• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
Saint, when you were born again.."all things have become new".

Let me show you an evidence.
Its this..
Remember what you use to do, before you were born again?
How you use to think about things and want things that were bad for you, wrong, sinful,.?
In those days, you felt that certain things were important and really mattered.
But after you are born again for a while, you find that a lot of that mindset, is gone.
That is "all things have become new".

Also.
If you been saved 10-20-30 yrs.....and you look back..you'll see those places, those times in your past, where God stepped into your problem and pain and fear, and helped you OUT of it or helped you through it.
Or where God stepped in and stopped you from making a life error that would have destroyed your life, marriage, kids, Ministry.....
That is, "all things have become new".

Now let me show these..

When you became a child of God, Son of God/Daughter of Christ......God instantly had a different viewpoint and eternal perspective of you.
No longer does He see you as this..

John 3:36 : "" He/She he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on them"..

See that? That was God's perspective of you before you trusted in Christ and God accepted your Faith and made you righteous and gave you eternal life, forgiving all your sin through the BLood of Jesus..
That is "all things have become new"

And one more....

And This one is a beauty beyond measure....

Romans 4:8... """"Blessed is the one whose SIN the Lord God will never count against them again.”""

See that Amazing Grace ??
God does not hold against you, or count against you, or imput to you, your sin..if you are born again.
NEVER AGAIN......= if you are born again.
Why does He not count your sin against you, that you just did, today, and tomorrow, and 4 days ago?
Its because God became Christ on The Cross and has died for all your sin, already, 2000 yrs ago.
So, God judged Himself as Jesus on the Cross, 2000 yrs ago, for all your sin.
He paid for them all with His blood and death on The Cross, so that you can be born again and never again have your sin held against you.
See that ? That is "God's Grace". That is "The Gift of Salvation"" That is "The Gift of Righteous""..

That is... "All things have become New"... ONLY = if you are BORN AGAIN.

Spiritually yes. We are new creatures, we have a new spirit and see things differently, our perspective has changed, we have a new relationship with God and our relationships with others have changed. But physically, all things are the same. The sinful world is still here ... so all things are not new yet! But someday God will create ALL THINGS NEW. THE FORMER HEAVENS AND EARTH WILL PASS AWAY. >> We are waiting for the resurrection -- our new bodies.

"Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. 2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”
5 Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.” Rev. 21:1-5

Reactions: Heart2Soul

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet Paul said that "Christ always gives Him the Victory"........as he explained was the spiritual walk he had become.

So, you dont believe it.....but he does...as that is why he told you that Christ ALWAYS gives him the VICTORY, unlike before, when he was in that struggle with his flesh.

I can't make you believe Paul, but you can't say i didnt try, as i certainly have done that for you.
No...but rather, what you are doing is trying to change the past and present tense of Paul's words to make it say what YOU want it to say.

But, I have corrected you, pointing out the proper [present tense] of Paul saying, "thanks be unto God, which always causes us to triumph in Christ"...not saying (as you do) past, present or future, but "always."

By this you go your own way. So be it.

Reactions: amadeus