Age for first ear piercings?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Age for first ear piercings?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't you do Christmas? That's when Jesus was born. :)
No it isn't
Jesus was born during the feast of Tabernacles. That's why Mary and Joseph found no room at the Inn.
In the Fall.
December 25th is a Pagan Holiday created by Rome to celebrate, their god,
Though December 25 is the day Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, the date itself and several of the customs we've come to associate with Christmas actually evolved from pagan traditions celebrating the winter solstice. ... "In ancient Rome there was a feast called Saturnalia that celebrated the solstice.

Deu 4:19 And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.
Deu 4:20 But the LORD hath taken you, and brought you forth out of the iron furnace, even out of Egypt, to be unto him a people of inheritance, as ye are this day.

I left that all behind a long time ago.
Hugs

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@April_Rose For those who do, of course...

(You voted '15 or less'; does this maybe mean you wish you had had them done when you were around that age? :)

Actually I had them pierced when I was around fifteen but I don't have them pierced anymore.

No it isn't
Jesus was born during the feast of Tabernacles. That's why Mary and Joseph found no room at the Inn.
In the Fall.
December 25th is a Pagan Holiday created by Rome to celebrate, their god,
Though December 25 is the day Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, the date itself and several of the customs we've come to associate with Christmas actually evolved from pagan traditions celebrating the winter solstice. ... "In ancient Rome there was a feast called Saturnalia that celebrated the solstice.

Deu 4:19 And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.
Deu 4:20 But the LORD hath taken you, and brought you forth out of the iron furnace, even out of Egypt, to be unto him a people of inheritance, as ye are this day.

I left that all behind a long time ago.
Hugs

Ah,.. I see.

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yeah it was too much work lol
@April_Rose Everyone is different, right? :)

Important to concentrate first and foremost on the inward and spiritual. Which is indeed Scriptural to do.

But some ppl are not concerned about having any earrings at all. Others will get at least 2 pairs of holes put in, which seems to be the very wide custom for many...

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I don't have any studs. All my earrings are dangle to one degree or another.
From back, @Pearl Although there is a classic simplicity about studs for the lobes, there is indeed something special about the pendants which are long and swing constantly; I have given my wife pearl-style pendant earrings. Some ppl do prefer pendants to hoops; something classy about long dangles.

Reactions: Pearl