christ was born. Despite him saying that to you more than once you still thought he was claiming that Satan is still in heaven presently. How can you be taken seriously when you miss such obvious things as that?

Reactions: WPM and rwb

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know what you're reading??? Satan is able to tempt Christ in the wilderness (earth) because he and his demonic angels were cast out of heaven and bound to the earth at the birth of Christ.

I've never said Satan and his angels are presently in heaven??? I've in fact stated the exact opposite. Since being cast out of heaven and bound to earth when Christ was born, Satan and his angels lost all access to the abode of God in heaven. Evil spirits are subdued by Christ's disciples through the power given them in Jesus' name. There is no more fear of the power of the enemy, nothing shall be able to hurt the disciples of Christ.
Sorry, Satan was upon the earth during Jobs temptation, he isn't omnipresent as you falsely suggest

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL. You can't be taken seriously. That passage from Job is talking about Satan and the other angels appearing before the Lord in heaven and that is extremely obvious. If you can't discern something simple like that, then you clearly are going to have trouble discerning anything in scripture.

You can't even see that rwb told you that he believes Satan and his angels were cast out of heaven when Christ was born. Despite him saying that to you more than once you still thought he was claiming that Satan is still in heaven presently. How can you be taken seriously when you miss such obvious things as that?
Sorry, "The Sons Of God" were human men, that presented themselves before the Lord on this earth

I suppose you also belive that angels had sex with humans that resulted in the Nephilim, Big Smiles!

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim is false

It says no such thing, Jesus states Satan was cast out "Prior" to his words being spoken

Satan was upon the earth waiting to devour "The Man Child" Jesus Christ, "Before" he was born, 1+1=2 smiles!

Revelation 12:4KJV
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

You omitted vs 3- the context that shows us where Satan (a great red dragon) was when he tried to destroy the man child (Christ) when He was born. While the woman fled into the wilderness (Old Covenant Church in the wilderness of earth), a war between Michael and his angels and Satan and his angels took place in heaven and Satan and his angels were cast out of heaven to the earth.

Revelation 12:3 (KJV) And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Revelation 12:4-7 (KJV) And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Revelation 12:8-10 (KJV) And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Last edited:
Reactions: WPM

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, Satan was upon the earth during Jobs temptation, he isn't omnipresent as you falsely suggest

Never said or implied Satan is omnipresent! Simply stated Biblical truth that before the birth of Christ and the war fought in heaven, Satan had access to both heaven and earth.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never said or implied Satan is omnipresent! Simply stated Biblical truth that before the birth of Christ and the war fought in heaven, Satan had access to both heaven and earth.
We Disagree, Satan was cast unto the earth before Jobs temptation, he didnt have open access to heaven as you claim

As stated when God questioned Satan at Jobs temptation, he was in the earth walking to and fro and not in heaven

We Disagree

Job 1:7KJV
7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We Disagree, Satan was cast unto the earth before Jobs temptation, he didnt have open access to heaven as you claim

As stated when God questioned Satan at Jobs temptation, he was in the earth walking to and fro and not in heaven

We Disagree

I claim nothing the Bible does not clearly say, and shown you where it is written. If you refuse to hear the Words of Scripture, there is really little more to say!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I claim nothing the Bible does not clearly say, and shown you where it is written. If you refuse to hear the Words of Scripture, there is really little more to say!
I Disagree

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Disagree

What exactly are you disagreeing with? Is it that there is little more to say? Or is it that the Bible verses I've shown you clearly show when Satan and his angels were permanently cast out of heaven when Christ was born?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is the most arrogant person I've ever seen on any of these forums. He thinks he knows everything, but he knows almost nothing.
Nothing but mostly DECEIVERS on this thread brethren.

They don't know their Bible, but only claim to know what God's Word says while they come here pushing the latest garbage lesson they learned by the crept in unawares in their particular Beth-Avens (house of vanity).

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What exactly are you disagreeing with? Is it that there is little more to say? Or is it that the Bible verses I've shown you clearly show when Satan and his angels were permanently cast out of heaven when Christ was born?
Nah... the devil was NOT cast out at the cross. You don't know what you're talking about. But Apostle Peter does know what He is talking about. (these deceivers are so EASY to trap)...

1 Peter 5:8
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion,
walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
KJV

Now did Apostle Peter say that above BEFORE or AFTER Christ's crucifixion???

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know what you're reading??? Satan is able to tempt Christ in the wilderness (earth) because he and his demonic angels were cast out of heaven and bound to the earth at the birth of Christ.
There it is again, the FALSE IDEA that Satan was cast out of heaven before Christ's crucifixion. And saying it happened at Christ's birth is an even further reach away... from Biblical truth.

Those in Christ Jesus (not these deceivers on this thread):
The Revelation 12:7-17 events about the COMING WAR IN HEAVEN when Satan and his angels WILL BE cast down to this earth in OUR earthly dimension, is about the very end of this world, and is still yet to come. So don't be deceived away from this brethren in Christ.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah... the devil was NOT cast out at the cross. You don't know what you're talking about. But Apostle Peter does know what He is talking about. (these deceivers are so EASY to trap)...

1 Peter 5:8
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion,
walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
KJV

Now did Apostle Peter say that above BEFORE or AFTER Christ's crucifixion???

I agree Davy! Which is why I did not say Satan was cast out of heaven at the cross! If you would take the time to carefully read the replies from others, you might be able to respond to what has actually been written. I partially base my argument of Satan being cast out of heaven when Christ was BORN, NOT WHEN HE DIED, on Rev 12.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There it is again, the FALSE IDEA that Satan was cast out of heaven before Christ's crucifixion. And saying it happened at Christ's birth is an even further reach away... from Biblical truth.

Those in Christ Jesus (not these deceivers on this thread):
The Revelation 12:7-17 events about the COMING WAR IN HEAVEN when Satan and his angels WILL BE cast down to this earth in OUR earthly dimension, is about the very end of this world, and is still yet to come. So don't be deceived away from this brethren in Christ.

How about surprising us here! Give us proof from Scripture for what you allege! He who alleges MUST prove, or it remains your unbiblical opinions, of which you have MANY!

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We Disagree

Job 1:7KJV
7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

The passage you quote in Job 1:7 proves that Satan had access to heaven to accuse the brethren before the cross. He came into God's presence "From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it." Hello!

A consequence of man’s fall was that it gave Satan rights and an open door to access heaven and God to accuse the people of God.

Job 1:6-11: Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it … Satan … said, Doth Job fear God for nought? Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land. But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.”

Satan held the power of accusation against the elect from the Garden of Eden right up until the cross. Satan knew the demands of God’s law, and he also knew the weakness of man and his inability to keep the law. The law was perfect and it demanded perfect obedience. Because it had not been perfectly adhered to by any man during the old covenant period the elect stood condemned before God. The devil accordingly used this as a stick to constantly bring charges against the elect before the throne of God.

Revelation 12:10 tells us that prior to the resurrection of Christ, Satan accused” the elect before our God day and night.

The enemy could bring bona-fide legal accusations against the saints on the grounds of them breaking God’s holy and eternal law.

Revelation 12 places the defeat of Satan at the resurrection/ascension: "And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."

Previous to Satan's eviction, God was Israel's God, not the Gentiles God. Satan ruled the nations. But through this casting out of Satan, after man's penalty had been paid in full, he no longer had anything to accuse the elect over. It was indeed finished! The powerful spread of the Gospel to the Gentiles lifting the deception that kept them bound. Satan was now bound. The boot was on the other foot. With the global expanse of the great commission the Gentiles now are without excuse. The ignorance is gone. The veil is lifted. The means by which God lifts deception is the preaching of the Word of God. This has now been successfully ongoing throughout the nations for 2000 years.

Of course, Christ predicted the historic and eternal downfall of Satan in John 12:31-33, shortly before the cross: “Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out. And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. This he said, signifying what death he should die.”

Christ’s life, death and resurrection were the decisive blows against Satan. His defeat has already been wrought. This passage plainly shows the powerful result of Calvary and the deep impact it had upon Satan. It shows us that Satan is now under Christ’s feet and is now subject to His Sovereign will. Satan and his minions are barred from heaven. They have been banished after they were defeated 2,000 years ago. You just have to look at the seismic difference between the condition of the Gentiles in Old Testament times and what Satan was able to do throughout the globe compared to New Testament times and you will see the mammoth victory that Jesus wrought against the kingdom of darkness through His victorious First Advent. Premillennialists reject that.

Last edited:
Reactions: jeffweeder and rwb

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree Davy! Which is why I did not say Satan was cast out of heaven at the cross! If you would take the time to carefully read the replies from others, you might be able to respond to what has actually been written. I partially base my argument of Satan being cast out of heaven when Christ was BORN, NOT WHEN HE DIED, on Rev 12.
I DID NOT MISQUOTE YOU! What you said below is a false statement. Satan was NOT cast out at Christ's birth, nor even at Christ's crucifixion which many wrongly believe John 12:31 means.

You said, and I quote:
"Or is it that the Bible verses I've shown you clearly show when Satan and his angels were permanently cast out of heaven when Christ was born?"

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about surprising us here! Give us proof from Scripture for what you allege! He who alleges MUST prove, or it remains your unbiblical opinions, of which you have MANY!
I already gave Biblical proof about Satan and his angels being cast out of the Heavenly dimension in the future by Signs that Jesus gave in His Olivet discourse WHICH ARE THE SEALS OF REVELATION 6. It's in my original post. In Rev.12:7-17 include some of those Signs of the end Jesus gave leading up to His future return, like the 5th and 6th SEALS especially.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The passage you quote in Job 1:7 proves that Satan had access to heaven to accuse the brethren before the cross. He came into God's presence "From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it." Hello!
"Omnipresent God" spoke to Satan who was at God's footstool, your claims Satan had access to God's throne in heaven is false and laughable

Isaiah 66:1KJV
Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Omnipresent God" spoke to Satan who was at God's footstool, your claims Satan had access to God's throne in heaven is false and laughable

Isaiah 66:1KJV
Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

As you do, you did not address what I wrote. As has been highlighted by other posters, you seem to have an inability to address other people's arguments. You duck around them and simple repeat what you have been taught.

Address the biblical evidence presented that forbids your speculations.

Reactions: rwb