All the fulness of Deity dwells in Him Bodily !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never called Jesus a sinner.
That's a lie!
You called the last Adam, God.
Another lie!
You believe God became Adam #2.
And another lie! I think that qualifies you for a liar.

Revelation 21:8 (NKJV)
8 All liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a lie!

Another lie!

And another lie! I think that qualifies you for a liar.

Revelation 21:8 (NKJV)
8 All liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
Show me one post where I called Jesus a sinner and I will apologize to you here and now.

The only thing even close to that was this verse I quoted...

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Which is not a sinner, but made to be sin for us.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I simply agreed with him that only God was good.
And Jesus is God. John 1 The Word was God. The Word became flesh ...
You think he was misspeaking and should have told the ruler this,, rather than what he actually said....
No, YOU are "misspeaking". You are TWISTING Jesus' words.
"Why not go ahead and callest me good, because there is only one good, that is ME".

Is this what you wish or think he said?
No, you're not good. You're saying Jesus wasn't good.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show me one post where I called Jesus a sinner and I will apologize to you here and now.

The only thing even close to that was this verse I quoted...

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Which is not a sinner, but made to be sin for us.
You said Jesus wasn't good. Stop lying!

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not good enough.

Jesus was and is good because He was and is God.

1) I was being sarcastic .. as I was responding to mindless gibberish ..
2) Who are you to judge - What is good
3) repetition of premise is not proof of claim

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
He was before His birth, during His earthly life and now. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. God before creation, during His earthly life and now. God is Immutable.

WHY DO YOU WRITE ''SAME'' WHILE YOU DON'T MEAN ''SAME''? Or is blood not flesh and "OF THE ESSENCE OF BEING'' like "BONE" is ?

Belief in the eternal Hell is not required for residency therein. KCN Alp
Just one unadmitted lie is enough.

Last edited:

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Tell us which part of "believing in Jesus/God and the Bible" is sin?

I wasn't referring to Jesus - you said The Bible.. There are many sinful beliefs expressed in the Bible - can you not think of at least one ?

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
He has all the fullness of the Godhead dwelling in him, bodily, now.

Maybe you'll change your mind if you have the CORRECT rendering of Ephesians 1:22-23, "He is given to the Church as Head: THE ALL in all (the Church) fulfilling Fullness-OF-GOD". He <has> not the fullness only <<dwelling in Him>>-- He "IS The Fullness-of-God" overflowing and out-dwelling unto His Body The Church. The head is part of the body yet is not the body. The Fullness of God is the Head - Christ; the Body the Church is not God nor is it the Fullness of God.

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's your show, not mine.

actually no .. you have been the one carrying on .. numerous pointed insinuations - desperately trying to build a straw man -

Do you even remember your claim ? "I wasn't aware that believing in Jesus/God and the Bible were sins." suggesting I had stated that believing in Jesus was a sin .. and you added the Bible to the equation .. clearly there are sins in the Bible.. should we do as they did - and slaughter whole towns because of a few people in that town found to be worshiping other Gods...

Just go next door with an ax - take out your pregnant neighbors wife .. cause she had a statue of Buddha..

I would say that is a sin .. and so would Jesus.. Someone has clouded your mind - and it isn't Sataniel - fu real :)

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Maybe you'll change your mind if you have the CORRECT rendering of Ephesians 1:22-23, "He is given to the Church as Head: THE ALL in all (the Church) fulfilling Fullness-OF-GOD". He <has> not the fullness only <<dwelling in Him>>-- He "IS The Fullness-of-God" overflowing and out-dwelling unto His Body The Church. The head is part of the body yet is not the body. The Fullness of God is the Head - Christ; the Body the Church is not God nor is it the Fullness of God.

Any good discussion of Ephesians should start out with the fact that Paul didn't write it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.