Agnostic at heart

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FatalMoves

Feb 9, 2019
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I’ll confess with you. I’ll start.
When my wife and I were very young we were sexually active when dating,and conceived a child. Due to fear and our very young age we decided to murder(abort) our child. I committed murder
So you need God for annul your sins? You know it's not likely you will stop making mistakes.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It sounds like it is important for you to prove God’s existence Agnostic.....

I am a Christian and honestly, proving God’s existence is not important to me at all. He/She either exists or he/she doesn’t.....in either case, i am still devoted to perfecting my love for others, which requires a life time of practice - sanctification. God existence could be my private delusion, but i will die a lover regardless.

Reactions: Nancy and Acolyte

FatalMoves

Feb 9, 2019
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia

I am a Christian and honestly, proving God’s existence is not important to me at all. He/She either exists or he/she doesn’t.....in either case, i am still devoted to perfecting my love for others, which requires a life time of practice - sanctification. God existence could be my private delusion, but i will die a lover regardless.
We exist in a universe with so much going on. I'm told it's all about love? How so?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
So you need God for annul your sins? You know it's not likely you will stop making mistakes.
Imo if one actually were to have to confess something seven times in one day, that seventh confession would be particularly difficult, almost comical? Which is I guess why most Christians strenuously avoid it? And go for "repentance" instead? A horrible, Catholic concept imo, "rebound" is likely a much better term.

Reactions: Nancy

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands

All of our definitions of God are prolly private delusions anyway huh

Reactions: Acolyte and aspen

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bc "two men in a bed" are in a homospiritual relationship that cannot self-examine?
Byrd you are hard to follow. It’s like trying to find manure in a bucket of crap, but I keep digging, because I have faith it’s in their. Seems your position is we could comfortably smeer all that man knows on a head of a pin.

Reactions: Dave L