All cultures accepted...except the Southern.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry Mary, I don't believe you.

I don't believe you can twist history as you do and still pretend to have a love for me.

Stranger
I have only quoted what other men have written. Sooooo how did little old Marymog twist history???

If that were true then you are twisting history also because you quote what other men have written.....Your killing me here kiddo. Get a clue.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sooooo we should only believe the historical writings of southerner's???? Fascinating......o_O

Well, if I give you quotes from the Southern soldiers who were there, what would you say?

Yet you only give quotes from yankee's.

Stranger

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where did the sworn testimony come from?

Yes it matters if the Fort surrendered. If it didn't surrender the fight was still on. That is the way it is in war.

Stranger
Education in the south is lacking or you never read what I posted.....You really can't figure out where the testimony came from?

Patient Mary

Reactions: Nancy

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have only quoted what other men have written. Sooooo how did little old Marymog twist history???

If that were true then you are twisting history also because you quote what other men have written.....Your killing me here kiddo. Get a clue.

Other yankee men.

The victor likes to write....or rewrite...the history. Do you agree?

Stranger

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, if I give you quotes from the Southern soldiers who were there, what would you say?

Yet you only give quotes from yankee's.

Stranger
I have given quotes from Yankee's and from other history researchers. So for you to say I "only give quotes from Yankee's" is a lie. Are you going to apologize for that lie?

You rely on your ilk only.....Not a good way to do "research" kiddo!!!!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Education in the south is lacking or you never read what I posted.....You really can't figure out where the testimony came from?

Patient Mary

I read your post. Where did the sworn testimony come from?

Stranger

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Other yankee men.

The victor likes to write....or rewrite...the history. Do you agree?

Stranger
Silly boy....I quoted from men who were there days after it happened. It wasn't history....it was sworn testimony.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read your post. Where did the sworn testimony come from?

Stranger
You are boring me.

Which chapter do you belong to?

Would you agree people should not be taken as slaves?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have given quotes from Yankee's and from other history researchers. So for you to say I "only give quotes from Yankee's" is a lie. Are you going to apologize for that lie?

You rely on your ilk only.....Not a good way to do "research" kiddo!!!!

Well show me your quotes from other's who are not yankees or who do not hold to the yankee lies.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Silly boy....I quoted from men who were there days after it happened. It wasn't history....it was sworn testimony.

Oh yes they would swear on the mother's grave. yankee swearing means nothing. yankee swearing is another term for 'lie'.

Stranger

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey @Stranger "Yankee" is supposed to be capitalized. Sooooo now this teacher has taught you the proper meaning for bail and what words you are to capitalize.

I love being a teacher. ;)

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are boring me.

Which chapter do you belong to?

Would you agree people should not be taken as slaves?

Predictable Mary

You have nothing so you turn to the ever so powerful accusation of 'slavery'. My gosh. If it isn't Hitler, it's slavery.

Stranger

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Predictable Mary

You have nothing so you turn to the ever so powerful accusation of 'slavery'. My gosh. If it isn't Hitler, it's slavery.

Stranger
Your silence speaks volumes.....I sincerely hope you will learn to love your neighbor as much as you love yourself.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey @Stranger "Yankee" is supposed to be capitalized. Sooooo now this teacher has taught you the proper meaning for bail and what words you are to capitalize.

I love being a teacher. ;)

Do you? Well learn and teach this. I was being nice in just using the word 'yankee' by itself. But that is really a partial word. The complete word, which demands capitalization is 'Damnyankee'. That is one word and not two...understand.

You never were a teacher. You simply inhaled the smoke they gave you up your backside and blew it to others.

Stranger

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you? Well learn and teach this. I was being nice in just using the word 'yankee' by itself. But that is really a partial word. The complete word, which demands capitalization is 'Damnyankee'. That is one word and not two...understand.

You never were a teacher. You simply inhaled the smoke they gave you up your backside and blew it to others.

Stranger
I schooled you soooooo I guess I am a teacher.....;)

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I schooled you soooooo I guess I am a teacher.....;)

Only in your imagination.

"During this sojourn within the territory held by the Union a part of Forrest's command stormed and captured Fort Pillow....The 'Massacre of Fort Pillow' became the 'atrocity' of the Civil War---which had atrocities, North and South, quite in the modern manner of the late war" (The Story of the Confederacy, Robert Self Henry, Bobbs-Merrill Company, p. 338)

"More of the defenders were killed than should have been, under ordinary circumstances, but that there was no general 'indiscriminate slaughter' after surrender, as charged by the Congressional Committee, is clear now from the very evidence on which it relied. The committee's report was political, for political consumption." (Henry, p. 338)

"President Lincoln, however, writing on April 18, 1864, about the rumor that there had been a massacre of colored soldiers at Fort Pillow, said, 'if there has been the massacre of 300 there, or even the tenth part of 300, it will be conclusively proved; and being so proved the retribution shall as surely come.' " (Henry, p. 338)

"General Grant, too, wired Sherman, 'If our men have been murdered after capture, retaliation must be resorted to promptly.' " (Henry, p. 338)

"Whatever Sherman's investigation may have shown, it evidently did not sustain the political findings of the Committee of Congress, for no retaliation was ever ordered--and Sherman was not a man who would have hesitated to order it had he thought that the facts justified." (Henry, p. 338)

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Patient Mary

First of all, the 'sworn testimony' you give is hearsay. It is given by one who was apparently on one of the River gun boats and troop transports near by. It is given by one who 'heard' this or that. He is reporting what was told him after the fight.

Second of all, what exactly in the report are you trying to use to prove Forrest was guilty of massacring so many yankee troops, black or white?

The gruesome testimony of the bitter fighting can be given after any engagement during that war.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Liar. Florida is not an outlying island.

Stranger
ah, not sure what you mean there, i guess Florida was kind of an outlier or something, they made a show and a documentary about it, all the ppl from KY and WV coming to FL to get scrips? I guess bc all the Boomers in FL or something, didnt pay that much attn though.
How Florida spread oxycodone across America
there's an American Greed and a couple others too.
So if i'm lyin im dyin i guess bro