Aliens/nephillim at miami mall???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not odd at all. There's a difference between getting a good quality video of your family opening presents on Christmas morning, vs getting a good quality video of a chaotic event happening 200 yards away in the darkness, while driving.
Except there were lots of others closer. So hundreds of people around, and no video or pictures. I'm going to say the same thing, I don't buy it.

Much love!

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Huh?! English or not, you're wasting your time with your silly video. It's a shadow silly!

Get back to serious Bible study.
You said to use common sense, and I explained to you how I am using common sense, but then you either didn't understand or completely ignored my point. If you're not genuinely interested in discussing the matter, then why did you chime in? Only to tell people how silly they're being? If that's your opinion, then you should at least be able to back it up.

How is it silly to see that the official story makes no sense? How is it silly to say that there were no ambulances called in for what they tell us what a fight, and no firetrucks called in for what they tell us were fireworks? How is it silly to say that diverting every single police officer in the city, from whatever they may have been doing, and whatever other important crimes may have been occurring at the time, to go and break up a fight between a bunch of kids makes absolutely no sense. How is that silly? I'm making valid points here, and you're not, so if anybody's being silly here it's you.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Common sense precludes me from believing that 100 cop cars plus helicopters are called out to arrest four youths with fire crackers, as is the official story. It also precludes me from believing that a firecracker call would bring out zero fire trucks, or that a fight call would bring out zero ambulances. It further precludes me from believing that dozens of different people from all walks of life, and in fact from different parts of the world, would all decide, for no reason at all, to make up the exact same story, at the exact same time.

So yes, we should use our common sense, and recognize that the official story makes no sense, and that something happened at the mall that day.
There are always gov followers. Whatever government decreed as truth,it is truth.

Fear to think outside the prescribed box.
The, you'll believe it when you see it mentality supressesses any chance of thinking in terms of, I'll see it when I believe it.
And yet many of the former claim to believe in an invisible spirit that loves them. Because men aligned with a government wrote text that assured them this is true.

I've seen unexplained things,as have others. I know government officials who were friends before employees of our uncle Sam. They talk about things they would lose their pensions over if it became known. Or,their lives.

Now,we are suppose to believe government is opening former highly classified files on UFOS so that the public can be informed.
Sure.

We're suppose to believe the beam that erupted from the Martian surface years ago in the last NASA live feed ever,and due to this event, that knocked the Mars lander out of landing orbit was actually ice crystals in the live feed camera lens.
Bull!
Those who watched this saw that beam flash from the surface. And then a white beam came right at the camera we were watching via live feed. Next thing we know,black and white snow. The feed dropped.

The Shoemaker Levy comet was next in line to be "live streamed" to viewers.
No. Instead we saw the reaction of NASA scientists as they watched their monitors and watched the live comets impact on Jupiter's surface.

Ancient cultures across our globe recorded encounters with "Watchers", aliens,etc...

Some even recorded our beginning as a species being due to these beings.

The Sumerians "Enuma Elish", predates Genesis. Noah's ark is predated by the Mesopotamians Epic of Gilgamesh.

Nay Sayers don't erase history.Indeed,there is no reason to try to change minds that cannot see.

Reactions: Freedm

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Get back to serious Bible study.
Know ye not that we will judge angels? (1 Corinthians 6:3)
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. (Jude 1:6)

The Spirits of the Nephilim are the demons that roam the earth, from the one called Legion cast out by Christ into the herd of swine, to those cast out by the apostles in their ministry who came upon the Sons of Sceva after they tried casting them out without the Spirit in them.

Whether this incident is of the Nephilim or just "teenagers throwing fireworks" Is the reason I posited the question in the Post. To me there are way too many peculiarities in the events to prove the MSM story line..... Those who have dug into this know this to be the case. I will ask you, when you saw a fight at school did you run away or go and watch? Or You see kids throw fireworks do you run away in absolute fear????

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fact of the matter is, that the Alien storyline will be used to explain the release of the fallen angels before their judgment.... Aliens, ancient aliens, that is the hoax.... why is it that modern UFO sightings began in Earnest in 1947? Could that be tied to Israel being decreed a nation again as per prophecy?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said to use common sense, and I explained to you how I am using common sense, but then you either didn't understand or completely ignored my point. If you're not genuinely interested in discussing the matter, then why did you chime in? Only to tell people how silly they're being?
Seems there is always a troll, conspiracy deniers.

The government has been caught lying so many times, it’s now CONSPIRACY FACT.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Freedm

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said to use common sense, and I explained to you how I am using common sense, but then you either didn't understand or completely ignored my point. If you're not genuinely interested in discussing the matter, then why did you chime in? Only to tell people how silly they're being? If that's your opinion, then you should at least be able to back it up.

To tell you that you are wasting your time on this worthless news.

How is it silly to see that the official story makes no sense? How is it silly to say that there were no ambulances called in for what they tell us what a fight, and no firetrucks called in for what they tell us were fireworks? How is it silly to say that diverting every single police officer in the city, from whatever they may have been doing, and whatever other important crimes may have been occurring at the time, to go and break up a fight between a bunch of kids makes absolutely no sense. How is that silly? I'm making valid points here, and you're not, so if anybody's being silly here it's you.

Hardly. :)

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Know ye not that we will judge angels? (1 Corinthians 6:3)
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. (Jude 1:6)

Incorrect.

Actually it says we will judge MESSENGERS. The translators wrote that we will judge angels as if we will actually judge celestial beings.

1st Corinthians 6:3
  • "Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?"

The word "angels" is the Greek word "messengers" in the ORIGINAL autographs. So actually it reads, "Know ye not that we shall judge messengers?" Angel is an anglicized transliteration of [agelos], meaning messenger, and is decided "NOT" what the Greek (or Hebrew) word translated angel means. Why would we be judging angelic beings in heaven, God says we will be judging the 12 tribes of Israel. They are not angelic beings, they are the congregation of God's People. Not the Hollywood theories or your church traditions of chubby angelic beings with wings. Just "messengers" of God or "messengers" of Satan.

The Spirits of the Nephilim are the demons that roam the earth, from the one called Legion cast out by Christ into the herd of swine, to those cast out by the apostles in their ministry who came upon the Sons of Sceva after they tried casting them out without the Spirit in them.

False! The Bible does not specifically say that. The legion is not "spirits of Nephilim." You make it up, because you do not know how to read Scrpture or compare Scripture with Scripture.

Whether this incident is of the Nephilim or just "teenagers throwing fireworks" Is the reason I posited the question in the Post.

Oh brother. Do you honestly think Nephilim was involved in Miami?

To me there are way too many peculiarities in the events to prove the MSM story line..... Those who have dug into this know this to be the case. I will ask you, when you saw a fight at school did you run away or go and watch? Or You see kids throw fireworks do you run away in absolute fear????

Firework gone wrong.

Think people would stay nearby and watch? Of course, they run away in fear. LOL.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually it says we will judge MESSENGERS.
The word "angels" is the Greek word "messengers" in the ORIGINAL autographs. So actually it reads, "Know ye not that we shall judge messengers?" Angel is an anglicized transliteration of [agelos], meaning messenger, and is decided "NOT" what the Greek (or Hebrew) word translated angel means. Why would we be judging angelic beings in heaven, God says we will be judging the 12 tribes of Israel. They are not angelic beings, they are the congregation of God's People. Not the Hollywood theories or your church traditions of chubby angelic beings with wings. Just "messengers" of God or "messengers" of Satan.
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. (Hebrews 13:2)

You obviously have never had contact with the demonic world.... They must not be interested in oppressing you, which should make you ask why..... For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (Ephesians 6:12)

I Have encountered those demons fought against them, been oppressed by them, talked to them as they try to rationalize their fallen state, because they know the saints will judge them in the end.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
False! The Bible does not specifically say that. The legion is not "spirits of Nephilim." You make it up, because you do not know how to read Scrpture or compare Scripture with Scripture.

There are a lot of things the Bible doesn't tell us, but regarding the spirits of Nephilim, this tidbit comes from the book of Enoch.

15.8 And now, the giants, who were born from body and flesh, will be called Evil Spirits on the Earth, and on the Earth will be their dwelling.
15.9 And evil spirits came out from their flesh, because from above they were created, from the Holy Watchers was their origin and first foundation. Evil spirits they will be on Earth, and 'Spirits of the Evil Ones' they will be called.
15.10 And the dwelling of the Spirits of Heaven is Heaven, but the dwelling of the spirits of the Earth, who were born on the Earth, is Earth.
15.11 And the spirits of the giants do wrong, are corrupt, and attack, and fight, and break on the Earth, and cause sorrow. And they eat no food, do not thirst, and are not observed.
15.12 And these spirits will rise against the sons of men, and against the women, because they came out of them in the days of slaughter and destruction.

Reactions: Ziggy

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't understand your position. Are you of the belief that the government does not lie to the people?

I am not part of this world or need to worry about the government, Area 51, etc. Don't get distracted by conspiracy theories, paranormal activities, or a walking 10-foot-tall shady man. Focus on the Scripture and the Great Commission. Selah!

Last edited:

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are a lot of things the Bible doesn't tell us, but regarding the spirits of Nephilim, this tidbit comes from the book of Enoch.

15.8 And now, the giants, who were born from body and flesh, will be called Evil Spirits on the Earth, and on the Earth will be their dwelling.
15.9 And evil spirits came out from their flesh, because from above they were created, from the Holy Watchers was their origin and first foundation. Evil spirits they will be on Earth, and 'Spirits of the Evil Ones' they will be called.
15.10 And the dwelling of the Spirits of Heaven is Heaven, but the dwelling of the spirits of the Earth, who were born on the Earth, is Earth.
15.11 And the spirits of the giants do wrong, are corrupt, and attack, and fight, and break on the Earth, and cause sorrow. And they eat no food, do not thirst, and are not observed.
15.12 And these spirits will rise against the sons of men, and against the women, because they came out of them in the days of slaughter and destruction.

The book of Enoch is NOT part of the Bible so I won't deal with it if I were you. It is anything but FICTION. Therefore, that would be like trying to put out a well-thought-out rebuttal to the writings concerning the god Thor and his great hammer. It is just that ridiculous. Like Ezekiel's wheel is a spaceship, or the pyramids of Egypt built by extraterrestrials. That is what non-human beings mating with humans are. This is way out of the Christian realm! We deal with actual Scripture issues and let the scientists and historians give credence to fantasies like those!

That is also why God exhorts us not to interpret scripture by anything "man" says outside the written Scripture. It doesn't matter whether it is John Calvin, The Encyclopedia Britannica, the Westminster Confession, the book of Enoch, or Josephus. Let God be true and every man a liar. Yet man has continued to make the exact same mistakes throughout "Biblical" history, in that he is always attempting to define God's word by the words of men, by Church traditions or by secular historical writings.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. (Hebrews 13:2)

You obviously have never had contact with the demonic world.... They must not be interested in oppressing you, which should make you ask why..... For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (Ephesians 6:12)

I Have encountered those demons fought against them, been oppressed by them, talked to them as they try to rationalize their fallen state, because they know the saints will judge them in the end.

No, no, no. God is not talking about the angles as some celestial being here! As I explained before, the angels in Greek are MESSENGERS and God is talking about His people as messengers! Human messengers! Please read the context!

Heb 13:1-5
(1) Let brotherly love continue.
(2) Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
(3) Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body.
(4) Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
(5) Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

You took a single verse out of context and claimed that we may entertain actual angels (or demons). Seriously? Sigh...

No, you need to READ the context or even whole chapter of Hebrews 13! The chapter is talking about one of our primary duties of the Church is HOSPITALITY. And especially toward strangers that might come in, which (unaware to us) might be a saved Elect of God. Not literal angels! In other words, these strangers who come into the CHURCH may be chosen to be messengers of God, and you are unaware of their predestination. No one knows who the elect are, so how would we deny someone entrance (as opposed to membership) into the Church? Just because they say they are Christian? If that is the criteria, then Jim JOnoes could be allowed in, the Pope, and Hitler, but not the curious man who wanted to learn more about God? That whole premise is foreign to me. If someone wants to attend church and is not abusive or disruptive, there is no Godly reason to forbid them. Charity (Agape love) starts at home. Thus we are not to be forgetful to entertain strangers in God's House who happen to also be Brother or Sister in the Lord, and finish them with all needful accommodations. For thereby, some have entertained Messengers unawares. Indeed, the parable of the good Samaritan comes to mind. Look it up in the Bible instead of watching too many movies about the supernatural.

Good night!

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jde 1:14
And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

Well, the book of Enoch may not be part of the canonical bible. But there are NT references to the writing of Enoch.
And it is written that Enoch walked with God. Enoch is also written of in the book of Jasher.
The Book of Jasher isn't canonical either but it is mentioned in the OT texts.
Jos 10:13
And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

Just because the books aren't included doesn't mean they aren't inspired by God. It just means man left them out.

If the books are mentioned in the Bible should they not be considered then?

Have you read or listened to either of them?
I listen to them on Youtube.
I believe The book of Enoch is about 4 hours long maybe more. And the book of Jasher is in 5 parts I think they equal something like 16 hours or more.
Gives you a little bit more detail to the words that are recorded in the bible. It doesn't change them, it just gives more detail.
But you wouldn't know that if you haven't taken the time to at least listen.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can we just blame it on Trump, like everything else and have done with it??

It would be much easier that way and we could get on with other things.
LOL
Hugs

• Haha