All cultures accepted...except the Southern.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I'm going by what I've heard others in the group say and I tried kratom and it was useless. But I deal with very high levels of pain. Maybe it would work for people with milder pain. Eating is a physiological mechanism that I don't think is hampered by pain.

How do your friends make it through the border check with all those prescriptions?

Some people have turned to heroin - but that's a risky way to go. You never know what it has in it, and you may get caught and entangled in the legal system, and our legal system is so corrupt today I don't trust it. The group I'm in is comprised of law-abiding people, many with professional careers that they've worked very hard for. I think that any dealer would know not to approach anyone in it. They do get approached by journalists looking for people willing to say that they became a drug addict after a doctor prescribed them something for pain. It may make one wonder why they're trying to put this propaganda out there. The news is all owned so many times the truth gets buried underneath the lies. It's actually been proven that the opioid epidemic is not caused by prescriptions, but by illegal drugs flooding through the border from Mexico and through the mail from China. The CDC actually came out and admitted to fabricating statistics. Why would they want to do this?
well I'm from Florida and I saw the lines out the pill clinic door so not entirely buyin that sorry. The oxycodone family are getting pounded with lawsuits. i mostly agree wi the reporters myself bro. opium output in Ghanistan has gone from like 10-90% under our watch? c'mon. The family takes the heat for the little arrangement with Unca Sam and has to give 10% of their profits back in lawsuits, cost of doing bidness, yawn. Much better ways to address pain imo, even chronic pain. Heal.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was completely oblivious to politics through the Obama years - and from what I learned I'm glad I was. I read that he's singled out for being the head of the U.N.

This is the first I've heard of issues on the horizon between the races. I don't experience this personally so don't know much about it. I write to a black prisoner, my father's best friend was a black man, and to me, trouble between the races is "manufactured." It does bother me that more blacks serve time in prison and if I was a black mother I would be scared to death of any interactions with police. I know a lot of people were against Colin Kaepernick but I give him credit for raising awareness and not backing down. What's going on is evil. There are many upright police but mentally unhealthy ones attain to positions of power and grossly abuse it. I know there is an illuminati war on whites and they're getting insane with it. It's like they're trying to destroy masculinity and paint every white as entitled. And the pied pipers are usually actors and actresses.

You're a perfect picture of the problem.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well I'm from Florida and I saw the lines out the pill clinic door so not entirely buyin that sorry. The oxycodone family are getting pounded with lawsuits. i mostly agree wi the reporters myself bro. opium output in Ghanistan has gone from like 10-90% under our watch? c'mon. The family takes the heat for the little arrangement with Unca Sam and has to give 10% of their profits back in lawsuits, cost of doing bidness, yawn. Much better ways to address pain imo, even chronic pain. Heal.

Liar. Florida is not an outlying island.

Stranger

Reactions: Enoch111

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's unfair for anyone to accuse someone of that. It's a way to shame people into silence. That's what they did with Obama - anytime you criticize him you're accused of racism. If you want the border secured you're labeled a racist. It's so unfair.

Quit worrying about the 'unfair'. Understand they don't give a crap about 'fair'. They play the 'fair' game in your own country to gain advantage over you. And they do because you want to play 'fair'.

Stranger

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going by what I've heard others in the group say and I tried kratom and it was useless. But I deal with very high levels of pain. Maybe it would work for people with milder pain. Eating is a physiological mechanism that I don't think is hampered by pain.

How do your friends make it through the border check with all those prescriptions?

Some people have turned to heroin - but that's a risky way to go. You never know what it has in it, and you may get caught and entangled in the legal system, and our legal system is so corrupt today I don't trust it. The group I'm in is comprised of law-abiding people, many with professional careers that they've worked very hard for. I think that any dealer would know not to approach anyone in it. They do get approached by journalists looking for people willing to say that they became a drug addict after a doctor prescribed them something for pain. It may make one wonder why they're trying to put this propaganda out there. The news is all owned so many times the truth gets buried underneath the lies. It's actually been proven that the opioid epidemic is not caused by prescriptions, but by illegal drugs flooding through the border from Mexico and through the mail from China. The CDC actually came out and admitted to fabricating statistics. Why would they want to do this?
@Soverign Grace

They’re making it difficult for the genuine people in pain, I got through surgery a few months ago, and the Percocet got me through, I was given a months supply, used it per Doctor’s directions and didn’t get hooked.

This is all BS, they’re just making it harder for the people who need it, the dope fiends can get it anytime they want.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The South owes a tremendous lot to the KKK of the reconstruction period. They were white men willing to fight and protect their families and way of life. The North knows it which is why it continues it's war against the Southern white people.

And no man represents the Southern white man better than Nathan Bedford Forrest. So they, the Northern power, will pull all stops to label him as evil to the core. How stupid. What propaganda. And Christians buy into it. Unbelievable.

Stranger
Hi Stranger,

He was a great military tactician. The biggest stain against him is the Fort Pillow Massacre and association with the KKK which, at the time, used intimidation and violence toward white and black Republican leaders. It's primary goal was the re-establishment of white supremacy.

Soooo what do you like about him?

Curious Mary

Reactions: Nancy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Stranger likes the white supremacy part. I already told him almost exactly what you said. In any event Christians are not to exalt men above what they are, nor are they to exalt one race over another. There were crimes on both sides, but the biggest crime was to start an unnecessary war.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Stranger,

He was a great military tactician. The biggest stain against him is the Fort Pillow Massacre and association with the KKK which, at the time, used intimidation and violence toward white and black Republican leaders. It's primary goal was the re-establishment of white supremacy.

to say a
Curious Mary

That Fort Pillow Massacre was horrendous, and extremely ungodly. And I have not one thing positive to say about the KKK. No different than the Nazis...and they would prob. have been kicked out of the SS in 1943 for cruelty! Ha! Not a fan of anything racist. All of our blood is red, and bones are white and all of us have been created in His image. White Supremacy = the spirit of hatred and, we KNOW that is NOT of God. Dang, this kind of stuff really gets me worked up, lol.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger likes the white supremacy part. I already told him almost exactly what you said. In any event Christians are not to exalt men above what they are, nor are they to exalt one race over another. There were crimes on both sides, but the biggest crime was to start an unnecessary war.
Hi Enoch,

I have gotten that vibe (he likes the white supremacy part) from my previous conversations with @Stranger The other vibe I have gotten from him is that slavery is supported by Scripture. He refused to denounce any type of slavery in my previous conversations with him; even sex slavery. :(

I feel sad for him and have been praying.

Mary

Reactions: JohnPaul and Nancy

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Stranger,

Curious Mary

Oh Mary. You couldn't prove your allegations against Quantrill. You baled out because you didn't know what you were talking about, as I showed you. Your ignorance of history is appalling since you were some sort of self proclaimed 'history teacher'. I knew you would crawl out of the woodwork for this.

Tell me 'historical Mary'...what books have you read about Forrest. FHI baled out when I asked him his source of 'biography'. So, let's you and I get on the same page. Tell me the book you want to use, and I will obtain it.

Scared?

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That Fort Pillow Massacre was horrendous, and extremely ungodly. And I have not one thing positive to say about the KKK. No different than the Nazis...and they would prob. have been kicked out of the SS in 1943 for cruelty! Ha! Not a fan of anything racist. All of our blood is red, and bones are white and all of us have been created in His image. White Supremacy = the spirit of hatred and, we KNOW that is NOT of God. Dang, this kind of stuff really gets me worked up, lol.

You are equally ignorant as others. But go ahead. It looks good before all. You're so accepting. So loving of all. And you hate the Southern people because they are just like Nazis's. Bask in your political correct glory. It looks so....good.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You already showed you didn't know what you were talking about. You baled as others do. You think hiding under Marymog's skirt will help. Forget it. She doesn't know what she is talking about either, as I have already showed her and everyone else.

So, take my advice Canadian...don't tread where you don't know the ground.

Stranger

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are equally ignorant as others. But go ahead. It looks good before all. You're so accepting. So loving of all. And you hate the Southern people because they are just like Nazis's. Bask in your political correct glory. It looks so....good.

Stranger
How can you even say that?!!! Do you have any idea how many family members and good friends of mice who DO live down South???
Where does your hate come from Stranger. Were you brought up with the KKK? I am serious! This would sure say allot if you were.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You already showed you didn't know what you were talking about. You baled as others do. You think hiding under Marymog's skirt will help. Forget it. She doesn't know what she is talking about either, as I have already showed her and everyone else.

So, take my advice Canadian...don't tread where you don't know the ground.

Stranger
And now you call @Enoch111 a "Canadian" as if it is a slur. Can you yourself not accept love? Where is your Joy in The Lord??

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can you even say that?!!! Do you have any idea how many family members and good friends of mice who DO live down South???
Where does your hate come from Stranger. Were you brought up with the KKK? I am serious! This would sure say allot if you were.

I can say it because you showed your ignorance of history. I don't care how many people you know down South. Prove your points with history, not political correctness.

Stranger

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can say it because you showed your ignorance of history. I don't care how many people you know down South. Prove your points with history, not political correctness.

Stranger
I am anything BUT PC. Do you deny something that I have said? If so, I am most willing to back it up.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And now you call @Enoch111 a "Canadian" as if it is a slur. Can you yourself not accept love? Where is your Joy in The Lord??

Where is your joy in the Lord? Does the Lord enjoy you and others giving out false information? Does He? Is being politically correct glorifying to the Lord? Is it?

Stranger

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly Enoch, over on another thread I think I’m being accused of being a Hitler supporter when all I did was say Hitler did a couple of things positive for his country.

Like @Nancy, I’m in no way racist or condone racism, I just point things out for what they are.

A wise Pastor once told me when I had a question about jury duty and told him I didn’t feel comfortable passing judgement on a person and I still don’t, he told me, and I remember it like it was yesterday, “When on Earth we must adhere to its laws and Ceaser.

Reactions: Enoch111 and Nancy