Aliens/nephillim at miami mall???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, this is how I interpet devils as in Jesus casting out devils.
Malady:
  1. A disease, disorder, or ailment.
  2. An unwholesome condition.
    "the malady of discontent."
  3. A physical disorder or disease
This reminds of that the world believes the devil's greatest lie, that he does not exist.

Have you ever seen a demon? I have seen them many times. They present like an orb.

1705501973250.png

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This reminds of that the world believes the devil's greatest lie, that he does not exist.

Have you ever seen a demon? I have seen them many times. They present like an orb.

View attachment 40129
No I never have seen one, or an orb for that matter.
But yes I do believe in the devil, but he don't have horns and a pitchfork and a tail.

He is the spirit of rebellion and disobedience, like the bible says.

1Sa 15:23
For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.
Eph 2:2
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Rev 18:2
And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

foul spirited and hateful.

I see the characteristics of the spirit. Not an actual physical manifestation of the "devil"
Although a lot of people in the world have these same characteristics. I would say we are living in Babylon today.
And it's getting worse all the time.

I never seen these orbs though. And I live in the woods so I got so many trees around I barely see the stars.

Hugs

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, sister @Ziggy ....angels (which are messengers) are not people. And people can be messengers, but they are not angels. It might help to listen to some teachings that go into the original languages to reveal who the angels (sons of God) are.

Here in Job chapter 28, we can see that the sons of God (the angelic beings) were created before man/humanity and were present and observing as God created the earth.

Job 38:1-7
[1]Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
[2]Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
[3]Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
[4]Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
[5]Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
[6]Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
[7]When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So, this is how I interpet devils as in Jesus casting out devils.
These are the things like anger, hatred, envy, greed, uncontrollable nastiness, unsatiable sexual appetite for unsavory things.
These would be the demons that I interpret that were being cast out.
I've thought about this too, but how does that jive with the demons being asked to go into the pigs, and then the pigs running off the cliff?

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

View attachment 40129
That picture, looks exactly like what I saw on my security cameras last week. They were only visible using night vision mode. As soon as I turned on the porch light, forcing the camera out of night vision mode, these things were invisible. Turned the light back off, and they were once again visible on the video feed. They were also invisible to the naked eye. But by what reasoning do you assume they are demons?

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Government has a lot of technology things like project bluebeam that can project images that look real time.
They are setting us up to accept a lie of alien invasion.
They been pushing this narrative for awhile now and they getting ready to unleash it on the world.
It sounds like you're saying these reports must be fake, because the government is able to fake them. Is that your logic?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is an example of demonic possession.

There is a difference in the lust of the flesh that exists in fallen flesh, and demonic possession.

Mark 5:1-13
[1]And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.
[2]And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
[3]Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:
[4]Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.
[5]And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.
[6]But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,
[7]And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
[8]For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.
[9]And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.
[10]And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country.
[11]Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding.
[12]And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.
[13]And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.

Sister, notice the underlined words. Jesus cast the spirits out? He didn't cast the man out of the man. He would be dead..Lol
He cast the entities out that had taken up residence in a man's body and was taking over his actions, even his mouth/words. Notice, the entities used the man's voice/mouth to speak ..."My name is Legion, for WE ARE MANY." That wasn't the man speaking, but demonic entities making use of the man's body. You know when a person is possessed because they will do all sorts of vile things. Often, you will see changes in the facial features and especially the eyes. When there are many demons in a person, there will often be one "leader" ....one who is like a strongman. So that one will speak up and the speak for the whole group.

When Jesus cast them out, they were sent into the swine/pigs. Now ....if it was just the man's sinful acts, Jesus could have just led him to salvation and said, "Go, and sin no more." But the man needed deliverance. And there would've been no need to send negative aspects of a man's humanity into swine. lol NO ....they were actual entities separate from the man.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that's us.
Hmm okay..

Rev 2:26
And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
Rev 2:27
And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
Rev 2:28
And I will give him the morning star.

Jhn 1:12
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Rom 8:14
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Rom 8:29
For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
Jer 1:5
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
Rom 9:20
Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

I believe we are all hmm angels in a way. We are spirits in a material world.
I believe this.

When Jesus says that he will say, "I never knew you" , does that mean that some of us didn't come from there, but from the seed of the devil?

I believe we came from heaven, are given time to live in this material world, to try us and let us experience a material life. But when that time is over, we return from whence we came.
And those that are pre-destined to return are those that came from him and return to him.
And yet Jesus speaks of other sheep. And I believe those are the ones that were the seed of the devil but converted and repented and will also return to God.
All things come from him and return to him. All things. That includes us.

I believe we've been here before... a few times.

[4]Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

Maybe we were right there in heaven singing and praising God.
Are we able to understand this?
Because that IS the question God poses to Job.

Declare, if thou hast understanding....
Eph 5:17
Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

Jhn 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Luk 20:35
But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that
world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
Luk 20:36
Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

I believe the angels in heaven are the unborn. Either they have already come and attained eternal life, or they are yet to come throughout generations.

I believe Revelation is the beginning and Genesis brings the details of how the spirits fell from heaven to the earth and became man.
The rest of the bible are the testimonies of angels in the fashion of men on earth trying to get back home.

I believe we are the Angels good or bad. And we came from God and we return to God.
Amen
Hugs

Reactions: Freedm

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That picture, looks exactly like what I saw on my security cameras last week. They were only visible using night vision mode. As soon as I turned on the porch light, forcing the camera out of night vision mode, these things were invisible. Turned the light back off, and they were once again visible on the video feed. They were also invisible to the naked eye. But by what reasoning do you assume they are demons?
It's not an assumption. Besides my own personal experience, others have identified these as demons.

My experience is that during the worst times of my life, I began to see 3 orbs, both at home and work. I was an enemy of Christ at the time. I sensed they were divine Beings and told my boss who was a born again Christian. He asked what feeling I get when they appear.

Not really thinking about it, I did an experiment the next time they appeared, which was at a hotel room. I felt blank, a void, the absence of emotion. I reported this to my boss.

I can't say he freaked out but he was very concerned. Knowing I was an unbeliever, he begged me to invoke Jesus name to command them to go away and never return.

I did as he asked. I never saw the orbs again. This is my testimony.

Reactions: Freedm and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've thought about this too, but how does that jive with the demons being asked to go into the pigs, and then the pigs running off the cliff?
Because the carcass isn't important it's the spirit that needs saving.
What happened to the demons after they jumped of the cliff?
They drowned. But spirits don't die, so where did they go?

1Ti 6:9
But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.
Mat 8:32
And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.

Mat 7:6
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Isa 65:3
A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick;
Isa 65:4
Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels;

I guess you could say, you are what you eat?

speaking of food.. bbs
Hugs

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"It sounds like you're saying these reports must be fake, because the government is able to fake them. Is that your logic?"

absolutely

That's not good logic. You're literally saying "I'm able to produce a fake video of a possum, therefore all possums are fake".

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please start a new thread. This topic always bothered me and I'd like to discuss it without hijacking this thread.

Thanks!

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's not an assumption. Besides my own personal experience, others have identified these as demons.

My experience is that during the worst times of my life, I began to see 3 orbs, both at home and work. I was an enemy of Christ at the time. I sensed they were divine Beings and told my boss who was a born again Christian. He asked what feeling I get when they appear.

Not really thinking about it, I did an experiment the next time they appeared, which was at a hotel room. I felt blank, a void, the absence of emotion. I reported this to my boss.

I can't say he freaked out but he was very concerned. Knowing I was an unbeliever, he begged me to invoke Jesus name to command them to go away and never return.

I did as he asked. I never saw the orbs again. This is my testimony.
I wouldn't say that's definitive, but thanks for your testimony.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"It sounds like you're saying these reports must be fake, because the government is able to fake them. Is that your logic?"

That's not good logic. You're literally saying "I'm able to produce a fake video of a possum, therefore all possums are fake".
Nope, I'm saying the government is able to make fake images and people can film them and think they are real.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Jesus says that he will say, "I never knew you" , does that mean that some of us didn't come from there, but from the seed of the devil?
No, He is referring to those who trusted in their good works rather than placing their trust in Him and His finished work on the cross. Notice that those who Jesus is speaking to will immediately start reciting all their own good works as if that is what will merit their entrance into the kingdom of God. "Jesus, didn't we do all these great works in Your name?" And there, you see exactly where they had placed their trust. They had a relationship with self, pride, self righteousness ...the flesh ....rather than in Christ alone.

Notice what Paul says here .....
Galatians 3:1-7
[1]O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
[2]This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
[3]Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
[4]Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain.
[5]He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
[6]Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
[7]Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

Paul actually used the word "bewitched" because there is an entity, a spirit, of pride and self righteousness. There are no works that can save us except for believing on Jesus Christ and His work on the cross.

John 6:28-29
[28]Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
[29]Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

If we are "me-focused" and not Christ-focused, we can do nothing. We will sink in the waves and be overcome ...we can only walk .....by faith ....eyes on Jesus!! Lord, help us! As soon as we begin to put our trust in our own goodness, we have left the faith. But those folks, very well may have never surrendered their lives and hearts to Christ ...because when we come to Him, and we see our sins and know that we cannot save ourselves ....we know it's only through Him, that we can be saved. If we say we have no sin, we're calling God a liar.

1 John 1:8-10
[8]If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
[9]If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
[10]If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

We can't even be forgiven and cleansed if we have not admitted our need for cleansing and acknowledged that we can't save ourselves ....we need a Savior. BEWARE ....those who make boasts in their flesh, and all their good works! That person has never come and fallen at the feet of Jesus and repented of their sins. They are their own "god." And one day, He will say ..... "Depart from me, you who work iniquity. I never knew you."

When we place our faith in Christ alone, we are covered by His blood. And we become a new creation in Christ. THEN, we are sons of God. In the OT, btw, NO ONE ....not one person/human being ....is called a son of God except for the angelic beings who were created before man. Remember, the sons of God shouted for joy when they saw God's creation. That happened before mankind was created, @Ziggy. In the NT, we are given the "power to become" the sons of God through faith in Christ. In the NT, Adam is referred to as a son of God because he was created sinless in the garden, by God's hands. And he had no earthly parents. We become a new creation .....a work of God's hands in our inner man, when we place our faith in Christ.

We can trust HIM ...we cannot trust in self. There is none good but God. (And Jesus IS God, btw.) One day, a man cane to Him calling Him, "Good Master." Jesus didn't say He wasn't God. But He did turn that question on the man and ask, "Why do you call me good?" He wanted to get to the man's true belief. Did he believe Jesus was God? Only God is good. (So many try to turn that into something it isn't.)

Anyway ..... I've written a lot. And there is so much more on this subject. My brain was running references faster than I can type them.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, I'm saying the government is able to make fake images and people can film them and think they are real.

The technologies they have are so far advanced....

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe we are all hmm angels in a way. We are spirits in a material world.
Were you there when God laid the foundations of the earth? Who was it that shouted for joy to see God's creation? It wasn't Adam. It wasn't any man. Think about it, sister.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, He is referring to those who trusted in their good works rather than placing their trust in Him and His finished work on the cross. Notice that those who Jesus is speaking to will immediately start reciting all their own good works as if that is what will merit their entrance into the kingdom of God. "Jesus, didn't we do all these great works in Your name?" And there, you see exactly where they had placed their trust. They had a relationship with self, pride, self righteousness ...the flesh ....rather than in Christ alone.

Notice what Paul says here .....
Galatians 3:1-7
[1]O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
[2]This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
[3]Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
[4]Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain.
[5]He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
[6]Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
[7]Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

Paul actually used the word "bewitched" because there is an entity, a spirit, of pride and self righteousness. There are no works that can save us except for believing on Jesus Christ and His work on the cross.

John 6:28-29
[28]Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
[29]Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

If we are "me-focused" and not Christ-focused, we can do nothing. We will sink in the waves and be overcome ...we can only walk .....by faith ....eyes on Jesus!! Lord, help us! As soon as we begin to put our trust in our own goodness, we have left the faith. But those folks, very well may have never surrendered their lives and hearts to Christ ...because when we come to Him, and we see our sins and know that we cannot save ourselves ....we know it's only through Him, that we can be saved. If we say we have no sin, we're calling God a liar.

1 John 1:8-10
[8]If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
[9]If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
[10]If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

We can't even be forgiven and cleansed if we have not admitted our need for cleansing and acknowledged that we can't save ourselves ....we need a Savior. BEWARE ....those who make boasts in their flesh, and all their good works! That person has never come and fallen at the feet of Jesus and repented of their sins. They are their own "god." And one day, He will say ..... "Depart from me, you who work iniquity. I never knew you."

When we place our faith in Christ alone, we are covered by His blood. And we become a new creation in Christ. THEN, we are sons of God. In the OT, btw, NO ONE ....not one person/human being ....is called a son of God except for the angelic beings who were created before man. Remember, the sons of God shouted for joy when they saw God's creation. That happened before mankind was created, @Ziggy. In the NT, we are given the "power to become" the sons of God through faith in Christ. In the NT, Adam is referred to as a son of God because he was created sinless in the garden, by God's hands. And he had no earthly parents. We become a new creation .....a work of God's hands in our inner man, when we place our faith in Christ.

We can trust HIM ...we cannot trust in self. There is none good but God. (And Jesus IS God, btw.) One day, a man cane to Him calling Him, "Good Master." Jesus didn't say He wasn't God. But He did turn that question on the man and ask, "Why do you call me good?" He wanted to get to the man's true belief. Did he believe Jesus was God? Only God is good. (So many try to turn that into something it isn't.)

Anyway ..... I've written a lot. And there is so much more on this subject. My brain was running references faster than I can type them.
Im not in disagreement with everything you said.
Hugs

Reactions: TLHKAJ