An old man with dementia, was prayed for and recovered - join in prayer that he keep his health? (Lord willing!)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So for context, I work with a Christian prayer line and someone called in and said "please pray for my husband, who is in aged care with dementia". After a few weeks of praying, the caller reported that "my husband has recovered, from his dementia!". Praise the Lord for miracles, right?

Anyway, if you want to add prayer, to his keeping his recovery, that would be great! God is a worker of miracles, imagine the blessing you will share!

God bless.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is so encouraging to hear! Doctors say that once you get Dementia, it cannot reverse and there is no cure but here there is proof that that's the wrong information, it probably depends. Do you know if he did brain exercises to recover from it? Sometimes God does healing by leading you to where or how you would be healed. Just interested in knowing how he recovered personally. Thanks.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That is so encouraging to hear! Doctors say that once you get Dementia, it cannot reverse and there is no cure but here there is proof that that's the wrong information, it probably depends. Do you know if he did brain exercises to recover from it? Sometimes God does healing by leading you to where or how you would be healed. Just interested in knowing how he recovered personally. Thanks.
His wife kept visiting him, in aged care. Then during the week his wife would call a Christian prayer-line and ask for prayer. One day his wife called up and said "my husband came out of his dementia!". I don't know for sure, but I don't think it was anything but the Lord!

But yes, you are right, the Holy Spirit doesn't need a perfect answer, to make a perfect response - sometimes just having the doctor know what to do, is a God-send in itself.

Reactions: Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there,

So for context, I work with a Christian prayer line and someone called in and said "please pray for my husband, who is in aged care with dementia". After a few weeks of praying, the caller reported that "my husband has recovered, from his dementia!". Praise the Lord for miracles, right?

Anyway, if you want to add prayer, to his keeping his recovery, that would be great! God is a worker of miracles, imagine the blessing you will share!

God bless.
Give God the glory!