Age for first ear piercings?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Age for first ear piercings?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d As @Pearl said a while ago, this forum has quite a bit of heavy stuff and threads sometimes which a just a teeny bit more lighthearted do not come amiss also.

So from what you said on the other thread about your new tattoos, you also got an ear piercing at the same time?

Yes on my upper outer earlobe. It was a 16 gage needle, not like the sewing needles used when I was 12...........lol
It hurt !!!!!!!

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes on my upper outer earlobe. It was a 16 gage needle, not like the sewing needles used when I was 12...........lol
It hurt !!!!!!!
@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d Sounds like your tattoo parlor also does piercings; often they have both services available.

It's not always the same person that does the piercings as that does the tattooing, though.

Most tattoo parlors that do piercings prefer to use needles rather than the gun; especially when it's cartilage being piercing, the needle can do a cleaner cut than a gun, and there is less danger of the cartilage being split.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the parlor offered both services done by 2 different ppl.
Oh it looked like a fish hook ....a huge fish hook she used free hand..........lol

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes the parlor offered both services done by 2 different ppl.
Oh it looked like a fish hook ....a huge fish hook she used free hand..........lol
@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d So....(and you'll see why I mention this)....had you been waiting and planning as long for the extra ear piercing as you did for the tattoos?

Sounds like they all happened together because it was all convenient for you in the same establishment, anyway...

Last edited:

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
"In the name of their Imperial Highnesses King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella we have come to civilise you heathens and stop your piercing nonsense"

heath-apocalyptoC.jpg

heath-apocalyptoA.jpg

Last edited: