AMADEUS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Can we all be praying for our brother John/ Amadeus ...

He is recovering ( we trust) from pneumonia...please pray full healing and abundant strength for him.

and Kathy his wife as she cares for him.

God bless him and you for praying. x

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi Helen,
John asked for prayer a few days ago, so many of us are already praying,
Also been praying for you Helen xxxxxxx
Rita x

Thanks Rita ...I’m sorry I came late to the ‘party’ ....I was only checking in here once in a while , my strength has been so low. Us old ‘uns don’t bounce back like we used to when we were young , or younger.

Hoping you and yours are doing well in these days . xxx

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks Rita ...I’m sorry I came late to the ‘party’ ....I was only checking in here once in a while , my strength has been so low. Us old ‘uns don’t bounce back like we used to when we were young , or younger.

Hi Helen
Yes, I am younger but even I don’t bounce back as I have done in the past.......so I know it’s a slippery slope as our bodies get older. Hoping you are feeling better than you were. Family are coping, My daughter is waiting for a major op but lockdown has impacted waiting times, but everyone else is ok. I get to meet up with them next week xx
Rita xxx

Reactions: amadeus

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not later than I Helen, I just NOW found this. I am sorry! :(

Reactions: amadeus and Helen