After the Devil is Cast Out

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even the STONES would speak out God's Truth and you wouldn't be able to stop it. I suggest you pray to The Father through His Son to cast out the evil spirit that is in you that would cause you to say such a thing, in Christ Jesus' name, amen.

You are way out of order!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly! Before being cast out of heaven when Christ was born, and bound to this earth Satan had the ability to go back and forth from heaven to earth.
I Disagree

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Disagree

We know without doubting that Satan and his angels had access to heaven before the birth of Christ. And through Job we also know that Satan walked upon the earth before the advent of Christ. So I don't know what exactly you disagree about?

Job 1:7 (KJV) And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly! Before being cast out of heaven when Christ was born, and bound to this earth Satan had the ability to go back and forth from heaven to earth.
He was able to accuse believers before the Lord in heaven before that.

Rev 12:10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

But, Paul indicated that no one (that would include Satan) can accuse us anymore.

Romans 8:33 Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. 34 Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.

Reactions: rwb

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, you're definitely already deceived, and you even act... like you WANT to be deceived by Satan. What n2thelight said is Scripture, not well wishing.
Do you even think before you speak? He wants to be deceived by Satan? Really? Why do you go to such extremes like this? No one here wants to be deceived by Satan. That's a ridiculous claim. Are you incapable of having an adult discussion without childish insults? I'm starting to think that you're just not capable of that. You have apparently chosen to be an immature child for the rest of your life who is not able to have civil discussions with others.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even the STONES would speak out God's Truth and you wouldn't be able to stop it. I suggest you pray to The Father through His Son to cast out the evil spirit that is in you that would cause you to say such a thing, in Christ Jesus' name, amen.
You are out of control. You should be ashamed of yourself. What you should be praying for is forgiveness for judging another believer. No believer would have an evil spirit in them. That is nonsense! Grow up!

Matthew 7:1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

• Love
Reactions: rwb and WPM

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are out of control. You should be ashamed of yourself. What you should be praying for is forgiveness for judging another believer. No believer would have an evil spirit in them. That is nonsense! Grow up!

Matthew 7:1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

He is full of bitterness because he has no answer to the Amil arguments. All he has is vicious ad hominem. Listen to how he engages with Amils:

Well, you're definitely already deceived, and you even act... like you WANT to be deceived by Satan.

I suggest you pray to The Father through His Son to cast out the evil spirit that is in you that would cause you to say such a thing, in Christ Jesus' name, amen.

Don't listen to that Amillennialist baloney brethren

the Amillennialist liars only pull single verses out of The Bible to TRY... and trick you with! And it's VERY obvious they are telling LIES easy to see for those who actually READ their Bible!

“You are a fake.”

“Vanity.”

“The Amill position is in support of Satan's working of a one-world government.”

“I have countered the baloney your Amill false believes.”

“This is hilarious.”

"Hogwash -- all of it!"

"Balderdash!”

"more hot air!"

"You need to repent to Jesus and ask Him forgiveness for denying His Word."

“What you're asking is just silly.”

“you need to get real, and stop those silly vague questions that only serve as attempted traps, like "are you still beating your wife?"

“I ain't easy prey like you're used to.”

“why not admit the charlatans you heed failed to prepare you for that”

Last edited:

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is full of bitterness because he has no answer to the Amil arguments. All he has is vicious ad hominem. Listen to how he engages with Amils:
Take away his insults and what is left? Nothing. If he was really so confident about what he believes then why can't he just share what he believes calmly without all the hostility and childish insults? I think deep down he knows we are right and he hates that. He will believe what he wants to believe no matter how much evidence is shown to disprove it.

Reactions: rwb and WPM

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We know without doubting that Satan and his angels had access to heaven before the birth of Christ. And through Job we also know that Satan walked upon the earth before the advent of Christ. So I don't know what exactly you disagree about?

Job 1:7 (KJV) And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
Satan was on the earth during Jobs time, I disagree with your claim he and his angels had access to heaven "Before" the birth of Jesus

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think deep down he knows we are right and he hates that. He will believe what he wants to believe no matter how much evidence is shown to disprove it.
I agree with your observation on the poster however, one doesn't want to throw rocks in a glass house

I say the same of those that follow reformed, preterist eschatology, they know that their 70AD Jerusalem fulfillment is a farce, and they deny scriptural truth in maintaining their belief

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan was on the earth during Jobs time, I disagree with your claim he and his angels had access to heaven "Before" the birth of Jesus

How could Satan be cast out of heaven when Christ was born if he had no access to heaven before the birth of Christ?

Reactions: Spiritual Israelite

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where was Satan in this scenario:

Job 1:6 One day the angels came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came with them. 7 The Lord said to Satan, “Where have you come from?” Satan answered the Lord, “From roaming throughout the earth, going back and forth on it.”

How can you say that Satan and his angels didn't have access before the birth of Jesus when this passage indicates that they all presented themselves before the Lord at that time, which was obviously in heaven and was obviously long ago and well before the birth of Jesus?

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with your observation on the poster however, one doesn't want to throw rocks in a glass house

I say the same of those that follow reformed, preterist eschatology, they know that their 70AD Jerusalem fulfillment is a farce, and they deny scriptural truth in maintaining their belief

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord
No one asked you for your opinion on this. Why should anyone take you seriously in light of the current discussion where you can't even recognize that Satan and his angels had access to heaven before Jesus was born? If you can't even understand something simple like that, what can you understand? Not much, apparently.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How could Satan be cast out of heaven when Christ was born if he had no access to heaven before the birth of Christ?
Once Again and Again

Revelation 12:3-9 is a double "Recap" of events that had been fulfilled

Satan didn't tempt the Lord in the wilderness 40 days/nights and jump into heaven as you suggest

Jesus below states he beheld Satan cast out of heaven, and you want to claim Satan is in heaven presently "Really"

Luke 10:18KJV
18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once Again and Again

Satan didn't tempt the Lord in the wilderness 40 days/nights and jump into heaven as you suggest

Jesus below states he beheld Satan cast out of heaven, and you want to claim Satan is in heaven presently "Really"

He did not say that Satan is in heaven presently. He already said that he believes Satan was cast out of heaven when Christ was born. You have serious reading comprehension issues.

Reactions: WPM and rwb

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can you say that Satan and his angels didn't have access before the birth of Jesus when this passage indicates that they all presented themselves before the Lord at that time, which was obviously in heaven and was obviously long ago and well before the birth of Jesus?
It's your imagination "The Sons Of God" were in heaven, I present myself before the Lord on this earth in prayer at God's footstool, I am a "Son Of God"

All believers throughout time, that are led by the Holy Spirit are "The Sons Of God"

We have arrived at the conclusion, your complete argument is built upon assumptions and imaginations

John 1:12KJV
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Romans 8:14KJV
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once Again and Again

I don't know what you're reading??? Satan is able to tempt Christ in the wilderness (earth) because he and his demonic angels were cast out of heaven and bound to the earth at the birth of Christ.

I've never said Satan and his angels are presently in heaven??? I've in fact stated the exact opposite. Since being cast out of heaven and bound to earth when Christ was born, Satan and his angels lost all access to the abode of God in heaven. Evil spirits are subdued by Christ's disciples through the power given them in Jesus' name. There is no more fear of the power of the enemy, nothing shall be able to hurt the disciples of Christ.

Reactions: WPM