Aloha from Blue Hawaii

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

liz

Jun 27, 2011
I was looking for Christian blogs to read and stumbled upon this forum. I am a retired teacher, mother and grandmother, and missionary to Northern Luzon, Philippines since 2000. I just started a blog recently to share my Christian faith, and personal and mission experiences. There are probably 100's of Christian blogs with posts on everything under the sun on their blogs, plus some inspiration poetry and personal stories, but few that focus only on God and His Word, as in my blog. Anyway, I hope to find like-minded folks who like me, believe that we need to pay attention to the signs and season we're living in, and that we should learn what the Bible says about the soon return of Christ and prepare for His Coming.

Please visit:

'God's Enduring Love'

A second blog is on more serious Bible topics- prophecy, end times, current events. Some of the main topics are:
In the Beginning- the History of God, Creation, and Man; What Really Happened in the Garden of Eden; Rapture; America Under God's Judgment.

'God's Hidden Nuggets for the Endtimes- Revealing Truths from the Word of God'

We are independent missionaries, non-denominational, lay persons who are followers of Jesus Christ.

I also published an eBook Jan 2012- Sounding the Shofar- Exhortations for the End Times
You can read a description on amazon.com or go to

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi liz!
14jxe68.gif

It's great to have you here...hope to see you around the board... :)

Blessings!!!
2r40g7c.gif

Couppy

Jul 27, 2012
It's good to hear from a missionary. Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Couppy.

liz

Jun 27, 2011
Aloha Stan,
Mahalo (thank you) for the welcome! I am 3rd generation born and raised here and have yet to see more of the world and Alberta, Canada. I have had a glimpse of Vancouver, Victoria, and Ontario. The beauty of God's creation is awesome everywhere in the world!